A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

one for the money { p r i v a t e }

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

one for the money { p r i v a t e } Empty one for the money { p r i v a t e }

Post by mabel pines 4/29/2015, 9:11 am

jodi's hair has been growing out for weeks. she couldn't care less about the fact that her hair's getting all scraggly and she's got some horrible split ends - no, that's not important. what pisses her off the most is the fact that her roots are showing through, ugly and brown and ugly.

her first thought had been, 'hey, those aphrodite kids, they probably have some bleach.' but she couldn't just going to go and ask them. their clothes are all a nightmare of child labor, and makeup all animal tested. and when she had finally cracked, they refused because she 'wasn't taking proper care of her hair,' or something, and they couldn't bleach it for her on "moral grounds".

she scours the shelves of the camp shop, fingers crossed behind her back. the parties at camp are weak, and she hasn't been able to convince the cups to give her anything even slightly alcoholic, and she hasn't had a nice sleep in for ages. you'd think her dad being the director of camp would cut her some slack, but apparently not.

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

one for the money { p r i v a t e } Empty Re: one for the money { p r i v a t e }

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/7/2015, 10:11 am

Sable was bored, that was apparent. She had finished the only activities that she had for the day so she had went to the game room. She lost interest there pretty quickly. Now she was in the camp shop. Who knew why, who cared why? Sighing, the brunette -currently dressed in her favotie pair of shorts, cowboy boots and crazy tank-top- scanned the shelves, looking for anything that would catch her eye.

So far, nothing. Candy, greek fire, sandals and anything else you could think of that you might find in a connivence store for ADHD and dyslexic kids who trained all there lives to kill mythical monsters. Sighing, she continued to scan the shelves.

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:03 am