A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Vitis vinifera L.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Vitis vinifera L. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vitis vinifera L.

Post by Kwacken 5/25/2015, 9:41 pm

"Sugar Kane?" Kane asked, raising an eyebrow. "Mad feelings already? Going a little fast. But I kinda like you too, Alex." He said, chuckling a little. "You're really nice."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 5/25/2015, 10:01 pm

"Wait, wait. Never mind. " I touched my forehead. "No..I mean mad feelings like...I don't know." I touched my head to his knee. "I'm sorry. I'm just thirsty.." I chuckled lightly. "And your nice too. You have soft lips."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/26/2015, 12:56 am

"You're drunk, darling." Kane said, laughing as he took the glass from Alex and finished it off. "Would you like some grape juice?" He asked nicely, rubbing Alex's head for a second. It was cute, watching Alex being drunk, but he wasn't going to do anything while he was drunk.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 5/26/2015, 4:44 pm

"Yeah sorry, Ka-." I hiccuped mid sentence, covering my mouth just in case something else decided to come up. "-ne." I finished and smiled dreamily up at the fair skinned demigod. "Grape juice? M-maybe..." I exhaled, curling up with my head still resting on his knee. "Can you stay until the stars come out?" I asked him, biting my lip gently.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/2/2015, 10:17 pm

Kane laughed and stroked Alex's hair, then moved a hand to the other boy's cheek. "I will stay with you 'til the stars come. Then I will scoot you off to bed, little Alex." He said gently. He moved his hand, allowing power to flow through and grapes to grow. "Grapes are good for hydrating a little."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/2/2015, 10:34 pm

"Yay..." I made myself more comfortable on the his knee, then slid my head farther up his though sense his knee started to hurt the side of my head. "Little? Far from it." I grumbled under my breath, glancing up at him, then back straight. The date was going so good. "Well slide me some, Kane sugar."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/2/2015, 10:39 pm

Kane chuckled again and took a bunch of the grapes, lowering it down to Alex's mouth. "Open your mouth, dear." He said, offering a grape to his friend. It was like a stereotypical picture.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/2/2015, 10:49 pm

I opened my mouth, pulling in a plump, purple grape from off its stem with my tongue. It was sweet, a bit tart, but sweet. I rolled over so I was now looking up at Kane while I went to take another one off the bunch. "Thanks."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/3/2015, 9:53 pm

"You're welcome, Alex. Do you feel a little better?" Kane asked before grabbing his own wine and taking a few more sips. He was much more used to the alcohol, and hadn't had it nearly as quickly.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/3/2015, 9:57 pm

"Y-yeah. I do actually." I slowly sat up, touching my head with my fingertips. This first date had turned out differently than what I had expect it to turn out. I glanced over at Kane and gave him a sheepish smile. "I promise our next date wont be like this." I chuckled lightly and leaned back on my arm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:41 pm