A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Communing With The Dead

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Communing With The Dead Empty Communing With The Dead

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/5/2015, 4:20 pm

Synyster walked around camp until he got so bored he wandered to the Funeral Pyre. Not exactly the most surprising place for a son of Thantos to be but it was fitting considering how much he and his sister were death crazy. Well, he was more than Lena but that was besides the point. Sitting at the base of a tree he watched as dozens of ghosts wandered aimlessly around the Pyre.Stupid creatures. Can't even find their way around a camp after living here for so long. Syn mumbled as he fiddled with his cross necklace that hung around his neck. He wore the same thing almost every day and that included the necklace from his mother. It was the only reminder of home he allowed himself to have other than his sister and their dogs.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Communing With The Dead Empty Re: Communing With The Dead

Post by Green 6/5/2015, 4:33 pm

Joanna shadow traveled by the pyre, dressed in the darkness. She saw a teenager standing by the funeral pyre. She wore a simple camp t-shirt and black jeans. She frowned a bit at the passing spirits and rolled her eyes some before shadow traveling to the other side of the pyre, then back again.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/8/2015, 6:10 pm

Syn noticed the girl traveling around the pyre and her unpleasant look towards him.You know I can see you. Faces you make aren't going to change that. Ge said leaving against a tree and shoving his hands in his pockets, now standing. A few ghosts snickered but for the most part they ignored him, just like they usually did. Lena was the ghost lover not him, he knew a few well but didn't want to get too close to the dead.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 8:54 pm

Grimhilde finally came from the dark shadows, glaring at the male. Her eyes darted, looking at him and back at the Greek Spirits that walked around. "I know you can see me." The daughter of Hel stated, before shadow traveling behind the demigod. "Who are you?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/8/2015, 8:57 pm

Syn chuckled and turned around to face the shorter female. [/b]Synyster Sevenfold, son of Thantos. You may know my younger sister, Lena Duchannes. Her and I are full bloods.[/b] He said, referencing the fact that he and Lena were about the only people at camp who were full blooded siblings.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 9:19 pm

"I didn't asl for your name or god parent." She hissed a bit and placed a hand on her hip. Grimhilde pushed a few strands of hair back over her shoulder. "I'm Grimhilde Osblein, daughter of Hel." She removed her hand from her hip and crossed her arms, then shawdow travel behind him again. "And no, I don't know a Lena. Hell, I don't know 90% of the demigods here."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/8/2015, 9:28 pm

Syn rolled his eyes and ignored her, walking up to the pyre and placin his hand on it, knowing how many were laid to rest here. It was a sad thing really, to be put down by going up in flames. It wasn't within his right to question the tradition. It was, after all, something that had been done for centuries. Moving away from the pyre and back to his tree from earlier, Thor came bounding to him from through some trees. Thor was Lena's dog but loved Synyster just as much. Crouching down Syn scratched him behind the ears and gave a deep chuckle.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 9:38 pm

Grimhilde watched as Synyster walked away from her, not saying anything. She looked him over once more before walking over to him, but quickly stopped when she saw the hellhound bounding him. "What is that?" She asked him, making the shadows move around her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/8/2015, 10:11 pm

Syn looked up at get and chuckled, You've never seen a Husky before? This is Thor, my sister's dog. Thor, make friends. He grinned evily as the dog jumped up onto Grimhilde and began licking her face.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/8/2015, 10:22 pm

"Yes, I have. It's just that-." She was cut off when the Husky dropped on her, licking her face and whatnot. "Ew!" Grimhilde waved her hand around, shadow traveling the dog back to where Synyster was. "That's better." The daughter of Hel wiped the saliva off of her face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/10/2015, 6:44 pm

Thor let out a growl and Syn stepped in front of him so he didn't charge. Way to go and make him angry. He was just being friendly. Synyster said folding his arms in front of his strong chest and looking down at the girl.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/10/2015, 6:52 pm

Grimehilde frowned at the both of them. "I didn't know, okay? Good Odin." She turned her eyes from Synyster's glaze. "No need to look all turn." She mumbled underneath her breath, planning with the shadows.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 10:52 am

Synyster rolled his eyes and let Thor begin wandering around the pyre, sniffing around at the ghosts. Thor had always been good at finding ghosts and stalking then was his second favorite thing to do next to fighting Syn's own dog. Thor trotted up next to Grimehilde and sat at her feet, looking up at her with his innocent and gorgeous blue eyes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 12:57 pm

Grimehilde looked down at the husky, smiling a bit at the dog. The daughter of Hel reached out her hand and gently pet Thor. She chuckled lightly. "Thor..." She whispered under her breath, glancing up at Synyster, she frowned again. "What's your name again? Skyler?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 4:49 pm

Syn chuckled as she pet the dog, almost grinning as Thor leaned into her hand.Synyster. But my family calls me Syn as do my few friends. You are Norse are you not? He observed when she whispered Thor and put the name in its respective region.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 5:05 pm

She glanced up at Syn again. Gods she had to stop doing that. "Yes, yes. My mother is Hel. Norse goddess of the underworld and the dead." She glared at him for a while before softening. "Sorry, I don't mean to be rude."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 5:08 pm

Syn chuckled while giving a shrug.I'm not one to judge. Thantos isn't wxactly the best father figure. He sat on the ground next to Thor and watched as the dog rolled onto his belly for Grimehilde to stratch. He was one of the friendliest dogs he knew and could always make someone soften and smile.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 5:16 pm

She frowned. "My mother is a good one. Unlike you Greeks parents." She mumbled under her breath. Grimehilde looked down at the dog and smiled slightly. He was fairly nice. The dog...not Syn. Anyways. The Norse demigoddess squatted to scratch the dog's belly. "So sweet.."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 5:20 pm

Synyster felt himself frown internally. He hated upsetting people, namely women. He had grown up in a household where women, as a whole, were meant to be kept happy and treated kindly.I apologies if what I said offended you. I did not mean for it to. he spoke kindly and warmly with his low gravely voice.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 5:28 pm

Grimehilde kept her eyes on his dog, not responding to his apology. She smirked a bit before shadow traveling a few feet in front of Thor. "Come on!" She patted her legs, wanting to play with the guy's dog. "How old are you?" She asked Syn.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 5:34 pm

Thor barked and chased after the girl, making Syn chuckle again. Ninteen. I'm takin a little while off before going to University in New Zealand to be closer to my mom and help her raise my half sister and my adopted brother. He explained, not sure why he explained his short term plan in life.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 5:37 pm

She smiled a bit wider, traveling to the side of the dog. "You almost got me!" She exclaimed. She hadn't felt so happy since her entire month at camp. Thor was making her stay more and more livable. "Oh yeah? I'm seventeen." She answered before glancing at him. "Why do you where..?" She motioned to her face.

OOC: I saw his fc that's why I'm asking. :)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 5:42 pm

Shrugging Syn watched as his own dog, Duke, sat next to him and watched Thor stand on his hind legs to chase after Grimehilde.Old habits die hard. I was in a garage band for the longest time and was a stoner back home in New Zaland. Guess I never dropped the habit. This is actually from yesterday but I'm not gonna put it on anymore. He admitted, petting Duke before letting him chase after the girl with Thor. Thats Duke by the way. He said watching the two dogs play with her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 5:54 pm

"Oh really? Sounds interesting." She raised an eyebrow before yelping when Duke came after her as well. This was getting fun for Grimehilde. She shdowtraveled again about six feet behind them. Now she was getting dizzy from the use of her umbrakinesis. She touched her forehead, feeling a some headache set in as well as dizzyiness. However she tried her best to shake it off. "One last times guys!"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/11/2015, 5:58 pm

Synyster noticed she was dizzy and whistled, calling the dogs over.i don't want you passing out from the dogs, it's not healthy. He said as the two began play fighting in front of him. He let the two go at it for a while before making them stop and just lay on their stomachs panting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:33 am