A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Clandestine date (Diego and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Clandestine date (Diego and myself) Empty Clandestine date (Diego and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2015, 2:56 pm

Laure had chosen this hour for the date because she knew Richard was on formation march in Berkeley Hills for the next two hours with his Cohort, which meant she had too full hours for Damian. Looking at her reflection a last time, she fixed her hair a last time before walking out of her barrack and walking down the Via Principalis to the cafeteria they had taken as a rendez-vous point.
    She was wearing a pastel pink summer dress with a small white shawl draped across her shoulders and matching high heels with small bowties on the front. Her honey blonde hair pushed over her shoulder in a slightly messy braid and she had a bit of pink make-up glittering on her eyes and lips.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Clandestine date (Diego and myself) Empty Re: Clandestine date (Diego and myself)

Post by Brastus 5/28/2015, 1:11 am

I was already sitting in the cafeteria Laure and I had decided we would use as our point of meeting. I think it was clear to those from my barrack that I had been a bit nervous since I basically just worked-out the entire morning before sweating off the stress. After I finished my exercise I did what all guys my age did, totally forget about the fact that they had a fate! By the time I remembered I had a date, it was 4:45. This meant that I had to rush down and take a quick shower, rinse any odor off and switch into a better-looking outfit. This one consisted of a gray blazer along with a burgundy shirt underneath with my necklace hanging from my neck and a pair of dark jeans that were in better condition to my usual ones. In addition to all of this I actually wore leather shoes instead of my much more used boots. I also styled my hair backwards, though made an effort to not plaster it with hair product, meaning that my hair was not combed backwards. That was how I was, sitting in a chair, waiting for Laure to appear.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Clandestine date (Diego and myself) Empty Re: Clandestine date (Diego and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/28/2015, 6:29 am

"Damian!" Laure called as she caught sight of him.

He was wearing dark jeans and a blazer, his leather shoes gleaming up in the hot sunlight... His wine red shirt was hugging his torso, hinting to the shape of his chunky abs and broad pectorals. Veeeeery nice, Laure thought to herself with a small smirk.

She walked over to him on her high heels and kissed him on both cheeks, like she'd greet any of her French friends. He smelled of cedar and green lime -- very masculine.

"Quid agis?" she asked in Latin as they queued up to get coffee, her blonde braid shimmering a bit in the sun.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/1/2015, 1:21 am

"Hey there!" I said as I approached Laure after she kind of started me and surprised me with her enthusiasm. I was a bit caught of guard by her energy, due to the fact that this time was usually Damian-Alone-Super-Nap-Time! Yet, I tried to smile at her in the nicest way I could. Though, I guess that when it came to smiles I really was just a failure. I just contorted my visa into one that was more awkward than warming. It wasn't' my fault though! My face wasn't made for soft smiles and cute transformations.

I honestly tried to make my way to her small area with as much grace as I could without trying to come off as an odd freak. I guess the advice I got to smile wasn't really working since I just managed to look like a total pedofile. How did I know? I somehow managed to sneak a peak of my face after saying hi to Laure with the help of a mirror nearby. Once I saw my face I immediately grumbled to myself and threw a hand to my hair, ruffling up a bit and returning back to my more 'feral' and comfortable appearance. I still kept the fancy clothes because I liked them. After the whole ordeal, I turned my attention back to the beautiful blonde with my me familiar face. A relaxed half grin that bordered on arrogance.

"You look ravishing, mon cheri." I told Laure after giving her my less-forced smiled and once again feeling relaxed. I didn't really wait for her response before I walked up to behind her and pulled her chair up for her to sit on. Afterwards I walked over to my place and sat down in a surprisingly well-mannered form with my back straight against the chair and my behind against the seat. I also tried to appear as civilized as i could.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/1/2015, 9:57 am

Wondering why Damian had just called her mon chéri instead of ma chérie -- as if she were a boy -- she took a seat at the table he had just chosen. His smiles were a bit awkward but his grins were more confident, however he seemed to notice it himself, as he angrily grumbled something whilst fixing his hair.

"Aw, thank you," she said with a smile that dug dimples into her cheeks. "You look awful though," she then added. "That shirt with those shoes…" It was obvious she was teasing him by the playful glint in her eyes -- and by the fact Damian was very well dressed indeed. Nobody'd critic.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/2/2015, 11:38 pm

Oh no! Did I do something wrong? Did I wear the wrong outfit? I knew it! I shouldn't have trusted that damm Son of Venus and his supposed beauty tips. If feeling like an idiot wasn't enough, looking at it just made me feel worst. Immediately after hearing Laure's words I felt a sharp dagger stab me where it hurt. I guess this is what wearing a different set of clothes got you. Embarrassment and humiliation. Regardless of it, their wasn't really much I could do to change my current situation so I decided to frown a bit before gathering up enough energy to get my eyes up to hers.

"Guess I'm sorry. I'm not the most fashionable guy, as you can imagine. I'm more of an apple pie, jeans and jacket type of guy ya know." I tried to justify after raising my gaze a bit. I couldn't really tell if she was serious or not, but I decided it was best if I didn't react as if it was a joke.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/3/2015, 2:02 pm

Laure gave a giggle. "It was a joke!" she said, still chuckling. "I was just teasing you. You look good don't, worry." She gave him another once-over and twisted the corner of her mouth into a tiny smirk. "You look very good."

The waiter arrived and asked what they'd like to drink. Laure took a simple glass of cherry juice and looked at Damian as he ordered, letting her gaze go from his face to his bust and arms before going back up... Her teeth showed a little as she bit her lip discretely.

"If you're wondering," she asked, still smiling, "I'm a bit tired. My best friend held me up almost all night to catch up on Game of Thrones."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/7/2015, 1:30 am

Inside of me, I felt as if I was Atlas and the world had been lifted from my shoulders. Visually I had a pretty good idea on how I looked now. I huffed down after she giggled and smiled genuinely, and not like how I smiled at her before, at her. I tried to relax a bit by leaning back on the chair. I ruffled my hand on my hair and then laughed a bit. It felt silly to worry about looks. I mean I was a son of Mars. If anything those years of combat had to at least give me an impressive built. Of course, such things categorize me as a narcissist and that would just turn her off, so I decided to save my comments on myself. Instead I decided to talk about her.

"If I look good, it's because I got inspired. It's not everyday that a girl is crazy enough to go on a date with me." I joked back myself in an effort to diffuse the tension a bit. Since I did not know how she would take it, I said my joke with a half smirk and a chuckle beforehand. Afterwards the waiter arrived. Much to my annoyance, I did not know what to order, so I decided to settle on a old Spanish drink that consisted of Coca-Cola and rum, along with a couple of apples for myself and maybe Laure, if she liked apples.

"Just like Captain Barbossa, I could eat a whole bushel of apples all day and all night. Oh, and I can't forget about the rum. Without rum I can't be a proper pirate." I joked based on my love of apples and rum. I chuckled softly as I finished my sentence, once again trying to make a crack at joking.

The moment when she mentioned Game of Thrones,I could just imagine the big, goofy and nerdy grin that formed in my face. If this girl was a nerd of the series I would just drop it. She would have looks, style and awesome taste in both books and tv series. I beamed up at her and asked the following:

"No way! You like Game of Thrones?" I asked with excitement in my voice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/17/2015, 6:23 am

"Oh, am I really that crazy?" Laure said with a small smirk, gazing at him from under her eyelids before taking an apple along with a small knife and slicing off a piece. It was fresh and tasty, a bit a sour on the aftertaste. After that, she grinned.

"Of course I like Game of Thrones! Who doesn't? My bestie got me into it like, a year ago and we took a whole week to binge watch all four seasons together. Now the fifth is out and we've been watching every Sunday." She ate another apple slice and leaned back in her chair, her smile digging dimples into her cheeks. "My favorite characters are Daenerys, Sansa, Jaime and Jon Snow (I really loved Ygritte when she was still alive). What about you?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 6/21/2015, 5:46 am

OOC: @___@, i don't know why, but when I wrote the reply to this...Beyonce's Beautiful Liar started to play in the background...no relevance to the topic but I found it hilarious given their situation.

BIC:

"Wow, not only are you drop-dead gorgeous, but also know high-quality entertainment." I said after leaning in on the table. Although she was captivating enough, by now she surely did peak my interest. I ate a big apple and then paid close attention to her list of characters, which surprisingly was similar to mine.

"Ok, ok! Daenerys and Jon are legit the best! But Jaime and NOT Tyrion? That is sacrilege! Nah-uh. There is no way Jaime is a better character than Tyrion." I said, letting my inner nerd fly out of control. If their was one thing I loved, it was nerd-ranting about Game of Thrones.!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:23 am