A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

horace's bunk

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

horace's bunk Empty horace's bunk

Post by jake. 4/11/2015, 3:18 am

horace's bunk Arran-Sly-01
    horace - jupiter - seventeen

everything was neat and tidy, however his bed wasn't done at all. it was ruffled. his pillow was on the floor. his nightstand held two pictures of his mum, one of him, her, and her serval cat jimmy, and one of her alone. horace keeps any rings, or spare daggers in a drawer beneath his bed. his clothes are neatly piled up in his drawer.

horace leans on his bedpost as he watches the others get dressed. his purple camp shirt was fresh and smells of washing machines and febreze. his hair was gelled, and like usual; cut short and perfectly done. his jeans were the pair he had worn yesterday, so they were slightly dirty. there were rips at the knees, but horace liked it that way. he had done up the shoelaces on his black converse neatly and orderly. he looked almost immaculate, like always. a grin was spread out across his handsome face, watching as his friends got ready. he runs a hand through his dark blonde hair, then rummages around in his drawer to get out a bronze rod. he clips presses the small button, and his golden shield spins out. he puts on his spartan helmet with white horsehair plume, slings the shield over his shoulder so it's positioned at his back, and puts his gladius in it's shaft. he gives his friend a light punch in the shoulder, grinning from ear to ear. "'urry up, slowpoke."

Last edited by jake. on 4/14/2015, 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

horace's bunk Empty Re: horace's bunk

Post by Brastus 4/12/2015, 10:14 pm

This guy was still the same neat freak he had always been! It amused me greatly to see this idiot take so much care of his things so much. I didn't really make any real sounds, so I didn't expect him to find out about me, but I had a perfect image of how he was going around. I was leaning against one of the walls of the First Cohort Barracks with a wide, amused smirk on my face that showed my amusement at this guy, wearing a dark blue tank shirt with a black leather belt and dark blue bootcut jeans with dark leather military boots that were mostly covered by the lengths of my jeans. On my neck hanged my signature dagger necklace, which by this point I was just playing around with before crossing my arms as I leaned against the wall. Horace was too occupied getting dressed for some combat thingy, something that I really didn't have enough energy to do right now.

"So, that's it how it is huh? Your f#cking best friend comes back from a six month mission and you don't even say hi to him?" I laughed as I stepped into the room, making the light in the barracks notice me. I was grinning and with a hand to my side, while my right hand was raised close to my head like if I had made a complaint.

horace's bunk Damian12
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/13/2015, 4:45 am

horace turned around to see his best bud, damian. he grinned, then faltered as he saw him correctly, his mouth gaping. maybe it was just the way he was standing, or possibly the distance between them, but dang, he was hot. horace shut his mouth, thoughtsbuzzing in his head. he slid his hand into his pocket, and took off his helmet to see him better. nope, that wasn't a trick of the light. in horace's eyes, damian looked even better than usual.

horace realized suddendly that time had changed him. until now, he had obviously thought that he was heterosexual.... but seeing damian had made him realize he was bi. horace regained his composure, and gave damian a strict look. "you took your time." he muttered, and gave him a light punch on the shoulder. he still felt dizzy.

Last edited by jake. on 4/18/2015, 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 4/14/2015, 12:07 am

"Blah, blah blah! Ya know ya missed me assh0le!" I mocked in a friendly tone after Horace began to go about my absence. I walked over to my friend and then laughed after he punched me on the shoulder. I looked at him around and saw that he had gained a bit of muscle and skin in himself. Probably a result of working hard in the Legion. Even though he was a son of Jupiter though, I still made a safe bet that I could give him a run for his money if we ever fought.In fact, I saw the helmet that he had worn a couple of seconds ago and smirked at the sight. Without saying a word to him I grabbed his helmet and placed it on.

"You seem to have gotten tougher Hor. Show me how much you've improved and I'll give ya your helmet back." I teased as I removed the helmet and began to play with it by tossing it up in the air before catching it like if it was some sort of ball.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/18/2015, 12:59 pm

horace stared menacingly at him. he growled, low, like a predator ready to strike. horace seemed all goody-goody most of the time; the happiest, friendliest guy in the legion- exactly what a son of jupiter should be, in his opinion. but horace had a side to him no one knew about; the one who'd rip you to shreds in battle. he had only unleashed it once in deathball; creating a storm that had ended up giving three people broken legs and one a broken collarbone. as a punishment he needed to clean the whole camp with just a bucket of water and a sponge. apart from that, he felt so guilty for a week that he couldn't leave his barrack.

horace's eyes seemed to storm; and you could feel the ozone level rise as his fingers crackled with electricity. "don't go there, damian." horace whispered. "i don't want to hurt you." he said, and as he said the words, the air pressure dropped again. he hadn't realized everyone was watching, backing away. he blushed. "you know what happened that one time..." he trailed off, feeling as guilty as ever that he had nearly killed his best friend. if he had released a bolt of lighting... chances were, damian might have gotten some pretty bad injuries. burns hurt. and if he had released a hurricane, like last time... horace bit down hard, his teeth grinding together. he put a hand to the helmet. a static shock shivered through it, and horace attempted to shock damian. to remind him he wasn't a child anymore. metal was a conductor of electricity. he grabbed the helmet and pulled it to his chest, grasping it with both hands. he gave damian an uncertain, hard, stare.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 1:45 pm