A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

now no one else can hear either

muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

now no one else can hear either Empty now no one else can hear either

Post by muse 4/7/2015, 8:15 pm

now no one else can hear either Tumblr_n4ixkyX4Io1tyuvyeo6_250

Achilles always found the banks of the Little Tiber to be relaxing. The water was so loud, at least he'd been told it was, that it was hard for anyone to hear anything. It made him feel more included to know that everyone could feel at least sort of like him. He was considering going back to the camp - hopefully the forges would be fairly empty and he could get around to making the armour he promised himself he'd make two years ago. One day he'd forge. He'd already made armour and weapons for a few of the legionnaires, but he'd never made his own...
    But now his thoughts were off-topic. They were always off-topic, but this was completely unrelated. He was supposed to be thinking about the water. Not thinking about forges. He shakes his head to clear his thoughts, causing his trademark goggles to slip off his head and land on a rock, sliding slowly towards the rushing stream.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

now no one else can hear either Empty Re: now no one else can hear either

Post by Green 4/7/2015, 10:32 pm

Richard had just finished guard duty at the tunnel and was now ready to do some relaxing. He was now headed to his cohort, but decided to take a small pit stop at the Little Tiber. It was a calm place that this son of Letus enjoyed hanging out in and was ready to be just that; calm. He was wearing a pair of black jeans, and a red polo shirt. Nothing fancy or nothing dull. Richard was about to take his shoes off when he saw another person by the river. "Oh, hi." He said while pausing, not wanting to disturb the other male demigod.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 4/9/2015, 9:41 pm

Achilles didn't notice - not that he could have heard the other boy to begin with - and starts reaching for his goggles to save them from the river. He grimaced as his knee hit a rock as he was kneeling, but he didn't make any noise. Eventually he saved them, triumphantly pulling them from the water and turning to finally see the other boy. He waved a quick hello, praying that he hadn't tried to talk to him while he wasn't looking.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/10/2015, 7:00 pm

Richard waved back and walked down to get a closer look at him. "I hope I'm not disturbing you. I just decided to come down by the river for a bit of relaxation before continuing my routine, but if you don't want any company..." He started to walk backwards up from the hill, putting his hands up to show that he wasn't hostile.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 4/22/2015, 11:46 am

ooc: sorry sorry sorry sorry end of term means i'm hecka busy

After carefully watching Richard as he talked, Achilles shakes his head and gestures for him to come back down. He signs something quickly, 'do you understand?', to see if there's an easy way to communicate with this kid. Please know sign language, please know sign language, Achilles thinks over and over again.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/7/2015, 9:20 pm

OOC: Hahaha it's okay.

BIC: The son of Letus narrowed his eyes as he tried to read his gestures. What that sign language? "Would you like for me to stay or..?" Richard stepped a bit closer to get a better look at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 8:55 am