A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I- I'm sorry I can't find a smart title... (open)

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

I- I'm sorry I can't find a smart title... (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: I- I'm sorry I can't find a smart title... (open)

Post by Gotenks 4/4/2015, 6:13 am

Phil was dumbfounded. Did she really just do that? He kept looking at the brownie and then at her.

"This legitimately can solve so many problems of your life in the future. Like, no need to ever work." he said pointing at the denarii and the bank note. He kept looking at his brownie. When he realised she was already eating her own, he decided to get a bite. It actually tasted amazingly.

As he was eating, he added -not with a full mouth, we are polite people here- "And less time consuming than stealing too."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

I- I'm sorry I can't find a smart title... (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: I- I'm sorry I can't find a smart title... (open)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/4/2015, 6:22 am

"It would if I could do it more than once a day. Plus it's quite tricky, if I don't feel lucky I can get stuff like plastic coins and smelly stale sandwiches."

Spencer still had chocolate on her teeth, which she licked off as good as she could. She was actually revelling in Phil's expression and comments, it made her glow with pride and happiness. Taking a bottle of water from her bag -- which Terminus had temporarily taken away from her at the Pomerian line -- she took long gulps before looking at Phil. "Want some?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/4/2015, 12:26 pm

"Well, you just survived getting electrocuted because of me, of course you feel lucky." he said, thinking of how awesone it would be if he could do anything like that. Then again, with great power comes great responsibility. And for one he wasn't responsible. At all.

As he finished his -pretty awesome- brownie, Spencer got a bottle of water out of her bag and offered him some. He grabbed it and nodded appreciatively. "Why, thank you. You're more convenient that Batman's utility belt." he said and got a couple of long gulps, looking at her with the corner of his eye.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2015, 7:20 am

Spencer appreciatively nodded. "Now that's what I call a compliment," she grinned.
    Putting everything back into her bag, she shouldered it and resumed the walk to the military camp. The trenches, turrets and watchtowers were already very close; to their right, a team of campers were building the fort for tonight's war games.

"Can't wait for the games," Spencer grinned. "We're gonna win!" (As usual, she had a lot of self-confidence.)
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/5/2015, 7:42 am

"I've been told I have my way with words."he said to her, just to see her reaction.

As they walked, he observed the builders of the fort for tonight. "Still can't believe they do it at one day."

When he heard her comment about winning, he chuckled. "Only in case we're at the same team you stand a chance. Just kidding, I'm not such a good fighter. I will probably be throwing water balls at the wings, or gonna sneak in and try weaken the defenses from behind et cetera."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2015, 10:01 am

When he said the thing about having his way with words, Spencer looked at him and wriggled her eyebrows in a ridiculous manner. "Silver tongue, hmmm?" Well after all Mercury is the god of eloquence so his kids inheriting that wasn't surprising.

Hands in her pockets, she glanced at the fort again then grinned at Phil's "challenge". "You're on, man," she told him. "Wait, which Cohort are you in again?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/5/2015, 10:20 am

"I am member of the cohort that likes to create praetors." he said with a wink. "I like setting my targets high- not really. I have a question for you, how long was your training with Lupa?" he asked, a worried look on his face.

His own training had taken long enough to convince him he weren't gonna be a proper legionnaire, which honestly sucked. He wanted to succeed here, and then maybe go to the outside world and become a well-known thief. Like Robin Hood without giving the loot to poor people.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2015, 11:27 am

Oh. The Fifth. Apparently they used to be the loser Cohort but Jason, Percy, Hazel and Frank had changed that. Still, Spencer was happy to be in the glorious First Cohort. "I'm in the Cohort that never messed up in the first place," she teased, then she heard his question and squinted at the sky. "Two months? Yeah, about two months, why?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/5/2015, 1:07 pm

That hurt. He had been training with Lupa for four months so that he's in a satisfactory level to join the legion. He was probably the biggest loser in the legion.

"Nothing. It took me like, the double. It's a miracle I wasn't dinner." he said, looking at his toes. He felt angry at himself again, useless, pathetic. His fears of not being good enough for the legion were basically being confirmed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2015, 1:12 pm

"Hey don't worry. One of the guys in my barrack spent six months at the Wolf House, and he's a beast. I think the only reason I spent only two months there is because I already knew how to fight (my dad's been training me since I was six) so all Lupa needed to teach me were survival skills and wolf instincts." Spencer gathered her cornrows in one hand and tied them into a ponytail. She died to get a chewing gum but they had troop review in a couple of minutes and chewing gums weren't tolerated.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/5/2015, 2:48 pm

He nodded. Maybe it was true. He gave her a smile that for one was 100% genuine, a smile of appreciation. He appreciated the support. Especially since he wasn't used to getting it. Spencer was a really nice person in truth. He almost felt bad about the fact war games,, his first, were soon. It meant this whole thing would be over. The nice interaction.

"I see. Well, then l hope I will be a beast soon enough."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2015, 4:47 pm

"I bet you ten bucks," Spencer grinned. "The Legion has a way of "beasting" people up I think."

They walked through the Praetorian gate, Spencer looking up at the legionnaires on watch duty. She didn't envy their job; for hyperactive teens, just standing there staring at the distance was enough to drive you nuts -- and Spencer was really hyperactive. At the intersection of the Via Praetoria and the Via Principalis, Spencer stopped and turned to Phil.

"Guess we better get ready for troop review, we have like five minutes left," she said, briefly glancing at her watch. "Twas cool meeting you Webb. Try not to die during the games? It'd be fun to talk to you again."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/5/2015, 5:04 pm

"It will be a bet l would easily win." he said grinning to her.

Wait, 5 minutes till troop review? Time had passed quickly. Well, to be fair it tends to happen when you're an ADHD demigod.

"Likewise, mrs. Ramsay. Hope our paths will cross again. As for the War Games, l ain't dying. I will probably get a mural crown too -not." he said, and with that he patted her in the shoulder and started moving towards his barracks.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2015, 5:09 pm

Spencer grinned and rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'll get the grass crown then!"

She patted him back and made her way towards her barrack, thinking he was kinda cute.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 3:28 am