A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female
Number of posts : 43512
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)   Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/2/2015, 9:01 pm

"Because of how you reacted before," Bee muttered crossly, staring down at her shoes as she walked. "I don't want to be that special, so people run away from me and all. Nothing 'gainst you, since you haven't been the first to react like that, but still.... What's the point if everyone hates you at first? You survive, sure. And then you have no friends." Maybe that was why the other demititans had begun to look down on the regular demigods -- because of the way they had been shunned. They had a cabin in the freaking woods, right? Someone didn't want them around, and they probably knew it.

But Bee couldn't end up like them -- she wanted to survive and go home and live her life the way she wanted, not dictated by some weird centaur and gods she would probably never see.

[ooc: sorry for the late post wooo boy graduation happened and parties and all]

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

[4 free slots --> Terra, Kai, Rosalie, and Mina are gone]

Back to top Go down
Gotenks
Gotenks

Male
Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2015-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)   Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/4/2015, 4:56 pm

OOC: Sounds like you had a terrible time

BIC: George realised he would have to play the role of the comforter. Great. Just great. Not everyone was as motivational as that Shia dude. Well, they were more, but he was even less. And worst, he could see Bee's point. Like, she was right. And he felt guilty about it. "I-l told you l'm sorry." he weakly protested. "B-bedides, you proved me wrong. You can do it with anyone else too. I bet you'll make lots of friends cause you're different. And it's a good different." He had no idea how he managed it, but he sounded genuine. Well, he was. He was sure that Bee was good enough to be socially accepted and form all sorts of relationships with other people. Which was good for her.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)   Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/16/2015, 3:20 pm

[ooc: annddd i forgot about this again i'm so sorry was busy again :(]

Different? Good different. How many times had Bee heard this before, from her parents and all her friends and everyone around her? The whole ADHD-and-dyslexia combo had did a number on her self esteem when she was younger, in school and not sure how to cope with it -- and to find out why she was like that was relieving and terrifying at the same time. 'Good different.' What did that even mean?

"Eh. Some people here don't seem like paragons of open-minded personalities, but.... I still got time to do all that, I guess, but only if I don't get maimed while I'm here. Bees don't seem like very good meat shields." And she didn't really want to use them as such, either, but they were bound to try anyway.

Kendall (Ares) Archer (Hecate) Avie (Soter) Stella (Ouranos) Aidan (Pyriphlegethon) Tempest (Aeolus) Bee (Melisseus) Nelly (Apollo) Benji (Thoth) Dana (Odyne) Mason (Hermes) Darwin (Hephaestus) Lucy (Somnus; First Cohort)Dorian (Legacy of Mefitis; Third Cohort)Ellie (Dionysus; Hunter of Artemis)

Back to top Go down
Gotenks
Gotenks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)   Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/18/2015, 3:56 pm

Open minded personalities, huh? That was interesting enough. He felt like she had called HIM open minded in a way, and he found that amusing. "W-well, l barely speak to anyone, yet you proved me wrong even if we started at the wrong foot. Besides, most people at camp know how it feels to be not accepted. All of us have the ADHD and stuff. That's gotta count for something, right? Also, l don't see there's any special danger that you can't fight, unless you are particularly bad. And even then, you'll have people that will be willing to defend you". Damn, where did that outburst of upbeat and comforting behaviour come from? George had no idea, but for some reason he was grateful for it. He liked to think that he'd be able to make her feel better about herself. Potentially so that she doesn't ene up like him.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15746
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)   Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/18/2015, 7:03 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:

BIC: After killing those two demigods on the beach -- well, at least it thought it had -- the giant robotic wasp had headed down the coastline into the forest, its glassy wings thrumming while the cameras opened an infrared overlay of the forest. Cyclops, manticore, manticore, lamia, oh hey a giant scorpion, Cyclops again, snake-demon...
Hey, what's that? There were two shapes there, their photonic hyperspace signal defining them as not monsters. Maybe satyrs? Nymphs? Demigods? Whatever it was, it had become the wasp's new victims.
Zeroing on the preys, the wasp silenced the beating of its wings, changed its core to low temperature for more stealth, then zoomed in.

Click on the gifs

Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Mr. Moseby
Majestic Unicorn Queen

Kendall

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)   Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2015, 3:52 pm

[ooc: wow really late post yay]

I am really bad, Bee thought to herself sullenly, kicking a rock and sending it skittering into a pile of dead leaves by the roots of one tree. Not that she really tried to learn to fight, of course, but she didn't think she had a fighting spirit at all -- except to get home in one piece physically and mentally. Her dad didn't seem like a warrior god at all, either, so she was doubly screwed on those two points there.

There seemed to be a weird feeling in the air now, but Bee wasn't too sure of where it was coming from; she was beginning to feel tense, noticing that the forest's trees were still thickly distributed around them as if they were still deep in the forest. Were they not walking very fast? They should at least be able to see the trees becoming more sparsely distributed around them. She frowned and looked at George, asking him, "How much longer before we're outta here?"

Back to top Go down
Gotenks
Gotenks

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)   Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/29/2015, 4:54 pm

As Bee wouldn't reply, George started questioning how awkward things had gotten. Persumably due to him being even less motivating and comforting than he intially thought he would. Things were getting way more tense too. It almost made him wanting to draw his sword, before remembering he had left it in his barracks. Amazing. Without his sword he tended to panic at the view of monsters, cause it reminded him of his way to camp. He shivered for a moment before Bee asked him how much longer would they be here. This caused him to check whether he had gotten them lost... no he hadn't...right? Gods that would suck. He started looking around when... "What's that?" he muttered pointing towards the (unknown for him obviously atm) wasp thing.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15746
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)   Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/3/2015, 11:18 am

The wasp dropped down from above the trees, breaking through the branches like a rock. It landed between the two, raising dust in its wake, and spat an acid fog right at them, its legs growing sharp long spikes.

Click on the gifs

Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)   Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait, they're supposed to be dangerous... (Kendall)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-