A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Demons seen and unseen

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Demons seen and unseen - Page 2 Empty Re: Demons seen and unseen

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/22/2015, 2:31 pm

Alice turned back to Evander and looked like she was about to explode from laughter but contained it slightly.those are the ones that don't know when to leave me alone. Miona is a friend and has been since i got to camp. I told you i'm not easy to be around She giggled before watching her picnic basket be set on the ground the the Maniae fly away. She hurriedly set everything up, blanket on the ground included, and unpacked all the sweets and teas that made up her afternoon tea time.You want some?
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 5/22/2015, 4:06 pm

Evander sighed and sat down. This still made his head hurt. She was so innocent and cute, though. UGH. Why did things have to be so complicated? Why did she have to be complicated? He wasn't complicated. He was muscles and brawn and impulse and if you fed him he was happy. He nodded at her, though. "Please. And two advil."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/4/2015, 7:56 pm

Alice smiled kindly and whispered into the wind and a Maniae returned a few seconds later with the Advil bottle from her cabin. She handed Evander the bottle and poured some tea, putting in two scoops of sugar and a little bit of cream before handing it to Evander.I guessed on the sugar and cream but I think you'll like it. She smiled again before pouring herself some tea and putting in cinnamon and a black powder. The black powder was a mix of dead leaves and bits of mushroom. She used it to make the tea bitter and it reminded her of her time in Wonderland when she would have tea with Mim and Ivory at the queen's palace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 6:53 pm