A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Patching up old friends

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Patching up old friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Patching up old friends

Post by Brastus 5/25/2015, 10:28 pm

OOC: I am skipping a fes shots so we speed up the whole Damian getting super drunk situation.

I don't know how much I had drank at this point. All I knew was that Leandra looked like a cuddly pillow. She looked comfortable enough for me to try to use her as such. I got up from my spot and immediately rushed down to her with my arms spread widely like if I was going to give her a bear hug. I don't know why, but I think I scared her a bit. I really didn't care if she was afraid or not. I just wanted to lay my head down on something. This now meant her of course since she looked oh so comfortable.

"Why did you leave my bed you damm pillow!" I snarled as I attempted to grab what I had perceived was my pillow. By this point I didn't really feel my injury, nor did I think I need the bandages, but I didn't bother to take them off. I just walked towards that precious sanctum of sleep that seemed to walk away from me, much to my dismay.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Patching up old friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Patching up old friends

Post by Kwacken 5/27/2015, 12:42 am

Leandra had way too much alcohol, and she was barely cognizant of what was going on as she laid across one of the beds using her helmet as a very uncomfortable pillow. She didn't even care that she was being run down by a large man, she just wanted to sleep this off. Whose idea was this? She couldn't remember. Why was her pillow so uncomforable?

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:39 am