A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

the unholy trinity

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

the unholy trinity Empty the unholy trinity

Post by beanie 3/20/2015, 6:46 pm

chase
    GIRLS CHASE BOYS CHASE GIRLS

It was an usually cool day and you could probably expect what was happening in New Rome. Demigods rushing to lessons, wind blowing, sounds of laughter echoing through the air. Yes it was a nice day.
    Jaci Hunt had no opinion on today what so ever. It was a normal day for her, just coming from a lesson and was now walking aimlessly around New Rome like she normally does during her free time or when she was waiting for one or two special people to come and entertain her. Unfortunately for her, both of them were nowhere to be found so she was stuck entertaining herself.

Luckily for her, she managed to snag a can of lemonade so now she could enjoy a nice refreshing drink. After all, lemonade is her absolute favorite drink besides alcohol itself. Adding onto that luck, she found herself in the Via Praetoria, a very special hangout spot for her and her friends. Awesome times two.
    Another blow of wind came by, blowing some of her hair off her face, and Jaci found herself shivering. Man, had she wished she had brought a jacket or put on another layer earlier. All she had on was a red and black flannel, some skinny jeans, a black tee with the words Wild Child printed on the front, and combat boots. Still, she was more comfortable than cold. 

WHAT KATY DID
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

the unholy trinity Empty Re: the unholy trinity

Post by sienna 3/20/2015, 7:03 pm

Fly away little bird
    Jena crossed her arms as she walked to keep the warmth from leaving her body. After living in California for three years, she was starting to get used to the usual warmth, unlike today which was still pretty chilly. She was looking forward to the day where she didn't have to wear jackets outside everyday.
    Jena was on her way to meet Jaci and Kit, because in an interesting turn of events, they were friends. Well, Jaci and Kit were pretty similar and their friendship would be expected. But her? She was nothing like them. Sometimes she felt like a little nerd being allowed to hang out with the cool kids. Its not that they weren't fun to hang out with, they really were, but it was so weird to her. Opposites attract, apparently.
    "Hi Jaci." Jena greeted, "Where's Kit?"
    Jena waited for an answer, but then after noticing Jaci's lack of warm clothes, spoke up again.
    "Where's your jacket, its so cold outside. I swear, you're going to catch something." And there she goes, being mother hen.
    TAG: Jena Zaman WORDS: 178

Post by Guest 3/20/2015, 7:56 pm

the unholy trinity 2mmz8y1

Oh the sun. How Kit Parker hates it so. Well on a normal day Kit would be perfectly fine  with the sun and maybe even give it a thumbs up. But last night he was at some party hosted by some first cohort girl at the aqueducts and now he felt yucky. Honestly Kit didn't want to be anywhere besides under his bunk and yet he was outside to meet his friends. He didn't want disappoint them but ugh. Honestly he would rather walk into the girls baths instead of being here.
    Kit walked down the worn out path just in time to see Jena and Jaci talking. His eyes were covered by his sunglasses and he was wearing a grey hoodie and some khakis. Yes khakis he can still dress to impress while feeling disgusting. He waved to the two girls as he came closer to them and took a seat on the soft grass. Maybe the grass could be a pillow for when Jena goes on a rant about the proper way you should eat spaghetti or something like that.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/20/2015, 8:27 pm

chase

A voice brought her back to reality and Jaci turned around to see Jena. Okay, Jena is probably like a sister, though to be honest she acts like her second mom. Sure, Jena was awesome awesome and awesome, plus super smart and pretty but she should know by now that Jaci is pretty reckless. Plus the constant bickering was getting annoying.
    "Jena, you should know by now that lecturing me won't solve anything." Jaci muttered with a smile, taking a big gulp of her lemonade after.
    Then Kit came and man did he look bad. Jaci couldn't even see his eyes but she was sure he was tired. Maybe he had a bad's night sleep or something. Jaci plopped down next to him, setting her can next to her.
    "Why do you look like sh!t dude?"

WHAT KATY DID
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 3/20/2015, 8:38 pm

Fly away little bird
    Jena held her chin up a little, "All I'm saying is that you shouldn't complain when you get a cold, or the flu or smallpox or something." Ok Jena, that was enough. Jena was about to be done with her little rant, but that was before mister party pants arrived looking a little worn out. "Kit please tell me you didn't stay up all night partying and drinking." Although Jena was already pretty sure he did just that. "I've told you a thousand times Kit, drinking heavily is bad for your brain. What if you had gotten into a car? That's an accident waiting to happen. Haven't you seen the commericals?" Those drunk driving commericals were almost as heartbreaking as the texting and driving commercials. Of course they were nothing compared to the humane society commercials, those sad puppies and a Sarah Mclachlan song are a recipe for sadness.
    Jena Zaman

Post by Guest 3/20/2015, 9:08 pm

the unholy trinity Tumblr_m7xmha928m1rt3fn2

Kit groaned, running his hand through his hair that he forgot to brush this morning also. He guessed it was that obvious that he was hung over but he didn't think it was that obvious. He could play it off all cool like because Kit is really cool. So cool even that he's running on two hours of sleep and could collapse and any given moment but no one cares, right? Right?!?
    "What do you mean, am I not beautiful?" Kit whipped his hair around to show off to his friends. And then he got extremely dizzy and had to hold his head.
    "I didn't...stay up all night?" He did. He thinks.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/21/2015, 9:04 am

chase

Jaci took another glance at Jena. "Trust me, I'll be fine." And then she sneezed, which didn't really prove her point nor calm down Jena so Jaci gave a sheepish smile before continuing to talk. "If anything she should be worried about it'd be our friend here." She wasn't kidding, Kit looked like he was going to pass out if he doesn't sleep.

"Uh Kit, maybe you should not do that. Now tell us the truth for why you're about to pass out?"

WHAT KATY DID
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 3/21/2015, 9:18 pm

Fly away little bird
    Jena rolled her eyes at Kits little comment plus his hair flip. "So if this isn't a hangover, what is it?" She asked, crossing her arms. She took a moment to evaluate herself, the disapproving look, the chiding, and realized that maybe she was going a little overboard. She decided to pull back on her little disapproving mother thing she had going on, adding nonchalantly, "Not that I actually care or anything." As if that would trick the other two into thinking that she really didn't care. They weren't born yesterday, so they would probably see through her little cover-up. So what that she cared, they were her friends and she's supposed to want them to be their best and stay safe.
    Jena Zaman

Post by Guest 5/3/2015, 1:46 pm

//Kit grinned. He found it humorous that his friends were so worried about him. This is probably why he didn't take them to the party. Well, he probably would have taken Jaci, but not Jena. Jena is too pure for the party scene. Not that he noticed how pure she is or how much he cared, which he did not.
    "Oh my little bird I know you care deeply about me. And Jaci." Kit sat up straighter, laughing a little. "It was just a party at the lake. Nothing big. It didn't last too long because you know our strict fighting procedures here."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/3/2015, 7:35 pm

chase

A party? Jaci notched an eyebrow at a very annoying fact. Kit, one of her best friends in this weird place, didn't invite her to a party. Has he forgotten who her father is? Jaci actually felt a little hurt for the fact he had;t taken her with him.

Okay, hold on." She said before fishing through her pocket for something. Ah yes, her pack of cigarettes and her lighter. With a quick flicker, her cigarette was lit and her was happily harming her lungs. "You went to a party and you didn't bring me. That's really mean Kit, I thought we were friends." She even feigned a little look of hurt and shock to bring out some emotion.

WHAT KATY DID
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 5/4/2015, 6:57 pm

Fly away little bird
    Jena’s eyes widened at Kit’s mention of fighting. If Jena was overdramatic she would’ve gasped loudly. But she’s not, so all she did was look at Kit with a mix of exasperation and horror. “There was fighting at this party?” If there was anything that Jena hated more than loud parties it was fighting. Which was pretty amusing considering the fact that she was roman and fighting was a big part of this place.
    Being the child of the roman god of peace, Jena really hated physical violence. Any conflict could be solved using words and sometimes music. Hurting people was stupid and unhelpful. “Kit did you fight people?” Jena asked. Her mom tone was back, but truthfully it never really goes away.

OOC: It's been over a month since i've posted anything what
    Jena Zaman

Post by Guest 5/6/2015, 10:18 pm

//He sighed, leaning forward. Kit took off his sunglasses and rubbed his eyes, the sun blinding his green eyes.  "Look Jaci I was going to come and find you, but then I saw this lovely poet, daughter of Venus and her poetry was just one of her talents." He laughed, trying to lighten the mood. But he was just digging his hung-over grave deeper and deeper. "I didn't fight anyone Jena, don't get your panties in a knot. I don't fight I am the most peaceful person you know.  Also--Hey put that out!" Kit directed his focus to Jaci's cigarette, "Smoking is so deadly Jaci seriously are you seriously smoking that. Come on man that's so dangerous!"[/color] \\

Last edited by Jo on 6/9/2015, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/10/2015, 10:29 am

chase

Kit literally ticked Jaci off when he yelled at her. Her please-stop-talking-before-i-chop-off-your-limbs face appeared while she took the cigarette out of her mouth, holding it between her two fingers. "Kit, you realize that what you're saying doesn't make sense in my mind." She muttered before leaning down lay on the grass. The clouds looked so nice, like giant cottontails. Wait, why was she thinking this? "You've been trying this for a while now and it hasn't worked. Give up!" Jaci huffed, placing the cigarette back in her mouth after. She was tired of this. A nap would help take away the stress.
    "Besides, this conversation is about you. Don't switch the subject around, I'm still mad at you for not bringing me to the party with you."

WHAT KATY DID
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/14/2015, 9:10 pm

Fly away little bird
    Jena stood up once she saw the implications of a fight beginning to form. “Okay,” She said, standing in between Jaci and Kit, “Let’s just calm down for a moment here.” She started. Of course she was on Kit’s side. Smoking was bad and caused serious lung issues and she would have to show Jaci pictures of smokers lungs later. But she knew that to keep a large argument from breaking out she would have to be impartial. That was the first lesson in a fight mediation seminar that she absolutely did not attend.

“Kit, I know that you care about Jaci, but we must remember that Jaci can make her own decisions and nothing we say is going to sway her. Jaci, just know that Kit and I care about you and the only reason we mention it is because we want the best for you. Now, can we please move onto a different conversation?”
    Jena Zaman

Post by Guest 6/19/2015, 7:13 pm

[dohtml]
    tag:kena
    words: not many
    notes: kena
    kit found it best to stop arguing. he knew jena was right, she normally is. and arguing with jaci more would probably make jena upset. he wouldn't want to upset jena that's just bad for him. "whatever, jena." he grumbled under his breath. he turned away from his friends and looked at his toes. he rubbed his forehead, he should take an advil later if he still felt gross. "i'm not apologizing for not taking you to a party, jaci. i never take jena to parties and she turns out fine."

he was trying to make this sound good for himself. it did look bad that he didn't take his best friends to the party with him. he would never take jena to a party though. she's too good for that. but jaci and kit are both party trash and would love to loosen up at this camp. but jaci is like his sister and jena is like. well she's something but he didn't want jaci at the same party as he was. it's like having his little sister there. it's weird.  
    - JENNA -
    [/dohtml]
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/22/2015, 12:19 am

I MISS THE MISERY

Kaci wanted to get right in Kit's face and scream "Ha! At least Jena leaves me alone!" but then Jena continued with her lecture and that brought Jaci's mood down a lot. She sighed even more, before taking the cigarette out've her mouth and tossing it somewhere behind her. That's a perfectly good waste of a perfectly good cigarette. "There, are you guys happy?" She asked, her tone aggravated and bored. She didn't really need to throw the cigarette away but her friends were more likely going to keep lecturing her if she kept it and she didn't need another lecture in the next 10 minutes.

"It didn't really matter whether or not you tell me to stop. I'll realize at some point but at that time it'll be too late and you guys can come to my funeral and say that you told me so." She chuckled darkly at her own pessimistic joke. "And I'll be there in ghost form laughing because after all, you told me so. How does that sound?" She glanced up at her friends, knowing that she most likely made the situation worse by speaking.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/22/2015, 7:27 pm

Fly away little bird
    Jena wanted to respond to Jaci’s rather macabre statement, but she knew she couldn’t. Because that would just cause all of them to go further into the conversation, and then things would get out of hand and things would be said that they would regret later. So she had approximately five seconds to think of something else for them to talk about. 5...4...3...2... wait.

“Anyways, Kit and I were going to go hiking tomorrow. Its really fun, Jaci, you should come with us. I can choose an easy one too. We leave at 7am.” Jena glanced over to Kit, hoping he wouldn’t take offence that Jena was inviting Jaci along to something that was usually just the two of them. Maybe she should have asked him if he was okay with it first, after all, that is the polite thing to do. The five second countdown in her head made her flustered, so she acted impulsively.
    Jena Zaman

Post by Guest 6/22/2015, 8:32 pm

he nodded until realizing that jena invited jaci to go hiking. hiking was, well it was kind of their thing. just like being social is jaci and kit's thing. but hinking was their thing. they would hike and jena would take a picture of the view from the top so when they get back he would paint it. then he would give it to jena for her bunk. it was a nice process, he really liked it.

would jaci change that? his thing with jena was very important to him, he didn't want to ruin it. but he pretended it didn't bother him. he nodded and smiled, "that sounds fun. fun bonding." he laughed , poking his finger at the ground. 'maybe we should take her to the hardest one."
    - JENNA -
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/22/2015, 9:25 pm

I MISS THE MISERY

Jaci needed to consider the options. She didn't have anything planned tomorrow but then gain she could always find something to do. Hiking does sound promising but then again Jaci remembers how Jena would tell her of the trips and how awesome they were. She might be intruding on a little tradition between her two best friends and she didn't want that. Ugh Jena, she put her in a bad spot.

"Thanks but no thanks. Even though I'd love to kick you guy's butts while hiking, Ithink I'll pass and stay down here." She finally stated with a little grin. "Maybe I'll come next time." Yeah right Jaci, stop lying.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 7/2/2015, 12:01 am

Fly away little bird
    Jena quickly caught onto Kits discontent, immediately regretting her decision to bring up hiking in the first place. The awkwardness she was feeling was quickly replaced with relief as Jaci turned down the offer. It was for the better anyways, hiking was Kit and Jena’s thing. They hung out, enjoyed nature and did... other things. Things that she shouldn’t be thinking about right now.

“That’s too bad, we could’ve had so much fun.”She was faking disappointment now, “Maybe we could do yoga or something together, that would be fun. Kit doesn’t really do yoga with me.” It was probably because he wasn’t very flexible.
    Jena Zaman

Post by Guest 7/2/2015, 12:47 am

"sorry." he whispered, "but i mean, i take you to most parties anyhow." would he ever take jena to a party? probably not. he likes spending time with jena personally. because it was nicer to be with jena alone. just them, it was more fun too. his personal favorite was painting her.

so kit takes jaci to parties and vise versa. it was a social thing because jaci and kit were people persons. they wanted to be social and talk. jena is just generally quiet, though jena doesn't do much talking when they hangout. neither does he. so kit and jaci had their thing, and jena and kit do their thing. and this meeting that they usually have is all of their things.
    - JENNA -
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 7/2/2015, 7:00 pm

BAD ROBOT #3

Screaming could be heard in the distance. A call to arms. Warnings and alarms. It was a few seconds of confusion before the reason for the noise was apparent. A giant golden metal lion, the size of a sherman tank, jumped into view from the Via Praetoria, it’s landing shaking the building in front of it before it pawed the ground. The eyes of the beast were red, but dim like a light that wasn’t turned on.

A unicorn hung limply from its mouth, the blood of the innocent animal lining the metallic teeth and jaws of the lion. The eyes focused on the three demigods in front of it, and narrowed like pupils, obviously in recognition of being watched. The dead unicorn was dropped as the lion roared, then pawed the ground again and leapt towards the group of demigods to get a tastier snack.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/6/2015, 12:22 pm

I MISS THE MISERY

"Yeah sure. I'm down for some yoga." Jaci lied again. Really, yoga is supposed to help people relax when actually it does the opposite to the girl. All those poses and deep breathing exercises make Jaci want to start cursing. Plus it gives a lot of-

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT?" Jaci screeched, pointing right towards the charging mechanical lion. It was frickin scary and it looked like it had blood in its jaws. Is this the time for some freaking out? Then again, Jaci doesn't freak out that much. "Uh guys, you see the mechanical lion right?" She asked.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 7/7/2015, 10:57 pm

Fly away little bird
    Jena clapped her hands together, “Perfect! So, what day do you-” Just then, a giant golden lion jumped right in front of them. It was much larger than any lion she had ever seen, of course, she had only seen lions in captivity at the Woodland Park Zoo. They also weren’t robots made of gold. So truthfully, she had a feeling that this robot was much more dangerous than any ordinary lion.

ooc: super duper short whoops
    Jena Zaman

Post by Guest 7/8/2015, 12:18 am

Kit doesn't yoga, he also doesn't do metal robots that look like lions but yet here he is. His first instinct was to run because it was too early for this nonsense. Camp Jupiter is a pretty rough camp, he knows, but he didn't sign up for robots. He didn't sign up for training either actually, wow.

But he had people here, he had Jaci. And Jena. Two very important people in his life are with him and if he just runs, one, they could die and two if they live and he ran that would totally mess some things up between them. He could save them. He's a pretty good fighter. His weapon is somewhere he might of brought it with him honestly he can't remember. So he got up, a little dizzy from last night and tried to walk as calmly and cooly as he could to the robot beast. Kit flashed it a smile, thinking that his charm could do something. But obviously it can't its a robot. He tried to punch its nose, and failed. Who can punch a lion, no less a robot lion that's insane. Kit stumbled closer to the lion, resting his hand on its cold back.
    - JENNA -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:25 pm