A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

nut's in the city

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

nut's in the city Empty nut's in the city

Post by kayla 4/14/2015, 11:49 pm

Hunter didn't realize how much he liked being outside of camp until after his trip to Alaska with Niamh. He was so used to towering pine trees and fresh air and being so outdoorsy that he had forgotten the loud bustling and polluted air of the city. Sometimes he needed that from time to time. Since his trip with Niamh he'd been heading back into the city more often, mostly to skate around and kill the occasional monster and grab a nice cheap hotdog. He decided getting a nice part time job would be good too but wondered if that was actually a good idea since frequenting a specific place could lead to him getting killed or something. But hey, he was a demigod- That was what he faced everyday. For most of the time anyway.

He had ended up getting a job as a pizza delivery boy. He fed the owner of the place, a really nice old woman, a lie about how he didn't have any money and his family was dead and he needed a job. He felt terrible about it but he wasn't lying about everything. Only 2/3 were technically truths. But his father was immortal, his grandmother despised him, and he would never get to see his little sister again so they were as good as dead anyway right? He also didn't need the money right now since Camp Half Blood was taking care of him but what happened after he became an adult right? He needed the money then at least. He had nothing as of the moment and his mom had never started a college fund for him or anything. So he took some jobs that paid him enough and was least likely to get him killed. So far he had around $550 from before as well as his paychecks for the time he'd spending at Mamma Mia's Pizzeria and $550 wasn't a lot but for a kid like him, it was enough to make him feel like he should do something special. Something special as in take his oh so wonderful and beautiful girlfriend out to dinner and treat her to something nice.

The cheeky son of Hermes ran his hand through his hair before grinning again and bouncing on his toes. He'd even dressed up fairly nice. Or as far as fairly nice in his eyes went. It was just a black collared open shirt with a white v-neck underneath with black jeans so maybe it was an overboard to have said he had dressed up or anything. At least he tried to make his hair somewhat civilized. One of his sisters had actually fussed that he comb it or something. He smoothed out his shirt a little before his eyes darted around for any sight of a familiar blonde head.

He prayed nothing went wrong on this date.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

nut's in the city Empty Re: nut's in the city

Post by beanie 4/15/2015, 4:57 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

It's been quite a while since Niamh had traveled to Alaska with Hunter, which was of course amazing. She hasn't actually been outside of camp since then but she wasn't complaining. There was fresh air and food and cute boys so Niamh has been stacked for weeks. But when Hunter decided to treat her out in New York for another date, Niamh obviously agreed.
    It had taken her a little while to get ready, since she required the help of her half-sister/bestie Cleo. In the end, she had chosen a nice red lace dress, white flats, and a black sweater. Her hair was left straight this time instead of her curling it. As soon as she threw on some pink lipstick and gold bracelets, she was done and heading to New York.
    A nice spring breeze blew her hair back slightly when she walked up to Hunter, who was looking so handsome in Niamh's eyes that she almost swooned.

"Hey Hunter!" She giggled, wrapping her arms around his torso to give him a hug. "Are ya ready? What do ya have planned?"

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 4/19/2015, 7:25 pm

Hunter's eyes darted to the sound of sticks crunching under feet from somewhere nearby. Easing a grin onto his face, he directed his gaze to the sound to pause for a moment. Okay they'd been dating for a while now and Hunter knew how beautiful his lovely girlfriend was but honestly sometimes it just hit him in the face how much a daughter of beauty she was. His grin returned full force when she wrapped her arms around him and his own snuck up behind her neck.

"Why hello beautiful~" He teased endearingly, pressing a kiss to her forehead. Sometimes it helped that she was a little shorter than him. He held onto her hand and swung their intertwined fingers between them as he lead her down the little sidewalk. They were in an area with stores and little restaurants all lined up together with a little people flitting through the streets. It was a street he knew by memory but not by name. He sucked at remembering street names and the like even though he could remember all sorts of code. Funny how his brain worked.

"I planned on taking you out to a nice dinner," Hunter answered with his eyes lighting up. "I wasn't really sure what you wanted to eat and I kind of wanted it to be a 'surprise' so I didn't ask before hand. I guess I could just ask now though. What do you feel like eating? Or if you aren't hungry we could always do something else you'd like. I'm fine with whatever, I just wanted to do something nice with you." There he went again. Rambling like their first date all over again.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/20/2015, 10:45 am

BEAUTY QUEEN

Niamh could hear the teasing tone in his voice which made her giggle. A lot. His hand was warm as she clutched his, watching as the many people strolled past her on the busy street. Oh, this was going to be so much fun! It's almost as if it was their first date at the beach, except they're in New York and there wasn't a possibility of her getting sick here.

"Hmm....." She pursed her lips as she gazed at the many shops and restaurants. Well, she actually was a little hungry the slightest but should she really eat now? There are many stores here with cute things that'd she'd love to see and maybe buy. Then again, she didn't bring that much money to buy a lot of things.
    "Let's eat. Ya pick." She giggled

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 4/28/2015, 12:41 am

Niamhhhh,” Hunter whined childishly as he swung their hands. “This is about what you wanna do. What you wanna eat! Just name a food type and I got ya. Sushi? I have a place in mind. Pasta? I’ll hook us up. Besides I’m not a picky eater.

He really wasn’t to be honest. When he lived with his aunt she never fed him herself so it was up to him to find leftovers or scrape up some change he found on her floor to get something to eat. From that time it just dug into his head not to be picky or anything. At the time it wasn’t like he could really afford it. Whatever was cheap was mostly fast-food.

OOC: late responder right here and i apologize in advance
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/3/2015, 7:19 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

Even more giggles slipped from Niamh's mouth but she couldn't help it! Her adorable/handsome/dorky boyfriend was just to much with his adorableness. Niamh even pretended to ponder the question just to see his reaction before answering with an adorable smile of her own.

"Okay, let's go eat at that cute little Italian restaurant over that." She pointed to the restaurant at the end of the street, where a lot of people were heading in and out with happy faces. It looked pretty fun.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 5/9/2015, 2:04 pm

Hunter grinned at the thoughtful smile Niamh was sporting. Remind him, how did he ever get this lucky again? He was pretty sure his mom was mortal, not Nikes. The first time they met it was under the attack of a dragon. Fun times, fun times. He glanced at Niamh, following her eyes to the homey looking restaurant.

Ooo,” Hunter cooed as he started walking towards the restaurant, dragging his girlfriend beside him. “That looks like a nice little place. Let’s go try it out!

He started skipping lightly in place as they made their way where they saw people walking in and out. More often than not, they were couples. Hmm, he wondered if they had little cakes inside. That would be a nice dessert. He was probably thinking of himself here more than Niamh because he was an absurd sweet tooth but he had a feeling like she liked sweet thing too. “I bet they got nothing on my Ma’s risotto!
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/10/2015, 8:58 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

There were a lot of friendly faces once they stepped into the restaurant and Niamh could smell the whiff of....was that tomatoes? No it had to be something else unless they gave tomato sauce with any pasta. Nah, she wanted something else. Perhaps some pizza if they have anything, with a lot of cheese.
    A hostess had come over to them, smiling a very perky smile that normally Niamh would sport. "Hello, table for two I guess?" She asked politely while Niamh nodded happily with a smile. With the little motion of her hand, the hostess ushered the two of them to a nice table by the window.

"C'mon Hunter let's go."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 5/17/2015, 9:45 pm

Hunter was looking around the restaurant distractedly and inhaling the delicious scents when Niamh called his name. "Hmm?" He asked, dragging his attention back to her. His green eyes flickered upwards at the retreating figure of the waitress and he perked up. "Oh, right!"

He followed the waitress with his girlfriend right beside him. They seated at the table she had brought them to and he stood behind a chair, pulling it out for Niamh to sit in. "Lucky we got a nice view!" He chirped, gesturing with his head to the window right beside them that had the view of the lit street in front of them. "Bonus for me since I already have a pretty lady to look at."

OOC: http://41.media.tumblr.com/5196f1cd1d5399b88bdb94cd3084a1de/tumblr_mzbkezwhr51tow7b7o1_1280.png

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/20/2015, 6:18 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

"Why thank ya hunter." Niamh giggled, giving her boyfriend a little peck on the cheek before sitting down. Her head turned, just so she could look out the window. There were many people roaming the streets; teen couples, a family with a baby, children running around to the ice cream vendor. It almost reminded her of Dublin except that the weather was much colder now. The scene outside even made her giggle a little before she turned back to Hunter, just in time to hear his complement.

"H-Hunter." She blushed, picking up the menu and placing it in front of her. Gosh her face looked like a tomato so she needed to cover it up before he ends up seeing and starts to tease her. "S-So what seems good to you?" Oh gods she stuttered.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 6/3/2015, 11:08 am

Hunter grinned at her blush and tilted his head. “Is someone embarrassed?” He cooed teasingly. He laughed and leaned over the table and placed a kiss on her cheek before settling back in his seat. Niamh was really too adorable that it made him want to wrap her up in blankets and hide her from the world because she was too precious.

He hummed, looking over the menu with eyes lighting up at the options. Pasta sounded good. Maybe chicken parmesan? Gah, he loved food too much. What to choose? “Everything looks good! I have no idea what I’m going to get? What about you?” He asked.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/23/2015, 5:38 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

Niamh's cheeks became even redder when Hunter planted a kiss on her cheek, almost making her look like a tomato with hair. Gosh, how come she's getting all flustered over one little kiss. Normally that was Hunter but it seems that the roles have reversed for this dinner. Maybe it was because Hunter was so droky and adorable to her. Her cheeks only returned to pink as she skimmed through the menu.

"Wow, they have so many choices." The blonde squealed excitedly, glancing at her boyfriend. "I think the chicken parmesan looks amazing. What about ya?"

OOC: i'm so sorry it took me so long to post my bad

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 7/13/2015, 2:21 am

Hunter grinned impishly at Niamh's blush. How odd for her to get all flustered over something so tedious like a kiss on the cheek! Especially when she was the one who initiated affection more often than he did. Not to say that he didn't give any to her at all! They were just the type to kiss each other a lot and hug and stuff. Now that he thought about it, were they one of those couples? The PDA was super real. Whatever, if they were he didn't care. Everyone else was just jealous that he had such a sweet and beautiful girl by his side and he loved expressing how much he cared for her.

The son of Hermes was still just staring at Niamh fondly when she asked him a question. "Hm?" He blinked, remembering what she just asked. He glanced down at his menu, flipping through it with a tilt of his lips. "Oh! I'm probably gonna get the bacon carbonara. What kind of dessert do you want? Drinks? Oh my god, I sound like I'm the waiter, ugh." He said dramatically, slumping on the table.

OOC:
    don't even worry about it, i take forever xD
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/14/2015, 9:31 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

Bubbily giggles escaped the blonde's mouth at Hunter's weirdness. Honestly, her boyfriend is too funny and amazing at times. He made her giggle until her sides ached and she couldn't breath, but in a good way. Or is that when he decides to attack her with tickles. She can't really remember, she's too busy looking back at the menu.

"I'll probably just have some water. As for dessert, I don' know. What do ya want Hunter?" She asked, resting her face in the palm of her hand.

OOC: short short short short~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content