A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Allison Ferren's Bunk

AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female
    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2015-04-20

Allison Ferren's Bunk Empty Allison Ferren's Bunk

Post by AllisonFerren 4/24/2015, 2:04 am

Allison's bed is a twin bed with a pastel pink duvae and black roses. Underneath she has a soft white blanket that feels like a cloud. Her calico kitten, Hanna, lays on near the bottom of her bed asleep. She has pictures of mount olympus, her father, and her grandmother on the walls. She also has Harry Potter posters, A T.A.R.D.I.S poster and a kitten calendar she hasn't used. She has a small bookshelf as well. She has a fashion sketch book under her pillow. Don't touch that either, she doesn't think her outfits are any good.
    Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

Allison Ferren's Bunk Empty Re: Allison Ferren's Bunk

Post by Jase 4/25/2015, 1:03 am

ooc: im just gonna casually slide in and hope that this isnt meant to be a private rp lmao

Allison Ferren's Bunk Tumblr_nmxvb2tcJC1tf4jw9o1_500
    liam axford - son of hephaestus

tuesdays suck.
    not that liam likes to discriminate against certain days or something, but tuesdays suck (was there such a thing as being dayist?). he barely ever has anything to do during tuesday afternoons, considering his archery classes end at, like, ten a.m and his ancient greek class doesn't start until two, so he always ends up just roaming around camp or cabin nine. he's wearing a plain white tee shirt and a black, long-sleeved button up as a jacket, and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. right now, he was heading to cabin ten, because he needed to drop some fancy new sword off. some kid named andy - or was it andrew? - had asked for his custom sword to be delivered to cabin ten. so, naturally, liam was the one to do so.
    he ran a hand through his hair as he approached the door of cabin ten.
    "um, hi there," he says, as he knocks thrice, "anybody inside?"
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/25/2015, 1:33 am

(ooc: no no its okay. No private RP here. :3 )

Allison was sitting on her bed, Hanna, her kitten purring happily at the foot of her bed. She was reading and hadn't noticed anyone else in the cabin until she heard a male voice speak out. She jumped slightly, not expecting anyone. Her eyes glanced up at the boy, noticing his dark hair and searching eyes. She stood up and put down her book, making Hanna's ears twitch. She glared at Allison, but she didn't notice. "Uh, Hai." She smiled. "Can I help you?"
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/25/2015, 2:31 am

"oh, hi," liam says, his lips curling into a small smile. "i'm liam, from cabin nine. i'm here to uh," he pauses, lifting up the sword, which was wrapped in - he kids you not - bubblewrap. "deliver this to.." his voice trails off, awkwardly, as he glances at the name scribbled on the piece of paper taped to said bubblewrap, "someone named andy." he glances around the cabin, realizing that it's pretty much empty except for him and the girl. oh wow, he thinks, awkward.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/25/2015, 2:40 am

Allison raised an eyebrow. "Andy?" She looked around, wondering what he was searching for, probably Andy. "I don't know of him. Sorry." She chuckled a little, smiling. "And, I don't use swords so it's not a misspelling of Allison." She clasped her hands together and glanced back at Hanna, who didn't care about Liam's presence. She rolled her eyes and looked back at him. "I would help you find him but I don't have a clue where to start."
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/25/2015, 2:47 am

"uh, hold on just a sec," he says, as he rips the piece of paper with andy's name on it off of the bubblewrap. he flips it over, and he nearly slaps himself in the face. of course she wouldn't know who the hell andy was. there was no freaking andy in cabin ten. he was supposed to drop this off at cabin eleven. "oh my gods," he says, as he face-palms himself. "wow. okay, i'm dumb. this is supposed to be delivered to cabin eleven, not ten," he rubs his temple, blinking a few times.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/25/2015, 3:03 am

Allison giggled, covering her mouth trying not to laugh. "You were just a cabin off. It's not too bad." She took a few steps closer with a smile. She tilted her head. "I think you'll find him there. Better chance then here." She shrugged.

[OOC: I FOUND OUT HOW TO DO IT :D ]
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/25/2015, 3:29 am

"naturally," he replies, his lips cracking into a smile. his gaze falls onto her cat, and that catches his attention real quick. "is that your cat? she - or he -is pretty cute," he says. the bubble-wrapped sword was still in hand. "anyways, thanks for dealing with my clumsiness. i'm gonna go ahead and run to cabin eleven and hand this over to andy. i imagine he's pretty pissed. see ya around camp, miss," his brown eyes twinkle a little as he gives her a friendly nod. he turns and heads out the door, his black converse thudding lightly against the ground. liam then proceeds to jog off, towards cabin eleven.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/25/2015, 3:53 am

Allison Ferren's Bunk 10995069_926428850742508_1457597654_n

"Oh..okay." She smiled and watched him go. She sat next to Hanna and sighed sadly. The kitten looked up at her and started to purr when Allison gently pet her multi-colored fur. "I wonder if he'll remember me." She smiled as the kitten went back to her nap. Allison looked at the cabin's entry. "Well, at least Andy got his sword." She chuckled and opened her book.
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female
    Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2015-04-16

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/25/2015, 4:49 am

"Knock knock." I said while knocking on the door. No answer. Before I could knock again someone left the room. That someone had looks, I thought. I peeked at the door and saw two girls. "Oh hi! I just came by to introduce myself and to welcome you also! Wait are you new? Because I am. Well if you're not new then no need for welcoming." I said with a big smile, showing off my pearly white teeth. I waited for a reply while twirling my already curly auburn hair which was in a high ponytail.

ooc: hi I just jumped in because yeah it looks like an open RP
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/25/2015, 5:03 am

Allison smiled. "I'm not really new. Been at camp for 10 years." She chuckled. "Welcome to CHB. I am Allison Ferren, daughter of Aphrodite." She stood up, making her kitten Hanna stretch, annoyed she left the bed. Allison walked closer, holding out her hand and half smiled.
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/25/2015, 5:10 am

"Oh hahaha well I guess i'm the one who needs welcoming, Gods I though the cat was a person. Daughter of Aphrodite." I said as I reached for her hand. Hmmm... I need to decide... Do I like her or do I hate her? I like her, i'll be nice. " I like you, well not I like you I like you but I like you in a friendly way." I told her. I let go of her hand and fixed my dress and my hair. I smiled at her afterwards, looking her straight in the eye.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/25/2015, 5:17 am

Allison chuckled. "Well thank you. I like you too." She smiled and looked back at Hanna who was glaring at Allison. "She gets grumpy when I'm with company and not with her." She turned to look back at her. "What's your name? God parent?" She asked and went to her small dresser drawer, pulling out a brush and quickly sifted through her hair. She re-positioned her feather and put the brush back, sitting on her bed and pet Hanna, who was no longer glaring.
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/25/2015, 6:30 am

ooc: guess who's back, back again. jason's back, tell a friend.

liam sighs. he's bored. again. he had dropped the sword off at cabin eleven, where andy was like, "what do you mean you almost delivered it to cabin ten?" and after a few minutes of joking around and liam getting his wallet stolen several times, he had left the cabin because andy had swordsmanship class. and that brings us all to the present - liam aimlessly walking around, bored out of his mind. his brown eyes dart around, and then he realizes he's walking past cabin ten. he stops short in his tracks. that girl earlier on did seem very nice. heck, maybe he could make friends with her. maybe they could hang out. maybe liam didn't have to be bored until two p.m. he shrugs, making his way up the porch of the cabin ten. he glances at his watch. uh, yeah, it's still, like, twelve noon. he's got plenty of time to hang out. inhaling, he knocks on the door.
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/25/2015, 10:24 am

" Jade, Jade Selene. Daughter of Aprhodite. We are sisters." I said with a smile. I looked at my watch, there is still a lot of time. "Want to do something? Want to go to the beach?" I ask her. Just before she could answer, someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." I said, making a bee line to the door. I opened it and saw a handsome boy. It was the handsome boy before. I smirked. You might be another victim of mine.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/25/2015, 2:39 pm

Allison smiled. "A new sister! You should pick a bunk." She heard a knock but before she could get to it, Jade had already answered. She got up anyway and stood next to her. It was the boy from before. Allison smiled. "Hi." She said softly.
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/25/2015, 10:25 pm

the door opens just a few moments after liam knocks.
    it's not the girl from earlier on.
    standing at the door is a girl with auburn hair, and she's smirking. "oh, hi," liam says, a little awkwardly, flashing a smile. his eyes scan the inside of the cabin, briefly, and then he stops when he sees the girl from earlier on making her way to the doorway. "hi," she says, barely loud enough for him to hear. "hey," his smile widens just a little. "i'm liam," this time, he's addressing both of them, "from hephaestus' cabin. this time, i don't have a false-delivery," his smile turns into a grin, as he turns to the girl with the blonde hair. "and, basically, you seem pretty nice. i'm kind of bored and i've got, like, nothing to do until two. i was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out?"
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/25/2015, 11:56 pm

"Cool! We were just talking about going to the beach, you can come with us." I said. I looked at Allison and gave her a huge smile. "I think he likes you. It looks like i'm going to be playing cupid later at the beach." I whispered to Allison. I took her hand and his hand and pulled the both of them. "Come on! Let's go to the beach!" I said loudly with enthusiasm present in my voice.
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/26/2015, 7:24 am

ooc: i guess i should make a topic at the beach? or do one of you guys want to start it?
    JadeBeauregard1315
    JadeBeauregard1315

Female

Post by JadeBeauregard1315 4/26/2015, 9:25 am

ooc: you start
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/26/2015, 1:10 pm

(OOC: Okay sorry guys, I wasnt on at all yesterday. Did we have a topic at the beach yet?)
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/27/2015, 5:51 am

ooc: here's the topic:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22041-the-kids-aren-t-alright
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female