A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Date (Mason)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Registration date : 2014-07-20

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 2:26 pm

Jane or Little as she was known by her nickname waited on the edge of the forest, shifting her weight restlessly from foot to foot whilst she waited for Jared to arrive. For some reason, she decided to agree to his idea for another date, or the one where they both classed it as a date rather than just hanging out.
The forest tended to be rather peaceful, with trees and bushes providing concealment from prying eyes. Jane liked her romantic dealings to be private, even if most campers knew that hitting on her tended to result in getting hit. She wasn't exactly sure what Jared had planned but it should be fun, he made her smile and occasionally laugh which in her books was a very good thing.

Jane wore her purple hair loose so it flowed down, brushing against her neck gently. Her attire consisted of a pair of pale grey trainers, a dull faded blue demin shorts and a loose white t-shirt, her axe was slung over her shoulder, the leather strap pressing comfortably against her right shoulder. She of course went armed, it paid when to be a demigod to ensuring that you always carried a weapon, just in case.
She leant against a tree trunk, crossing her arms whilst she waited for Jared. Her mind wondered what he thought of her, perhaps he did like her as more than a friend?
Her heart wondered how she felt about him in return. It wasn't something that she would start talking about to other campers, her feelings were private affairs. Besides, such gossip would spread like Greek Fire and she did not desire that.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male
Number of posts : 11340
Registration date : 2011-11-05

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 2:45 pm

Jared walked into the forest area, enjoying the sound of nature (birds chirping, etc.) He wore a white button-up shirt, with a few buttons unbuttoned, so you could see some of his upper chest, and a pair of older faded jeans. Last time, they had went on a picnic on the lake. This time, a few days later, he was going to have them stay out late and watch the stars and the night sky. He brought a couple sleeping bags, as well as some water and snacks. This was post-dinner, so he didn't feel hungry, but you never know.

A few campers, especially his siblings, had been asking him about Jane. He told them simply that he liked her- there was nothing to really hide. This was their second date. Also, tonight, Jared would try to get the big first kiss.

Walking to where she was, he grinned. "Yo, Little!" he said, with his best street gangster impression. He set the supplies down near them. "Or would you prefer how're you, beautiful?"

Mystery Box Prizes: 3 monster attacks, a name change, god parent visit
Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 2:52 pm

Jane's lips formed into a smile when Jared called out her nickname, she found it ironic considering she stood a rather impressive six foot four. Her cheeks flushed with colour. "You are a charmer but Jane is preferred." She moved away from the tree, heading towards him. "But in answer to your question I am quite well what about you?" Jane had not informed her siblings as to what she was doing, just going to hang out with Jared. Nothing more than that, they did not need to know about her personal life.

"I'm guessing we are going camping?" She inquired with a raise eyebrow, folding her arms across her chest. "Otherwise I cannot think of why you have brought sleeping bags." He brought two it seemed, which was good in her opinion.
It would have rapidly become awkward if there happened to only be one.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 2:58 pm

"Alright, Jane. I'm good, too, I hope you don't mind that I told a few of my siblings that I like you." He kinda hoped to squeeze that last sentence in there without her noticing. He glared at the sleeping bags, when she mentioned them.

"Yeah, just for the night, though." Jared gave her one, though they wouldn't need to set them up yet. It was only around 6 PM. "I brought some snacks, too." He scooted closer to her.

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:03 pm

She smiled. "That is good." Her smile did not waver when Jared confessed to telling some of his siblings that he liked her. Jane wasn't really sure how to reply to it, her own siblings perhaps might have guessed something was happening but she had not told them.
Jane shrugged in the end. "I guess it is okay, probably kinda of difficult to sneak out of your cabin with two sleeping bags."

She nodded at his explanation for the sleeping bags. "Ah okay and that is good." Jane did not know if they would become hungry or not, so it was very wise to bring some. Jane stood her ground, her eyes observing him, watching what he was doing, her mind trying to predict whilst her heart fluttered in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:12 pm

Jared nodded. He was surprised she didn't get at least somewhat mad at him. That made him feel better. "Yeah, really. "Hey, where you heading?" "To the beach."" He laughed a little again.

"Yeah, in case we get hungry." Jared looked around for a few seconds. "So, Jane....you look nice," he said, trying to make more conversation. He looked at her purple hair. For some reason, he loved the color of purple in her hair. It reminded him of some art he did. He jokingly wiggled his eyebrows.

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:18 pm

She laughed lightly at his comment. Jane felt her skin grow hot at his compliment. "Thanks." The tall girl stammered to reply. "You too." When he wriggled her eyebrows at her, she let out a quiet chuckle looking away as she did so out into the forest, before turning back to look at him.
"You are pretty funny Jared." She admitted, he had a tendency to make her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:27 pm

"Thanks." He smiled at her. When she commented on him being funny, "thanks, again. Well, I guess we should maybe start a campfire? I mean, it's a camping tradition of the sorts."

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:32 pm

"Aye that would be a good idea. I am guessing you know how?" She inquired, looking for some kindling now. "If only we had some marshmellows to roast." Jane joked, yes Jane made a joke, admittedly not a very good one, but a joke none the less.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:36 pm

"I think I know how. Hopefully, at least." He looked around for some logs and such to burn, along with rocks. "Yeahh, guess I wasn't thinking about that." He picked up a few things, looking for an area to start it.

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:40 pm

Jane found some dry kindling and gathered as much as she could, listening both to Jared and to the sounds of the forest. "Yeah." When she had gathered up enough, she headed towards him. "This should help."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:45 pm

Jared nodded, going over to an area where it was just dirt. He patted it down a little, before starting to put it all together. "We should probably put the sleeping bags far away from the fire," he said, mentally noting that.

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 3:48 pm

Jane nodded in agreement. "Unless they are fire proof that is probably a wise idea." She put the kindling down near by so that he could reach it, before putting their sleeping bags at a safe distance from the fire.
"Here should do."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 4:08 pm

Jared nodded in approval. "Alright, so, let's---"

He heard a low grumbling noise.

"Uh oh. That's not-" suddenly, a drakon came near. He knew these things' acid/venom were dangerous. He stared, in disbelief.

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 4:12 pm

"Oh.." Jane unslung her axe, gripping it tightly in her right hand. This was why she usually remained constantly vigilant. "Jared." She began. "Step slowly towards me, we'll take it together."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 4:18 pm

Jared slowly went towards her, but it came, attacking. Jared quickly dodged it. He was so lucky he brought a weapon. He got his CB sword, and continued dodging- he didn't know long he could keep up with this. His heart was full of fear, but not for himself- for Jane. He worried about her deeply.

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 4:26 pm

Jane watched with horror as the monster launched it's attack. Thinking quickly she rushed forward, letting out a battle cry. She leapt up swinging her axe at the Drakon. It bit into the beast's side hungrily. The monster roared it's attention distracted from Jared. It snapped at her with it's jaws, she barely dodge in time however were as she evaded the teeth she didn't see the tail.

Jane yelped as it struck her right in the back sending her flying into a tree with a thud, before she fell to the ground with a dull thump. She did not get back up.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 4:31 pm

Jared saw as Jane hit the tree and fell. He screamed at the top of his lungs. "JANEEEEEE!!!" His heart beated faster, his palms sweaty. He was so stupid! He hadn't brought nectar or ambrosia....no, no, no....

The drakon went to try to attack Jared again. Jared bravely charged it, slashing his sword down, killing it.

After that, he started having a bit of a mental breakdown. He dropped his weapon, on his knees, starting to cry. He went over to Jane. "Jane..." he shook her a little, saying it through tears. He could heal her! He held her up a little, both hands on her back.

ooc: We'll just say her injury is luckily within his limits.

bic: Jared started healing it. He looked at her face. He slowly went in and kissed her, hoping it wasn't a goodbye kiss.

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 4:36 pm

Jane groan weakly, her back hurt, everything seemed to. Suddenly she felt someone's lips against her own. Her eyes flickered open and she found Jared kissing her. She tried to get his attention but she lacked the strength, almost like the kiss melted her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 5:19 pm

Jared slowly stopped, looking at her. Her eyes were open. A huge relief came over his body. He smiled like an idiot. What even to say? What even to...? He would let his actions speak for him. Jared slowly went in to kiss her again.

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 5:22 pm

Jane found the strength to return the kiss, letting her eyes flutter shut. She felt stronger slowly but surely, Jared's healing magic taking effect.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 5:31 pm

Jared let go after like a minute. "Are-are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 5:35 pm

"Yeah." She said breathlessly, forcing herself to sit up. "I hope that was not part of your date plan. The monster attack I mean." Jane added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Role Playing Legend
Mason

Male

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 5:40 pm

Jared nodded. "It wasn't. I'm sorry, I feel responsible for this, I just..." his voice trailed off.

Back to top Go down
Lindsey Callaghan
Dedicated Member
Lindsey Callaghan

Female

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime3/21/2015, 5:43 pm

"It's alright... I should have been more careful let my guard down." Jane felt sore, but alive. In future she was determined to not drop her guard again and leave herself vulnerable to cunning or just lucky monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Date (Mason)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date (Mason)    The Date (Mason)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Date (Mason)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-