A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"bring your sword along! a monster might take your pancakes away."

Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

"bring your sword along! a monster might take your pancakes away." Empty "bring your sword along! a monster might take your pancakes away."

Post by Jase 5/2/2015, 11:03 pm

"bring your sword along! a monster might take your pancakes away." Tumblr_n1dnlayfAg1s1lrddo1_500
    PETER - SEVENTEEN - BACCHUS
    peter needs food, and he needs it now. he scowls, his jaw set tight as he enters the mess hall. he's wearing his camp jupiter shirt, and a pair of ripped, black skinny jeans paired with his black converse. he's got his imperial gold sword in hand, and he imagines it would terrify everyone if he had walked into a mortal restaurant with it, but this is camp jupiter, and everyone brings their weapons to the mess hall. odd? yes. he swears, everyone here is so paronoid, and he admits that includes him. eating pancakes? oh man, you better bring your sword along! a monster might want to take your pancakes away! he runs a hand through his hair as he glances around for an empty seat. bingo, he thinks as he makes his way towards one. he slides into his seat and he can't help but notice the angry - and in some cases, scared - looks he's being given by some of the older campers. he's gotten quite a reputation here, and some of the older campers have referred to him as 'octavian 2.0', but he doesn't really care. at all. his lips curl into a malicious smile, as he drops his shield onto the empty seat next to him.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

"bring your sword along! a monster might take your pancakes away." Empty Re: "bring your sword along! a monster might take your pancakes away."

Post by beanie 5/3/2015, 7:54 pm

chase
    GIRLS CHASE BOYS CHASE GIRLS

Despite the love of sleeping in late and the coziness of her bunk, Jaci was actually one of the first people in the mess hall that morning. It was more at the fact she had late night training and couldn't fall asleep after that. Instead, she found herself knocked out on one of the tables in the mess hall. It was probably at 5:00 in the morning when she woke up with bags under her eyes and a blinding headache. No one was there that morning so Jaci took the opportunity to harm her lungs again.
    Even when people started to pour in, she continued to use up her cigarette pack. She didn't care for the smoke accumulating on her PTV band tee, ripped jeans, and vans. There wasn't a need to worry about her hair, which was a mess hidden underneath a red beanie, getting messed up for she didn't care about it. Didn't even care for the strange looks she was receiving, nor the fact that someone had placed their shield next to her.
    Let's just say she was a little high.

WHAT KATY DID
    Jase
    Jase

Male

"bring your sword along! a monster might take your pancakes away." Empty Re: "bring your sword along! a monster might take your pancakes away."

Post by Jase 5/4/2015, 8:24 am

"bring your sword along! a monster might take your pancakes away." Tumblr_n1dnlayfAg1s1lrddo1_500
    suddenly, peter realizes something he's amazed he hasn't noticed before. the smell of smoke drifts towards him and he coughs. he jerks his head towards his left, where there's a girl in a red beanie, and she's, he kids you not, smoking. in the mess hall. you have got to be kidding me, he thinks. he sets his jaw tightly, and he almost, almost, lets out a bunch of curses he knows he'd get into trouble for. he inhales sharply, which is a major mistake, because an intake of smoke goes into his lungs and he coughs again. keep your cool, his mind tells him. he takes a sip of water, contemplating the situation. peter isn't a blatant full-out bully. he isn't a draco malfoy. no, he's manipulative. he's smart. he places the glass down and turns towards the girl. "i see you've got a thing for lung cancer," he says, raising an eyebrow.

ooc: peter's going to get his butt whooped
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/4/2015, 4:47 pm

chase

A voice, an annoying voice, next to her made her turn her head, the cigarette dangling from her mouth. Well, there was a boy a couple seats away looking at her. Well, he seemed to be talking to her, but she couldn't really pay attention for the fact that his eyebrows were slightly weird. Like all pointed.

"Yes, I'm planning on gaining lung cancer when I get older. What about you?" She notched an eyebrow. "Planning on getting any diseases? Or perhaps you're hoping to lose a limb?" She gazed at his sword.

WHAT KATY DID
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/5/2015, 4:05 am

peter scoffs, taking another sip of water. "limbs? no. i like to think i've lost my mind, but i don't plan on losing limbs. as for diseases, i'm a pretty open-minded guy, you know?" he says, sarcastically. "wouldn't wanna pin point one disease and make the rest feel bad." he glances at his watch, and then at the groups of people starting to pile into the mess hall. she's gonna get told off, he thinks. he shrugs it off and decides on introducing himself. "i'm peter, son of bacchus," he says, bringing the glass to his lips to take another sip. he doesn't extend his hand for her to shake because one: he does not like handshakes, and two: she probably does not like handshakes, either. "i'll give you this, though - people are starting to come in. sooner or later.." he pauses, tilting his head towards the group of kids from the first cohort, "... one of those big shot first cohort kids are gonna come over and ask you to, you know," he gestures, almost dramatically, towards her cigarette.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/5/2015, 9:01 pm

chase

Jaci returned the scoff. He was her half-sibling? After all, he had said that he was a Bacchus child just like her and that intrigued her the slightest. She decided to sit up, taking the cigarette from her mouth and releasing some of the smoke into the air around.

"Normally those weirdos don't normally care what I do." She stated nice and clearly with a shrug. "Though if you're so worried, I'll stop." She dropped the cigarette on the floor, stepping and smashing it with her foot after. No more smoking for her today. Jaci soon looked up, a cheeky smile on her face.
    "And I'm Jaci, daughter of Bacchus. Guess we're siblings Peter."

WHAT KATY DID
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/6/2015, 6:28 am

"interesting. i've never met another bacchus kid around here," he says, placing the glass back onto the table. "bacchus, in my opinion, is honestly the last person i would want as a godly parent, but whatever, i guess. the only good things about being his kid are the powers, you know? though growing strawberries is kind of a sucky power. it's probably the reason i'm stuck in the bloody fifth cohort," he grumbles, rolling his eyes a little. actually, he could do a lot more than just growing strawberries, but he doesn't mention the rest of his powers. he isn't in the mood, really. talking requires energy. people require energy. he points at the kids sitting at the tables meant for the first cohort, and says, "i'd rather be in the fifth than the first, honestly." he then glances at his sword, which, as he just realizes, is still in his hand. he clicks the small little button on its hilt, and the imperial gold sword immediately starts to shrink, to the point where it turns into a simple black and white g-shock watch. he trains his eyes on his watch, before finally slipping it onto his wrist.

Last edited by Batarang on 5/12/2015, 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/9/2015, 4:18 pm

chase

Jaci couldn't help but laugh, just the slightest. "Growing strawberries does sound pretty lame, guess I got the better side of the powers." She wasn't lying, for every party that she goes to is always awesome thanks to her. Thank goodness she didn't get the bad deal of the powers. "Then again, I'm not a first court either, 3rd suits my fancy." She smirked, just as she saw some of the stuck up 1st cohort kids file in. Some glanced at her, their annoying faces twisted in anger and other junk. Jaci loved that.

"They seem mad."

WHAT KATY DID
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/12/2015, 7:21 am

"you're lucky," he says, "seriously. i've been trying to get into the third or second cohort since forever. honestly, the first cohort kids are practically the same in skills with the second cohort. they're just richer, you know?" he smirks, with a roll of his eyes, as he sees the first cohort kids staring at jaci. a few them sneak glances at him, and then turn around, to mummer and whisper to their friends, but he ignores it. he's, like, one thousand percent sure they're talking about him or jaci, but he's used to it. he's kind of embraced it. he could dig the whole "peter pan" nickname. "some of those morons," he says, pointing towards the older campers, "actually call me 'peter pan'. they hate my guts. i find it hilarious, though. i enjoy the attention," he shrugs as he says this, his lips curling into a cheeky smile.

ooc: i can honestly already feel the amount of people here with characters from the first cohort who are going to kill me omg i mean no offense i sWEAR im just a lonely fifteen year old playing a character ;-;
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/12/2015, 8:21 pm

chase

The scornful looks were not only aimed for her but for her half-brother as well. It seemed that they weren't as fond of him either, as he just explained. Jaci had to admit that she admired it for she was glad that her half-sibling isn't a goody-goody washout. But apparently the gazes kept turning scornful and Jaci just wanted them to turn away and leave her-no, them- alone.

"Peter Pan aye?" She teased as she turned bak to her half-brother, a smug grin replacing her emotionless one. "So can you fly? And where's your group of lost boys?" Well, she wasn't so much taunting for she enjoyed watching Peter Pan. A place where you don't age and have fun all the time. Sure, she was sure that Neverland wasn't as great but it didn't stop her kid mind when she was young.

WHAT KATY DID
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/14/2015, 1:59 am

"nah, i can't fly, but i do have a group of lost boys i drag around with me quite a lot. in fact," he pauses, and then motions towards the first cohort kids with his glass of water, "some of them are right over there." his pale blue eyes twinkle a little, and a mischievous smile creeps onto his face. "funny thing is, though, when they call me peter pan, they don't mean the fun one in the disney movies. i mean, i would punch someone if they ever compared me to a disney character. they mean the peter pan in the original story, like the one who killed his own lost boys when he thought they were growing up," he says, smirking. he brings the glass up to his lips and takes another sip of water. "i find it quite fitting. maybe one day i'll grow up to kill my own friends. no one in neverland ever grows up, right?" it's obvious that he means this as a joke, because he does not discuss murder plans with someone he just met, like, five seconds ago - not that he has murder plans. he leans back in his seat, a wide grin spread across his face.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/14/2015, 9:22 pm

chase

Her eyebrows arched in a tiny surprise as she glanced back at the first cohort kids. The same mischievous gleam came to her eye's as she listened to Peter on the new Peter Pan story. He killed the lost boys? That actually sounds better than the Disney version.

"N offense but I could see you killing your friends." She nearly spat the cigarette out while she laughed, which kinda sounded like a hyena but still. She found her joke hilarious and didn't care that some people looked at her like a crazy person for laughing her a$$ off.
    "But I would enjoy not growing up. It be better than worrying about growing up and becoming an adult."

WHAT KATY DID
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 5/17/2015, 6:31 am

he shrugs, when she says that she can see him killing his friends, because, personally, peter thinks that she's absolutely right. "being an adult sucks. you gotta pay taxes and all that junk. but hey, i'm betting on the fact that i'm probably going to die before i become an adult, anyway. gotta have fun while you can, right? like, watch this," he cracks a grin, and turns towards the group of first cohort kids. he eyes the various potted plants and vines that were placed in the mess hall, and his gaze falls onto a small strawberry vine. a smirk flickers across his face, and he points towards the plant. it's positioned just a few meters away from the table of first cohort campers, and he snaps his fingers. almost instantly, the vine grows in length, quietly sneaking towards the table. it's directly underneath the table at this point, and, quite amazingly, none of them notice. they're busy laughing at some joke andrew carters just made. peter wills the vine to wrap around nick's, one of his 'lost boys', ankle, and peter then tugs, hard, causing nick to yelp out, "what the hell?" peter cracks a grin, stifling a laugh. the vine loosens and quickly unravels around nick's ankle, and it quickly shrinks in size, sneaking it's way back to it's flower pot. "that," peter says, "is the better part of the whole 'growing strawberry vines' thing i have going on."  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 8:21 am