A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Empty
PostSubject: Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)    Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Icon_minitime5/25/2015, 1:24 pm

OOC:

Entertainment committee:

→ Kane Connor
→ Narcissus Bastion
→ Caspar Lynn
→ Bella O'Rose

Click on the gifs

Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)    Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Icon_minitime5/25/2015, 1:51 pm

Narcissus walked into the guest room of the Big House, followed by the rest of the Entertainment community. Hopefully this little meeting will be smooth and painless, especially because seventy-five present of the members, not including himself were half-siblings.

"So, peeps, what do we want for the music and such? I'm open to any suggestions." Narcissus flipped his dirty blonde hair as he scanned the room for any paper that had been laying about.
Back to top Go down
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Registration date : 2014-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)    Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Icon_minitime5/25/2015, 2:43 pm

"Well, obviously good dance music. We could make a list of the top 100 dance songs for the year and work from there, or someone could google it." Kane said, "And some techno and dubstep, so we don't have a redo of the Valentine party where some Ares kids chased off our DJs."
Back to top Go down
Break
Dedicated Member
Break

Male
Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)    Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Icon_minitime6/2/2015, 3:43 am

I followed behind closely and listened carefully and then I spoke up "as I mentioned earlier if we can get some DJ to remix some tunes that would go well and no matte what's everyone says we need to have a slow dance cus prom has to have some romantics."

OOC: just saying this is a repost to bump the topic this post was actually made on the 26th of May
Back to top Go down
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Registration date : 2014-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)    Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Icon_minitime6/2/2015, 5:55 am

OOC: *Places moderator hat on* Please follow the rules and do not bump topics. Aside from being against the rules it is also rude and annoying.

IC:

"I don't see the point in needing remixes, but we can look into that. Yes to slow dances, though, but we need a good blend of all the different speeds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)    Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom 2015 -- Entertainment committee (private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Big House :: The Guest Rooms-