A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

For the heck of it!

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

For the heck of it!  Empty For the heck of it!

Post by Brastus 3/21/2015, 4:07 pm

Damien was going to go crazy! While he had always thought himself song, he had found someone who volunteered to help him get stronger. He was jumping in delight out of the prospect of fighting since he had not fought in a very VERY long time. He missed the excitement, the rush and the sound of metal clashing against metal. TO be deprived of such aspects had turned out to be a negative thing since he had become reduced to a savage, snarling animal that needed to fight.

He was wearing an intricate set of armor made out of celestial bronze that was colored black. He wore a suit of high-quality leather under his armor, and his gauntlets's finger guard is pointed so he can penetrate most surfaces with ease with a thrust of his hands. He used a set of full armor, which includes sturdy greaves and gauntlets, ornament pauldrons, a robust breastplate with the face of a tormented soul in the middle, and a helmet with no vizor, that had hair-horse top colored red.

While he waited for his partner to arrive he remained calm and composed. He didn't want to give off the wrong impression. He was excited for his fight yet would not allow his desires to make him go crazy. He crossed his armored arms over his breastplate and snarled. Where the hell was the volunteer! He wanted to fight now! Still, he did not make a riot. He just closed his eyes and continued to breath in and out like a tiger waiting for his prey.

Damien's suit of armor:
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

For the heck of it!  Empty Re: For the heck of it!

Post by Mason 3/21/2015, 4:16 pm

Minor BoO Spoilers

Wade walked into the Field of Mars, in his IG armor, with a sword at side, along with a few daggers and such. Earlier in the day, he promised this graceus that he'd fight him later on. Man, did he hate Greeks and their annoying egos and such. He rolled his eyes at the thought of them relaxing at their nice little beach while Romans worked their butts off in the War Games and just worked their butts off overall. He saw his opponent across the field; his opponent was much taller than him, but Wade wasn't intimidated. He'd fight until the end.

He walked up to him. "I don't have all day. Let's start this thing at once," he spat at the graceus, disgusted. Wade drew his sword, pointing it directly at him. "You take first shot," he said, wanting to be fair about it, yet send this Greek crying home in the aftermath. Wade's eyes were focused on his opponent. He mentally thought what he would do throughout this fight, at least if it worked out how he planned. "Oh, one more thing. If you feel like it, powers are allowed," he said, wanting to beat this guy even with the powers he may have.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/21/2015, 4:33 pm

Cassie stood on the edge of the field watching the fight. She was here both out of choice and also because of an order. Cassandra though a Roman, possessed this uncanny ability it seemed to be awful with just about every Roman weapon she came across. She could fight great with her Thracian sword the Sica but give her a Gladius or a Pilum and it was a one way pain trip for her, with stops at get beat up avenue and bruise street.
    The latest strategy for teaching her how to fight better was creative, get her to watch other Romans fight then see if she could copy the same techniques.

She prayed the the various gods in turn, in the hope that one of them might choose to bless her with superior skills with Roman weapons. After all it wasn't like that she did not try to learn. "Go Wade!" Cassandra called out showing her support for her fellow Roman.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/21/2015, 4:48 pm

"HA!" Said Damian as he began to laugh like if a great joke had been told. He removed his helmet and placed it to his side. Afterwards he put on a massive psychotic grin on his face as his eyes became diluted and wild. He looked as if he was going to jump right off at the guy, yet instead just smashed his fists against his palm and snarled.

"An eagle doesn't hunt flies! I though you romans would be familiar with your own sayings! What's wrong kid, ya afraid of a little blood!" smirked Damian as he once again laughed at the attitude of the other guy. He had no weapons in his hands yet allowed his sharpened armored fingers to appear. It looked like his specialty was thrusting forward with open fists as if he could jab right through his enemies's gut with the sharp armor on his fingers.

"Here's the deal, if you can actually land a hit on my face I'll actually consider using my weapons. Hope you are ready Sh!thead cuz I've always wanted some Roman-hide rug for my house!" Snarked Damian as he ran forward towards his enemy with his huge mocking smile plastered on his face. He didn't need to worry about getting hit that much since his armor was of high quality and would most likely shrug off a hit or two from his weapons. He managed to move surprisingly fast for his size and once he closed the distance between his enemy, he made a swiping motion towards the guy's face as if to rip his head off with the sharp protrusions on his armored fingers.

OOC: for the armored finger protrusions just look at this image:

Damian's gauntlets :
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 3/21/2015, 5:05 pm

Gūnther-Klaus decided to come and see a fight in the Power Developing part of the Mars Field area. To be honest, the son of Veritas thought it was a bit weird that they would fight here and not in the coliseum. Any who, Gūnther walked over to the spectators' area and decided to sit beside Cassie. She was a daughter of Victoria right? "Salve." He greeted in Latin with a slight smile. He wore a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt. "Um, so tell me, what's a Greek doing here in New Rome?" Gūnther asked her, watching the two spar.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 3/21/2015, 5:15 pm

"Ha? What's so funny?" he then was told off a bit. He glared at his fellow Romans, then back at him.

"I live to see the blood of my enemies, dude, especially Greeks like you." He rolled his eyes. Wade twirled his sword a few times before hearing what else he had to say.

"Well, that's cool." Wade said, before charging in and as quickly as he could, swung the sword at his face. He had to slightly tilt the sword upward, because he was taller than him. However, he was hit by the claw. He muttered an ouch, but luckily continued fighting.

ooc: shorttttt

Last edited by Mason on 3/21/2015, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/21/2015, 5:20 pm

Cassandra jumped not hearing Gūnther arrive. "Salve and he wants to get his butt kicked apparently." She answered turning her attention back to the fight. She hoped it might be a good once, with her right hand she rubbed her sore muscles on her left arm.

//

Vicky sighed as she watched the fight, the daughter of Clio had paused from researching her novel to help support her fellow Greek in a fight. If he wanted to get beaten up or beat up a few Romans that was his choice. "Go Camp Half-blood!" She called out in support of the other Greek. The skinny form of Vicky, hoped he would win or at least put up a good fight otherwise she would never hear the end of it.

OOC: Sorry about the short reply, not sure what to post

Last edited by Lindsey Callaghan on 3/21/2015, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/21/2015, 5:32 pm

OOC: why so short?

"What the f%ck was that kid? My mom makes better come-backs than you!" snarked Damian as he slashed the Roman's visage with his sharp gauntlets. Afterwards, he smirked widely and proceeded to follow-up his attack by kneeing the Roman straight in the gut with his armored leg. Then, he spit at the roman who got kneed in the gut and proceeded to back away after dealing some damage to him. However, in his wild barrage of moves, he failed to notice that the Roman managed to strike him horizontally over his left eye. He screamed when the blade dug deep into his naked face and proceeded to throw the Roman back.

His left eye was intact, since he could still see through it, but it was inflamed and he had blood run down his left side in a perfectly straight cut. He clenched the side of his face and then licked off his own blood. He was both angry and thrilled. He actually got hurt enough to actually worry about himself. He looked up at the Roman and allowed the blood on his face to continued running in the thin yet somewhat wound that was left on his face. Surely it would leave a mark and quite possibly a scar. He had been reckless and had not thought out his plan well enough, but this just motivated him to actually start fighting with all he had.

"You actually sliced me. What a rush!" Bellowed Damian as he removed his hand from his bloodied face and laughed maniacally. He then breathed in and out and after a few seconds he gathered the blood on his face and placed some of it into the ground. Immediately five different weapons appeared in flashes of deep scarlet energy. Their was a javelin a bow & arrow, a broadsword, a Spanish Espada Ropera and a shield amounts the weapons he summoned. He jumped back some several feet and grabbed his broadsword and shield. Naturally, all of his equipment was fashioned out of Celestial Bronze, yet was painted matte black so it didn't reflect, except for his shield which he allowed to shine so he could blind his enemies whenever he had the chance.

"As I promised, I'll start using my weapons on you." Said Damian as other three weapons disappear into flashes of red energy. By this point he placed on his Corinthian style helmet and roared proudly as if he was going to start fighting now.

"Come forth son of Rome! Show me what a proud legionnaire has to offer!" Taunted Damian as he clanked his shield and sword against each other, making another taunt. The blood that ran from his wound clouded his vision a bit, so he decided to close that eye for now and would opt of fight with one eye open.

OOC: I know he isn't technically a son of Rome since well, the Roman Empire no longer exists, but he is living the moment!

OOC2: His sword is a doubles-sided sword very much like a roman Spatha, only slightly larger, and his shield is a tower shield similar in size to the scutum shield the romans used.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 6:45 pm