A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"bruh, are you gonna eat that?" "...uh."

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

"bruh, are you gonna eat that?" "...uh." Empty "bruh, are you gonna eat that?" "...uh."

Post by jake. 4/12/2015, 4:47 am

"bruh, are you gonna eat that?" "...uh." Arran-Sly-01
    horace - jupiter - seventeen

horace felt downright miserable. his eyes were on his plate. he sighed. his arm throbbed. the cut hurt like hell, and would surely leave a scar. he bit into the small bar of ambrosia, the taste of warm brownies warming him uo momentarily. the bandage was already soaked with blood. his handsome face was filled with anger. his shield was still strapped across his back, pilum on the floor next to him.

he sighed and poked his knife and fork into his steak. he bit into a piece, grumbling with satisfaction. his right hand brushed across the white horsehair plume of his spartan helmet. "crud..." horace murmered as his arm flared up with pain. a few people (including the daughter of venus who followed him around everywhere) sat down by him. she giggled and put her hand on his arm. he gave her a weak smile, and a huff. "jessica, if you could take your hand off of my wounded arm, that'd be nice." he said quietly. she gasped. "oh, i'm sorry, boo!"

Last edited by jake. on 4/30/2015, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

"bruh, are you gonna eat that?" "...uh." Empty Re: "bruh, are you gonna eat that?" "...uh."

Post by Brastus 4/19/2015, 12:12 am

Damien stormed into the mess hall with his trademark cocky smirk lasted on his face. He was wearing a leather studded jacket that looked as if it belong to Ghost Rider, which was one of his favorite anti-heroes ever, combined with a red-blood tank top he wore underneath and a pair of dark jeans with black military boots and a belt made out of padlocks he had personally cracked on his bunk whenever he was bored. The tall, ( 6'5) son of Mars had just underwent a three-hour long workout along with several other friends of his, including several other brothers and sisters of his. Even though he had already showered and changed his clothes, he still had a narrow line of sweat on his forehand that he swiped off with his hand. He was particularly hungry today and was desperate to dig his hands on some much wanted grub.

While he was not used to being a good guy, he did have several smaller, younger demigods cut in front of him. It's not like they had to suffer the horror of hunger due to being part of a military. However he didn't allow people who had been older than a year in the camp cut in front of him. For his own appetite he grabbed a mountain of burgers with fries and snatched a goners serving of coca-cola to compliment his lunch. With food in hand, well tray, he proceeded to walk over to the tables where he would sit. He noticed that across one of the corners of the place sat Horace along with someone he believed was his fangirl. He smirked lowly to himself and rushed to his friend's side. Damian mockingly grinned at the injured Horace, who in all honesty looked like he had been mauled by some bear or beast,

"The hell happened to ya dude? Did you peek at girls again man?" suggested Damian knowing the slightly prankish side of his friend. Damian sat right next to Horace and began to voraciously swallow his food like some sort of starving Pac-Man. He offered some of his fries to Horace who was munching on Ambrosia himself.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

"bruh, are you gonna eat that?" "...uh." Empty Re: "bruh, are you gonna eat that?" "...uh."

Post by jake. 4/30/2015, 11:42 am

"bruh, are you gonna eat that?" "...uh." Arran-Sly-SABA-FallWinter-2014-Dailymalemodels-05
    horace - jupiter - seventeen

horace looks up and sees damian. he smiles pleasantly at him and accepts one of his fries gladly. "nah, bro. more like combat training." he says and rolls his eyes at him playfully, giving him a nudge with his i'm-not-in-pain-doing-this elbow. he munches on another piece of steak, and grumbles again with satisfaction. "only damned good thing about this camp is the food," he says, and adds, "... and you, of course. we can't forgot you." he says and a teeny tiny blush appears, but it fades quickly. he grins at damian and wiggles his eyebrows weakly. his breathing is shallow and quiet, and he nibbles on another piece of ambrosia. "so, how're you? fought some monsters? got more girls?"

with a bit of annoyance, horace realizes that he was jealous. he didn't want damian to flirt with some venus girls. he wanted... well, horace wanted that damian flirted with him. and it was so weird to think that, because this was his best buddy in the world right here. he knew virtually everything about damian, and vice versa. he liked the damned guy more than he was letting on.
    but horace keeps on smiling politely and stares at damians handsome face.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 5/1/2015, 12:08 am

Damian continued munching on his food like a voracious Pac-man on steroids. He tried to have some semblance of table manners, but alas, food was too good to care about things such as manners. He did however allow Horance to eat anything from his tray if he wanted, but it seems as though Horace is only interested in Ambrosia. The tall hispanic knew how Ambrosia tasted on Horace's mouth: warm brownies. Damian however knew this because he knew that Horace's favorite food was sweets, particularly brownies. Damian guessed that it was fitting that a nice, sweet guy would love sweets. Him on the other hand enjoyed something a bit more salty. Ambrosia in his mouth tasted like slow-roasted boar he would normally enjoy eating once a year in Spain. Sadly, bringing a full boar from Spain was next to impossible, so he had to enjoy ambrosia whenever he had cravings.

"Food aint the only good thing here. There's fighting, and messing around, and above all, a certain Son of Jupiter who is as much as an ass as he is a brother." Smiled Damian to Horace after casually slumping one of his sleeved arms over the other's shoulders, before bringing him closer in to his chest. Damian looked as if he was going to give Horace a hug, but at the last minute he locked Horace in an arm cross and proceed to give the strapping son of Jupiter a soft, friendly noogie.

"Nah man, ya know I'm faithful to Lena!" Said Damian after letting go of Horace's head. He laughed casually and then eyed the ambrosia Horace was munching.

"Um, ya know you should be eating too much ambrosia right...I mean i'll make you sick and all. I mean you remember how you felt after you ODed on Ambrosia when I whooped your are last time we sparred." warned Damian after grabbing the cube of celestial food from Horace's hand. He was genuinely worried about his friend becoming sick and all.

OOC: Lena is Damian's girlfriend. She's Greek and one of Neriteteriz ( i know I wrote that wrong) characters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 2:44 am