A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wade and Spencer (Private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Wade and Spencer (Private) Empty Wade and Spencer (Private)

Post by Mason 3/18/2015, 9:14 pm

Wade was in the Mess Hall, at 1200 hours (12 pm) for lunch. He was disarmed, leaving his weapons back at his cohort barracks- after the meal, he would go back to get them, and head to practice. Wade wore a simple white shirt and shorts, along with running shoes; he found them easier to move in while in combat. He ate a simple salad, with Italian dressing and cheese and lots of croutons. He took a sip of the red Kool Aid he had and glared at the other campers. He found it amusing that he was actually 3/4 god, instead of 1/2 for the just-demigods or 1/4 for the just-legacies. Wade was a son of Cupid, which he wasn't exactly fond of, and the legacy of Mars, the god of war. It was quite an interesting mix of heritage; Cupid and Mars were basically complete opposites. Wade's introductions were always extremely funny because of that.

ooc: Don't forget about the aura :P
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Wade and Spencer (Private) Empty Re: Wade and Spencer (Private)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/19/2015, 12:06 pm

OOC: Don't forget that the aura doesn't make him the most attractive person around :P

BIC: Spencer walked into the Mess Hall with the rest of her barrack mates, bobbing her head to Fall Out Boy's Immortals, snapping her fingers and moving her lips to the lyrics. She was wearing a vivid blue shirt printed with the words Slow down for what, white sport shorts and Nike running shoes, colorful athlete bracelets on her wrists. Her cornrows were hanging free today, pulled back by a neon yellow bandanna.

Dodging flying plates with agility, Spencer plopped down on a random couch and laid down sideways in the Roman fashion, immediately taking the glass in front of her and ordering it to fill itself with sparkling water. She took long mouthfuls, closing her eyes -- that felt better. Today she had had gymnastics and swimming followed by tactical exercises and a long formation route march in full battle gear across Berkeley hills -- something about building up stamina and endurance.

She could feel every single one of her muscles as she moved them, sore under her skin. Sore, bruised and tired -- that's the sign of a productive day. Her father had always told her that and it had quickly become one of her leitmotivs.

An aura brought her a plate of food: steak with grilled veggies and cooked corn, yum! That food reminded her of her father and the athlete diet they shared. Spencer grinned at the bell peppers, asparagus, roasted potatoes and broccoli she had in her plate and only then looked up, seeing a guy sitting -- well, laying -- in front of her. He was quite a looker, with messy but still rigorously cut dark hair and tan skin. There again, a lot of people were hot in the Legion, guess it came with being half a god (or three quarters, like in Spencer's or Romulus' case), but still, this guy was one of the best-looking she had seen yet.

"Ohey!" she said, plucking her white headphones out of her ears. One look at his arm showed her he was a son of Cupid and -- damn, six years in the Legion already? Just like Romulus. He wasn't in the First Cohort though, she'd know him, maybe Third or Second? "What's shakin'?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/19/2015, 5:10 pm

Wade looked at the girl in front of him, who seemed to be starting up a conversation with him. He didn't recogonize her; Camp Jupiter was very large, though, so it was hard to know everybody. Rather, impossible. She wore a blue shirt and white shorts. She had dark skin and her eyes looked black to him, but they were probably brown, unless she was some sort of soul sucker. Kidding. Wade spent a couple more seconds observing her and then spoke up, "hi, I'm Wade Juinse, son of Cupid, also legacy of Mars. Yeah, I hate my heritage. I much rather be just a plain out Mars child." He took another sip of his Kool Aid, before strarting to speak again,

"I'm in the second cohort. I've been in the Legion for six years, been at camp for like, eight. So, what about you? Your heritage, name? All that good stuff," his brown-hazel eyes's attention then went towards his almost-gone salad. He took a few more bites, before finishing up. Wade wanted to offer to get this girl a drink, he was feeling kind today, but he barely knew her. She could be a sarcastic little crap, which he hated. Wade finished off his Kool Aid, getting some red above his lip. He quickly wiped it off with his napkin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/19/2015, 5:44 pm

"Spencer Ramsay, daughter of Fortuna and Stan Ramsay, if the name rings a bell," she said. Her father was a famous all-around athlete but there again, not many people knew athletes' names apart Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt. "Also granddaughter of Victoria."

She grinned, chewing on a slice of bell pepper. "Oh yeah and probatio in the First." Spencer always felt a mix of happiness and embarrassment when she said that; happiness because she was in the best Cohort and embarrassment because she was still a noob.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/19/2015, 7:11 pm

"It sounds somewhat familiar- your father's name, I mean. Nice to meet you, Spencer." She then said she was in the First Cohort, but on probatio. Wade had been on probatio for two years, from age eight to age ten. Most of the time, probatio took somewhere around a year or two or at least until you committed a heroic act. Wade nodded. "First Cohort, nice. Don't worry, you'll be in the Legion before you know it." He smiled at her. "Do you need a beverage?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/20/2015, 4:44 pm

The guy was nice and encouraging, two traits Spencer appreciated. He was kind without talking down to her.

"A beverage? Um, I got my water," she said though was a bit confused. Had he just suggested a drink? Weird. "So how does it feel to be six years in the Legion?" She asked, cutting her steak. "I mean you must know pretty much everything by now, right?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/20/2015, 7:16 pm

Wade had meant the beverage comment in a kind way, not a creepy or weird way. "Err, sorry. And, sure, I guess. Why? Do you a question or concern about it or...?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2015, 8:22 am

"Nah, no questions yet, I was just wondering. I wish I had come to camp this early, how old are you, sixteen? Seventeen? I'm fourteen and still in probatio." Spencer chewed on her steak with some potatoes and took another gulp from her glass. "I can't wait to get more experience here, I'd love to have some kind of rank. Tesseraria, optio, centurion..." She spoke with confidence and enthusiasm, as if she didn't doubt it would happen, as casually as she'd say, I'm going to the movies tomorrow. "Do you have a rank?" Normally the ranks could be seen on the armor but he wasn't wearing one at the moment.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/21/2015, 9:09 am

"Sixteen. It's actually normal to get here around thirteen or fourteen, that may even be considered young. I got here extremely early, so don't worry about that. You can basically be here your entire life." Wade then heard her say something about if he had a rank. "No, honestly. But that doesn't mean I can't help newbies. I say we train, Ramsay," besides Tiberia and a few others, he had the tendency to call people by their last name, "but, first, I may sound like a child here, but, can I see any of your powers? Like, non-violent ones. I'm curious to see Fortuna powers." Wade could show her his powers, but his powers were more or less directed towards other people, so he'd need a test subject. "If you have powers, I mean," he quickly added, not wanting to come off as rude.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2015, 8:08 pm

"Train? As in, combat? Or workout?" If it's workout, I'm so going to beat your ass. Spencer was a workout maniac, she wasn't ripped like most guys (coughcoughMichaelcough) but she had abs and a clearly well-trained body. "Yeah I do have powers; I can manipulate luck and victory, and turn a glass into a Cornucopia thing once a day. Wanna see?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/21/2015, 8:55 pm

"As in, combat. It'll help you, trust me." Wade then heard her explain her powers a little. They sounded very interesting. "They sound cool. Show me them, please." He said, his full attention on her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2015, 9:58 pm

"Help me? Bruh I've been training with my father ever since I was six, and he's the son of Victoria." She swallowed her bite. Then he asked her to show him her powers so she finished her glass and put it upside down, concentrating. Concentrating. Concentrating. Where the hell was it? Aha -- there it was. The familiar tug in the pit of her stomach, draining her of some energy, enough for her to immediately take some hungry mouthfuls of her lunch afterwards. Her glass was now filled with a handful of denarii and two brownies, still a bit oven-warm. Spencer shared money and brownies, then grinned at Wade. "Whatcha say, loverboy?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 8:12 am

"Oh, cool." He kinda just blew that part off, eager to see her powers, much like a child on Christmas morning. He saw her put a glass upside down. Wade quickly studied it, thinking he missed something. Then, he saw it: denarii and a couple of brownie. "Woah," he said, in amazement. She then shared with him, and he grinned wildly, something he didn't do often. Wade winced a little when she called him loverboy, because that was totally not him. "That was pretty amazing."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2015, 9:11 am

"I know, right? It took me long to get accustomed to this, and even now I still kind of gape at what I can do -- at what everyone here can do. It's simply mindblowing. What can you do, did you get any powers from Mars and Cupid? Cause that's a pretty cool combination you got there."

She finished her steak, veggies and corn and bit down on her brownie. Sweet and flavorful with bits of cherry here and there, it melted on her tongue and stuck to her palate... Delicious. Thanks, Mom.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 3/22/2015, 12:14 pm

"Yeah, I got a few powers, a few, well...I'd guess you call them 'abilities.' It certainly is an interesting mix, except for the Cupid part. I hate that everyone thinks I must be flirtatious because I'm related to him. I so wish I was just straight out related to Mars, but noooo." Wade huffed a little. "Although, my powers need a test subject- who shall I use?" he looked around, among the people at the Mess Hall. He didn't like messing with other people too much, but if it was just a random somebody from another cohort, he guess he really wouldn't mind- just to entertain/educate Spencer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/24/2015, 4:55 pm

"I volunteer as a tribute!" Spencer said. "Except if it involves like, maiming or something."

She hoped he wouldn't make her do something shameful; she had heard Piper, the daughter of Aphrodite, could charm people with her voice, she could make anyone do anything she wanted them to. It freaked Spencer out. What if she talked her into losing a competition or something?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:57 am