A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chilling and laking (me and Gebster)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Chilling and laking (me and Gebster) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling and laking (me and Gebster)

Post by Green 6/21/2015, 6:09 pm

Tanzania propped her head up on her hand and looked up at Alexander. "Baby, you know that you don't need powers to be a good fighter, you know that right? I mean it helps, but you don't need them." She knew that her son of Discordia didn't need a pep talk, but she needed to say something as his fellow legionnaire and girlfriend. "Although, I'm sure you could develop some over time in that section of the arenas, but that's only if you're willing to work your ass off." She motioned for him to sit down next to her before continuing.

The daughter of Bellona looked in Alex's eyes and gently touched his cheek. "You are my boyfriend and I'm proud to call you that." This was her softer side that he was going to see a lot of now that they were official. She took her hand away and smied. "And stretchy? I don't think so."
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Chilling and laking (me and Gebster) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling and laking (me and Gebster)

Post by Gotenks 6/21/2015, 6:19 pm

Alex knew that. Powers didn't have anything to do with being a good fighter. Hell, even a mortal can be a pretty good fighter, sometimes even better than demigods. No, powers didn't have to do with fighting. In Alex's point of view, they made demigods more special more... godly. He wouldn't cry over it but it still didn't feel good about it. The gleam of hope of developing powers if he worked his ass off was nice, but he felt like it wasn't enough. He already worked really hard on everything.

He smiled. Even if he enjoyed Tanzania's toughness, he liked it when she was softer too. In general in Alex's eyes Tanzania was perfect. "I'm more than proud to call you my girlfriend myself, you know." he replied. "But l ain't going easy on you next time we're at the arenas."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/21/2015, 6:28 pm

She blushed slightly when he said that he was proud to call her his girlfriend. Tanzy rewarded him with a quick kiss on the lips, wiping some of her lipstick off of the corner of his mouth. "Good, I don't expect anything else than that." Tanzy laid back down on her back, staring at the sky once more. "Plus, I want to know that I took your brutish self down without any help." She teased again, biting her lip, holding back a chuckle. Snapping her fingers, the granddaughter of Venus changed her hair style back to being straightened. Her eyes were still focused on the sky, her mind wondering off to why she still was a probatio. She didn't like the idea of not being officially in the legion, kind of made Tanzy seem like she wasn't worthy enough. She knew that she had to perform an out of valor, but how? Save someone from a burning building? Get a cat out of a tree? Safe the world? She wasn't Wonder Woman.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/24/2015, 5:38 pm

Alex had reached the point where kissing or getting kissed by Tanzania brought him lots of enjoyment. If l was romantic, l'd make a metaphor sbout his heart, but being realistic, we all know males of his age prioritise other organs instead of their heart, if you.catch my drift? You do? Why do you, you freaking pervert?! Anyway... when Tanzania teased him he decided not to go on so as not to make the joke tiring. As processing that thought and questioning wether he should do it he noticed that his girlfriend (the reason l mentioned it is to believe it) had gone quiet. "Is anything wrong?" Alex asked, full of concern.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/24/2015, 6:53 pm

The female legionnaire shook her head slowly. "Nothing, nothing. Just thinking that all." She gave her boyfriend a weak smile. Tanzania ran her hand through her hair, biting her lip. She looked at him and asked, "So, when's our next date?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/24/2015, 7:01 pm

Alex doubted she had nothing,,but she must had a reason not to want to talk about whatever was wrong with her, so he didn't inquire any further information. Then she asked him when their next date was going to be which probably meant their current one was coming to an end. Such a disgrace. "Uh...dunno. l guess whenever you're able and willing. I basically have nothing to do except train and spend time with you, which is a quite flexible schedule."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/24/2015, 7:17 pm

Tanzania smiled and turned on her side again, facing Alex. "What about my bunk? We'll just chill and watch a movie together. Maybe some cuddling if you're a good boy." She reached over to him and touched his hand. "But for now, let's just enjoy each other's company." She stated, stretchin and going on her back again. "So, other than fighting, what else do you do around here?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/27/2015, 2:32 pm

Alex smiled. "Sounds wonderful. Even though l suspect l won't really need to be a good boy." His turn to wink, since mostly Tanzania got to do it. The movie thing sounded really nice, since, well, there was no proper behaviour unless it was a romantic comedy kind of sht, which he doubted. Then she asked him what he did except fighting. "Well... mostly l train, pick up fights and try to spend time with my father when he comes or with my few friends. Pretty standard stuff, l'm not very interesting."

Last edited by George Wilson on 6/28/2015, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/27/2015, 10:07 pm

"Ohhh." She chuckled and leaned in to kiss his lips. After that, she leaned back and gave him a look. "Don't tell me I'm dating a bully, Alexander. 'Cause you know what I do to bullies? I bully them." She whispered in his ear before smiling again, tracing his shoulders and chest with her finger tips.

OOC: Don't pass that line, Georgie
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 6/29/2015, 2:27 pm

OOC: Edited and fixed, sorry.

BIC: Was she teasing again? Probably, judging that she said she'd "bully" him. But he dodn't like the fact she saw him as a bully. He had never thought of himself that way. The other guys were "asking for it" or he blamed everything on his mother being Discordia. Well, on second thought, he was probably right about that. Yeah, it totally wasn't his fault. "Good luck with that." he decided to tease beack, smiling.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 3:32 pm

OOC: It's okay

BIC: Tanzy chuckled and sat herself up. "Well, I guess we better go on with our lives." She stood up and put her cover up back on, looking down at her boyfriend. "I'll meet you at my cohort or yours?" The daughter of Bellona asked.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 7/1/2015, 3:13 pm

Alex stood up himself, a little disappointed that their outing had come to an end. "Your cohort, m'lady." he said smiling at his girlfriend.

OOC: One liner ftw. Sorry.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/1/2015, 5:03 pm

OOC: You awful human!

BIC: She laughed a bit and gave Alexander a long kiss before turning away from him and walking toward New Rome to gather some things. Yep, it had been a great day out with her noivo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:50 am