A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Leave no survivors!

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Leave no survivors! Empty Leave no survivors!

Post by Gotenks 5/13/2015, 4:47 pm

It felt good for Phil to be back from San Fransisco, alive and with all his limbs attached. Alnost made him feel proud. Since returning he had found time to annoy his centurions, train, fail training, not get punishments (surprisingly) and last but not least, be awesome. OK, maybe not the last one. Point was, life was back to nornal, and the only thing that was there to remind him of the Aqarium in Frisco was a scar above his right eye. He had decided it made him look like a seasoned fighter - and then laughed at the thought. Well, it was there to allow him to lie that he had fought the monster -where in reality it actually was a glass cut from the cracked tunnels. He didn't actually lie about it, just 'forgot' to specify.to people. So, there he was at the Mess Hall, eating a cheeseburger, wearing his semi-shattered Very Organised Thief shirt he wore at Frisco -he had become somewhat attached to it-, along with his dirty pair of jeans, his hair messy as always and him having an l don't give a F- about anything l'm freaking hungry look on his face. Pretty much, just another day at camp.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Leave no survivors! Empty Re: Leave no survivors!

Post by Kwacken 5/14/2015, 1:11 pm

Ronald was meticulously setting his place, separating his foods so they didn't touch, and counting the calories, carbs and proteins mentally. Then he noticed someone was sitting down next to him at the table. Someone filthy, with messed up hair, and oh my goodness, what was wrong with that shirt?! Why was it not in the incinerator?!

"Ugh, are you allergic to water or do you just like living in your own filth? The laundry cleaners are four buildings down. Go clean your clothes." He said, giving the other legionnaire, no, the probatio, a firm look. "And then bathe and get your hair cut, probatio, and maybe then you'll be fit to be around other demigods."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/15/2015, 3:19 am

Spencer sat with her comrades at the first cohort and he wasn't very fond of his own cohort, so he sat at a random table. Wrong move. Next to him stood a guy that seemed... crazy, as if he was calculating too many things at once. The guy looked at him with distaste and told him to.... do his laundry. And get a haircut. Phil chuckled. "Dude, what's everyone's problem with my hair? You sound like Terminus who won't get me through to New Rome! For your information l bathe on a regular basis too. As for the clothes, well... uh, why am l even discussing this? Not like you'll ever make me do all this stuff."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/17/2015, 4:38 pm

Ronald growled low under his breath and presented his arm, which showed his godly parentage. Of course, boundary stones didn't look like much on a tattoo, but it should be enough for the slob to find out. "And I can force you out of this mess hall, probatio. Now. Four buildings down. Or I will throw you in the Little Tiber to cleanse you. And then burn the clothes I'm wearing, because they would surely need it."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/18/2015, 11:45 am

"Good luck with that." he muttered under his breath. He wasn't particularly dirty, but he never tried to look good or be squeaky clean. Appearance was pretty meaningless. Of course another issue was getting presented: the dude was the son of Terminus. And considering how much of a complete freak dad was, he wasn't very thrilled to get to know the son. "Bro, chill. What if l have my lunch, you have yours and we never talk to each other ever again? I like that. A lot actually. Unless you tell your daddy and l end up banned from New Rome for eternity and beyond."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/21/2015, 2:00 pm

"How about no? Although don't worry, even though I avoid my father, I'm sure he'd never let you into the city." Ronald said as he reached to push this piece of filth out of the Mess Hall.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/23/2015, 2:36 pm

Did the outcast just try and push him out of the Mess Hall? Phil got rather upset about it. First he forced him to get his hands off him, and second he shot him one of the looks that would suit the definition of the saying 'lf looks could murder...'. "Don't you lay a finger on me again and let me finish my freaking food for Gods' sake!"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/23/2015, 2:56 pm

"Or what, probatio? You'll attack me? Please. I've taken on bigger." Ronald said with bravado. He focused, then used his boundary power to knock this filthy miscreant without touching him.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/25/2015, 2:32 pm

Taken on bigger? Of course he had. What, did he try to act brave? Was he secretly af-His train of thought got interrupted because the guy forcepushed him(!) a few feet. He landed with his back on the floor and he got up immediately. "Chill, Vader. No need for violence here. Just let me peacefully finish my food."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/25/2015, 2:35 pm

"Wash up and change clothes and I will. You're the type of person that's causing the downfall of Rome. No respect for cleanliness or rules. We aren't a civilization of unwashed barbarians." Ronald said, glowering at the probatio.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 5/25/2015, 2:42 pm

Phil chuckled. "I'm causing the downfall of Rome because l don't bother to brush my hair and because my shirt hasn't paid off the 20 bucks l gave for it yet? You've got some sense of humour, l'll give you that, Vader." Seriously, the guy was insufferable.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/29/2015, 3:22 pm

Ronald was starting to get very upset. Didn't this guy see how discipline and cleanlisness was what kept Rome in good order? Did he not see that every time an unwashed slob was allowed to be an unwashed slob there was a major battle, and people died? Rules were there for a reason! "This is no joke, probatio."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/4/2015, 3:46 pm

This is no joke? What did he meant? It was pretty clearly a joke. He was a joke, the freak was a joke, his demands were a freaking joke. He would try to attack, if he was good enough not to embarass himself. Seemed like an appropriate time to use the awesome powers he didn't posses- thanks dad. He sighed. He would try one last time. "Can-l-eat?" he asked through gritted teeth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 1:00 pm