A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The First Date {PRIVATE}

Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

The First Date {PRIVATE} Empty The First Date {PRIVATE}

Post by Liberty 3/28/2015, 10:29 pm

Toni stood at the lake watching the sunset. She wore a simple cotton sundress with white sandals. Her long curly brown hair blew slightly in the soft wind. Her tanned skin shone under the fading light of the sun. Her mind was on Adrian, the guy from the third cohort with steel grey eyes. Toni played with the necklace that hung on her neck and smiled slightly as she thought about the smile he had given her.

"Those eyes..." she whispered, spinning around a bit. Toni had never had a crush before but she sure loved the butterflies she got when she thought of him.

"I wonder if he has a crush on me..." she said aloud. She giggled a little and spun around once more, her hair flying around. She stopped and her bright green eyes focused on the sunset again. She hoped he had gotten her note to meet her here. She really wanted to spend time with him without any interruptions. And she was lucky enough to get to the lake when there was virtually no people around. The sunset was gorgeous and gave the area a romantic theme.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

The First Date {PRIVATE} Empty Re: The First Date {PRIVATE}

Post by Brastus 3/30/2015, 12:14 am

"I might!" Exclaimed Adrian as he walked into her, playfully poking at her random, blurted question. The tall son of Mercury, while managed to speak in a more confident tone, still seemed a bit shaky in his approach. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a plaid shirt with the colors red, black and white, with black jeans and a small belt on his waist. He was using simple shoes, yet used his silver ring on his finger and carried himself with a half smile. He cut his hair to his famous buzz-cut and had a small single small orchid on his hand ( cuz roses are too mainstream). He handed her the flower and proceeded to sit on the ground, failing to make everlasting eye contact with her.

"Anyways, you look very pretty, Toni." Said Adrian with a bit more strength in his voice, yet lacking the confidence of a military leader. Truth be told he was a pacifist who strove to not bring conflict not anything. He decided to goof off a bit and he proceeded to put a hand over his head and act like a fish until he was right next to her.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/30/2015, 1:14 am

Toni nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice. A bright red blushed formed on her cheeks as she turned around and waved slightly at Adrian. She took the flower with a smile and curled her hair behind her ear. She couldn't believe he was actually here! This was a dream come true! And he looked so amazing with his haircut and choice of clothes. She couldn't help but wonder where the ring came from. She blushed even more when he complimented her.

"Thanks. You look good too," she said softly. The green orbs that she was so proud of inspected him a bit. Toni got this vibe that he was still nervous around her. Maybe she was wrong. She sat down beside him and giggled when he acted like a fish.

"So where did you get the ring?" she asked, twirling the orchid in her hands. She looked at him, hoping to get a glimpse of though steel orbs that could make her knees go weak.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/30/2015, 9:41 pm

"Meh, I look like a regular army brat!" tried to joke Adrian as he ran his hand through his now almost shaved head. He smiled a bit at her after the tried to make a crack at her and tried to establish good eye contact with her with his powerful eyes. He however, saw her nice green orbs and immediately nodded away, feeling himself unworthy of looking at her directly. He tried to face her and he decided to look at the curls on her hair instead of her eyes, that way at least it looked like he was staring at her, instead of actually looking in her eyes.

"Um, this is from my mom's. Supposedly my dad proposed to her with this ring and afterwards he put some sort of magic into it, but I've never been able to use it or such. It's just a story my mom used to tell me, it's probably a plain old silver ring." said Adrian as he removed his ring and flicked it so Toni could catch it between her hands. He relaxed a bit and jerked his head to hers, finally gaining enough courage to actually look at her eyes for more than a second.

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/30/2015, 10:19 pm

Toni laughed at his joke and blushed as he looked at her. She loved the way his steel eyes caused butterflies in her stomach. She curled her hair behind her ear and smiled at him. She nodded as he talked about the ring and caught it when it came flying towards her. She inspected it a bit, liking how smooth it felt.

"It's beautiful." Toni informed him. She handed it back to him, making sure to make eye contact. She gave him a sweet smile and couldn't stop her heart from pounding. He was just so cute.. She couldn't believe she was here with him. She felt her fingers weaken and watched the ring drop to the ground.

"Oh gosh... I'm so sorry..." she said quickly, her cheeks heating up instantly. She dropped his ring. Smooth move, Vega. Toni went to reach for it as she mentally beat herself up for having weak fingers. He probably thought she was super clumsy and a ditz. Great. This is just wonderful.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/31/2015, 6:42 pm

"Please, don't fuzz it's just a ring. You shouldn't dirty your hands by picking it up, allow me." smiled Adrian as he lowered himself to grab his ring. He leaned down to the ground, trying to familiarize himself with he soil. The son of Mercury had to admit that he did in fact like the presence of this girl. She was friendly and laughed at his silly, goofy antics. However, whether she was a silly damsel that fell from heaven or an actual person chasing true, dedicated love. He decided that he could not assertion her true intent just by flirting and mild talking, therefore he decided to be brazen imprudent and even rude. He grasped her hand, snaking her hand around his and closing his grip between her's with his inquisitive, questioning and skeptic fingers. He didn't really retract, and instead allowed his hand to just continued around her's trying to figure out her real, hidden agenda.

"Sorry!" said Adrian, lying about his incident. He lied about his accident, yet he himself was able to use his voice and tone to convince the other person into believing it was actually a lie. He was after all a brilliant lier and a genius speaker, if needs be. He immediately retracted his hand once he felt it and shut it down to himself, turning from her and hiding behind an embarrassed blush that he put on, part of his big act.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/31/2015, 7:48 pm

Toni blushed when he spoke. He was such a gentleman. Oh gosh she was already starting to get a huge crush on him. He probably wasn't interested in her like that. He probably just wanted to flirt with her and then move on. Toni, regardless of what Adrian said, reached of the ring and was shocked when she found her hand in his. Her heart started racing and her face lit up. He liked her too! She couldn't believe how lucky she was. But then he pulled his hand away, and her heart sank.

"It's alright. I didn't mind," she said, a little disappointed that he didn't do it on purpose. She wanted to hold his hand but she saw her window of opportunity closing when he turned away so she grabbed his hand.

"Honestly, it's alright. I...liked it," she said honestly. She gave him a sweet smile and looked into his eyes.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/2/2015, 10:44 pm

"You did?" asked Adrian with a large, nervous color appearing in his face. He grabbed her hand with caution and then looked into her eyes with his. She had such lovely eyes! He felt so weak and shaky around her, yet wanted to be brave. He nervously and cautiously placed a hand on her cheek and began to softly caress it. Oh my God she was so soft! Her skin felt like fine silk against his old, crusty and rough hands. Adrian had no idea of what to do and instead began to remove his hand from her face after cupping her visage with his bear paws.

"Please forgive me...I'm not used to being touchy-feeling with people." excused Adrian as he removed his hand and turned to the still, smooth water on the somnolent lake.

OOC: I know it's short but it's the best I could do for now!
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 4/3/2015, 2:42 am

Toni blushed as he looked in her eyes, making her heart beat quickened. She bit her lip softly as he took her hand again, and was about to curl her hair behind her ear nervously when she felt his hand on her cheek. She nearly melted into it, loving the feeling of his rough and strong hands. She felt so wonderfully comfy and leaned into his hand a little, but then he pulled away. She felt a twinge of disappointment. She listened to his apology and smiled sweetly. She watched him look away and hesitated for a moment before reaching over and placin her hand on his arm gently. Hoping he would look at her, she let her smile grow a little.

"It's alright," she said softly, trying to make eye contact again. She liked the way his eyes looked in the sunset lighting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:26 am