A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Natural Born Killers (private)

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Natural Born Killers (private) Empty Natural Born Killers (private)

Post by Gotenks 4/24/2015, 8:49 am

So, another day of sparring. This time against the 4th. They hadn't sparred with them for a while. Alex could see a couple of new faces. He smirked. Poor guys, new guys always are freaked out. As the optios and and centurions showed some things about the exersises they would do, he checked around the 4th to see who he would paired up with. There were some decent fighters there, as there should be in the legion.Finally, the exhibition was over. So, he was paired up with a probatio, huh? He cringed a little. The probatio of the 4th paired up with the "probatio" of the 3rd. The girl was fairly attractive and athletic. At least it didn't seem like a squash. He smirked at her. "Ave, T-Tan... uh, excuse my terrible reading."

Last edited by George Wilson on 4/24/2015, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Natural Born Killers (private) Empty Re: Natural Born Killers (private)

Post by Green 4/24/2015, 8:59 am

Natural Born Killers (private) Giphy

Now if there was one thing Tanzania loved doing, it was sparring. Today, she was sparring with the third cohort. She wore basic Roman armor with a spear in hand. A helm with purple horsehair crest that was combed to one side of her head. Her shoes were laced up with Roman sandals. The Roman probatio turned to look at who ever tried to say her name. "It's Tanzania." She corrected. The daughter of Bellona and legacy of Venus walked over to him. "You must be Alexander."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/24/2015, 3:10 pm

"Tanzania, right." Alex smiled. She knew him. From where? Had he beaten her or a friend of hers up before? Well, probably not. He would have remembered if he had seen her. He certainly would. "So, uh... shall we? I think we have some fighting to do." His favourite activity, too. His eyes lit up with amusement.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/24/2015, 3:36 pm

She gave him a once over before shrugging her shoulders and walking to her side of the arena. The guy was rather...attractive so this might be an interesting sparring session. "Just don't feel too hurt when you're bones have to repair themselves." Tanzania said loud enough for him to hear it. She took in a deep breath and stared in his direction before charging at the other Roman demigod.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/24/2015, 3:54 pm

Her attitude made him smile again. Definitely his type. This fight would be quite hard to focus on. "No worries. Rarely do l get hurt. I prefer hurting.." As she charged at him, he blocked her hit, not with ease. She seemed talented and she certainly was confident. He tried to hit her with his spear in her shoulder, just to take an advantage. Didn't wanna hurt her too much. Just enough to take advantage. The earlier he ended the fight the earlier he would get the chance to converse with her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/24/2015, 4:16 pm

The female Roman was actually enjoying her fight with this Alexander. His skill was up to par, even his stance. When he blocked her spear, she was a bit taken back, but didn't show it. She was able to deflect the spear hit with one of her wrist braclet that came up to her elbow. Her moves were graceful, yet deadly. "Hurting huh?" She smirked and dropped, pulling out her dagger and aiming for his ankle.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/24/2015, 4:32 pm

She blocked his hit. This would be far more fun than expected. He liked the way she handled the weapons, certainly not probatio level. He instictively pulled back at her slash with the dagger, dodging barely. He then went on to hit her with rhe bottom part of his spear. Hopefully she wouldn't manage to get up in time and the hit would give him full controll.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/24/2015, 4:42 pm

What?! Another block?! This only made Tanzy's blood pump more as she rolled away just in time for the butt of his spear to hit the ground instead of her. "Oh...I see, Alex." She smirked lightly before causing a large plume of purple concentrated perfume around them. She was of course immnune to the thick spray. "How do you like that???" She asked with a slight chuckle. Tanzy took the time to get back on her feet. The daughter of Bellona looked around for her spear, opening to regain it.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/24/2015, 4:56 pm

Gods, he kept underestimating her. Why rely on luck when he could actually try and finish her? His train of thought got interrupted when he started coughing and choking over... perfume? Okay. Loads and loads and loads of it. The worst part: it made him lose his concentration. And angered him.But at the current moment he wasn't in a position to fight it. He just tried to keep his guard up.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/24/2015, 5:07 pm

She watched as he struggled to get in some clean breathes of air. "You know what my favorite animal is? The lioness. Such a feminine creature that shows both power and beauty." She stated, circling him, not yet making any attacks. The perfume continued to flow around them, mostly on Alex. After about a few minutes of quietness, she slung the side of her spearhead at the back of his head, only opening to cause minor damage.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/24/2015, 5:15 pm

Did she want to unnerve him? All the pointless information and not attacking was successfull in doing so. At last she attacked and connected, at the back of his head. Did do some damage, and just helped him realise that she was far beyond than worthy of an opponent. He decided to ignore the perfume cloud thingy and just charged at her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/24/2015, 11:56 pm

Tanzania had to act quickly sense the perfume was started to fade into the air, giving Alexander his sense of sight back. However, when she saw him charge toward her, she tried to jumped out of the way, but was too slow. Her shoulder met his which sent her into a spin and land hard on the ground. Her right shoulder started to sting, causing her to wince in pain. Was she...down for the count?
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/25/2015, 1:44 am

Well, well. He had succeeded. A random charge at the most skilled probatio in recent memory, a charge caused by foolishness and lack of logical thinking, was enough to bring her down. And the perfume cloud had started dissolving. He stepped forward to attack again, but he remember it was just sparring. No need for overaggression. At least, he would try not to be overaggressive, because it meant suppressing one of his natural traits. He was tempted to help Tanzania up, but he wasn't sure she would appreciate the gesture. Or that she wouldn't take advantage of it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/25/2015, 3:43 am

Tanzania glared up at Alexander, her soft, yet stern eyes looking into his. She didn't flinch when he went to strike her again, rather turn her head to the side and close her eyes in defeat. When Alex decided not to hit her, she only frowned a bit. "Well? What are you waiting for?" The demigodsess asked.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/25/2015, 9:33 am

Alex frowned when she asked him 'what he was waiting for'. Did she want to be attacked? Weird. Very. He tried to smile at her. "Why attack you? Sparring is over, you fought well, and l don't need to show off. Besides, l beat you purely relying on luck. You are a great warrior, for all it's worth." And with that, he extended his hand to help her up.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/25/2015, 9:42 am

The daughter of Bellona and legacy of Love looked up at him while he was talking. Tanzania could tell the Venus in her as she looked over his overall stature. She could almost see his tattoos that were hidden under his imperial gold armor. She took his hand and stood up, lingering a bit before letting go and taking her helm off. Her entire face was was visible now; also revealing her long, brown hair. "Thank you. You are also a good warrior, Alexander." She looked off to the side, not making direct eye contact.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/25/2015, 11:09 am

When she took her helmet off and he could see her whole face and long hair he realised he wasn't attracting. Because the word attractive failed to describe her. She must be a Venus daughter, or maybe legacy,he thought. He smirked when she returned the compliment. He generally didn't brag, but it was nice to be acknowledged. He took his own helmet off. "So, what is your parentage? I would guess Venus." Stupid line to use, but oh well. He was almost startled by her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/25/2015, 11:16 am

Tanzania could get a better look at his face and smiled a bit, brushing some of her hair over her shoulder. "My mother is Bellona and my grandmother is Venus." She answered, giving him a once over before walking over to one of the benches to take a seat. "And yours?" She asked, indirectly asking him to come sit down beside her.

OOC: sorry if it's short
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/25/2015, 11:34 am

OOC: np at all. I do short posts all the time.

BIC: He went to sit down next to her. The fact that she asked back encouraged him, even though it was the standard thing one would do. "My mother is Discordia and l am a legacy of Mars." He smiled, and gazed at her for a second. "So, uh, how do you like the legion so far?" Gods he sucked at this, didn't he. Truth was, he was helpless. She was a feminism role model, strong and beautiful and he was just captivated.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/25/2015, 12:00 pm

"Discordia? I never would've guessed it." Tanzania chuckled lightly, covering her mouth with her finger tips. Her nails were manicured and painted black. She glanced over at Alex before turning her attention back to the arena, watching the other legionnaires spar and train. "It's been good, I guess. Altough I wish I wasn't a probatio." She mumbled under her breath, placing her hand on her lap.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/25/2015, 1:40 pm

What was the chuckle for? Did it mean she was being sarcastic? Because he wasn't angry at all. Well, he always was. At least he was way less than usual. "Well, l mean, l am supposed to radiate an aura that makes people angry, so you would have been able to guess. But l don't see you angry at all, which is fortunate. As for the probatio part, an act of valor shouldn't be too hard for you. Some of the other probatios are awful, whereas you were born a warrior." He paused for a second and decided to just go for it. The worst thing to happen would have been rejection. "So, uh, l was erm... wondering if you, maybe, would like to go, dunno, at New Rome, later? Or maybe, no, you can always refuse."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/25/2015, 8:50 pm

"Well I'm not really mad or anything, just a bit irritated. I think being a daughter of a war goddess helps." Tanzania shrugged her shoulders, crossing her legs underneath her skirt. He's three fourths god like I am. She said to herself, moving her foot around a bit. When he started talking about how she wasn't like the rest of the probatios of the Legion. Of course she knew this, but didn't want to seem prideful. "Thank you once again, Alex. You are too." Blush came to her cheeks when he seemed to be asking her on a date. "New Rome? Hm, sure. I would like that."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/26/2015, 2:55 pm

Alex blinked hard. Did she just say yes? Did she just say yes? Did she blush when he asked her? Or was everything part of his imagination? Gods, that was his lucky day. He beamed and flashed a toothy smile at her. "So, uh... wanna meet at the Pomerian line? When?" He was getting ahead of himself but he was really excited. She was... indescribable.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/26/2015, 3:04 pm

Tanzania thought for a moment before brushing someone of her hair over her shoulder. "The Pomerian line..?" She clicked her tongue before sighing. "You're not going to come by my barrack and pick me up?" She raised an eyebrow. "Great Ops have things changed." Her voice was a bit raspy, yet soothing. The demigoddess stood up, looking down on him. "How about this: I meet you in New Rome. We'll go out to dinner, you'll be a gentlemen and open tdoors for me. After dinner you will ask me if I want to go on a little walk, I might say yes."She placed a hand on her hip and continued. "Lastly,we'll go for frozen yogurt. You'll pay for the both of us. How does that sound? Goood, good." She started to head out of the arena with a smirk on her face. She secretly wanted some resistance from Alexander, wondering how much of a man he was.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 4/27/2015, 7:20 am

Alex smirked. He liked how bossy and possesive she seemed to be. But she needed to realise that he was too. He went up to her and grabbed her arm, enough for her to turn. "Fine by me. Under some specific conditions. Firstly, l will be as much of a gentleman.as l can be. No promises. Second, you will say yes. And lastly, l won't eat frozen yogurt. But l'll pay for yours, just cause."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:45 am