A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Missing The Other Half [BoO Spoilers]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Missing The Other Half [BoO Spoilers] Empty Missing The Other Half [BoO Spoilers]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/13/2015, 6:42 pm

Lena drove mindlessly through New Rome in black camaro. She had been missing Damien furiously and wanted to see him again so badly she decided to surprise him with a visit from both her and Thor. She pulled up the his building and got out of the car, letting Thor bound after her. Smoothing out her long black hair Lena fixed her crimson top and black short shorts. She had been convinced by Andy to wear black cowboy boots and caved after nagging for three hours. Lena knocked on Damien's door and could hardly contain herself, Thor wagging his tail furiously as they both waited. The only reason Lena knew she was at the right house was from her ghost friends who helped guide her through the strange place roman kids lived.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Missing The Other Half [BoO Spoilers] Empty Re: Missing The Other Half [BoO Spoilers]

Post by Brastus 6/15/2015, 9:50 pm

I was in the kitchen of the building, making myself a nice Serana ham and manchego cheese sandwich with a generous serving of marmalade and a nice mug of coffee. I was bare chested, since I did'nt expect anybody to come to my place during the middle of the day, and only wore a set of blue, faded jeans, black boots and my necklace hanging from my neck. I loved the way the crust sounded once I placed the sandwich in the hot, buttered pan in order to grill the sandwich and give it a nice color. Since I knew it would take a couple of minutes for the sandwich to cook and get that tanned color I loved, I decided to drop and give myself twenty pushups, nothing fancy just a light workout.

I would never really admit it, but I really enjoyed cooking. It was something I had always enjoyed doing and it was a way for me to relax a bit. Though I mainly cooked Spanish-isnpired food, I knew how to make one or two French dishes and of course learned how to give all-american classics a new twist. In fact, when i was a squad leader, I doubted as both the squad cook and leader because I liked to see people's faces after eating my crap. Although technology was a bit illegal, I didn't really care. I managed to snatch an old record player and put on classical Flamenco music inside of my flat. A way to remind myself a bit of home.

After performing my small, brief round of push-ups, I got up from the floor and moved towards the stove, where my sandwich already cooked and was just ready to be eaten by a hungry old me. I grabbed the spatula that was located in the left drawer of the kitchen and flipped over the sandwich, making sure that it was cooked evenly. Evidently, it was perfect. The cheese wasn't that melted, the ham gained a crisp to it and the toasted was soft and buttered. Delicious! With the dish already done, I gently detached one of the tops of the bread and splattered around that sweet and tangy tasting marmalade that I just loved! Next I poured myself my mid-day coffee and placed the sandwich in a plate that had some chips scattered around. With my meal done and ready, I moved myself to the couch so I could eat in peace yet someone odd happened. As I walked towards my couch, I heard a knocking, a rapping in my door. I didn't really think someone would visit me today, nor did I expect any visitors. Yet, I placed the plate on the small coffee table around my couch and walked towards the door. I placed my fingers in the doorknob and gently pushed the door outside. Once I saw who had come over for a visit, I nearly gaped and cursed in my native tongue. I dropped everything and immetidaly wrapped my arms around the girl that was in front of me and then lifted her up and twirled around in a circle before saying a string of things in Spanish like my love and cliched stupid things like that. Afterwards I placed the girl down and gave her a kiss in the lips. Then I detached myself and looked at her with my eyes softening more than I would normally admit to.

"Let those gods f$ck themselves in whole! My Lena has come home!" I said rather loudly as I placed my hands on her shoulders and looked at her with my steel blue eyes.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Missing The Other Half [BoO Spoilers] Empty Re: Missing The Other Half [BoO Spoilers]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/15/2015, 10:19 pm

Thor barked slightly when the smell of food drifted to him, not unlike what he usually back home in camp. When the door swung open Lena was surprised to see Damien half dressed but then she remembered he was home. His reaction was what really surprised her though. When he picked her up she shrieked slightly and hugged him tightly around his neck.Im surprised I got such a welcome.She said softly to him before she was set down and heard Damien shout.Keep your voice down Damien. I'm probably not even supposed to be here but I had to anyway. I was never one for rules anyway.She said with a laugh before walking inside with Thor barking playfully at the man he knew well. Lena fixed her clothes and smiled when she finally got to smell the food in the kitchen. A few ghosts flew in and out of the home and glared at the Greek demigoddess with disgust.I'm starting to hate i here already. The ghosts even hate the Greeks, I don't know how you don't sometimes.She said balling her fists at her sides and slamming one of them down on the table, summoning her onyx scythe in the other.

Its sickening! As far as I'm concerned it's pathetic and a waste of everyone's bloody time!She almost shouted, causing Thor to whimper and cower backwards a few steps. She was in one of her darker moods and that was deadly for some, nobody was exempted from her rage, not even Damien whom she loved dearly. A single Greek ghost fluttered in through a wall and tried to calm her as best she could but failed miserably, only causing Lena to grip the scythe harder and grow more angry at everyone and everything.I would give anything to forsaken this gift sometimes. To be a demigoddess, it's not something I want to be most days it's something I hate. Let the gods burn in the rivers of the underworld.She cursed under her breath and through a clenched jaw.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/15/2015, 11:13 pm

I felt a bit nervous being around my angry girlfriend. It wasn't something I was used to and it certainly wasn't what I was expecting at this few minutes of reunion. When she pounded against my coffee table I nearly turned red myself and proceeded to walk up to her and snarl at her myself.

"Could you please not break the limited number of things I own. I had to pay for all of these things ya know."
    I said as I waved my finger in front of Lena's face in a nagging matter. I didn't care if she was upset about something I couldn't even see, the fact remained that she didn't have to break my stuff over a tantrum. Yet, an unexpected visitor had woken up from all the banging that had happened. The small, young, barely there months old german shepard pup began barking and running around the apartment until it jumped right on top of me and began to play with my ear by biting it slightly.

"Down max." I laughed as the puppy continued to play with me until it let go of my ear. Afterwards it eagerly ran towards Thor and began to annoy the older god by running around in circles near the senior dog. Afterwards the puppy gawked and ran straight at Lena and jumped to her.

"Hehe, Rex had a bunch of puppies a few months ago and I was able to keep one of the puppies for myself. Meet Max, he's my adorable grandson!" I said as I lifted the puppy from Lena and began playing with his nose by covering ti with my big hands and then releasing the snout. The puppy barked at me and then licked my face before running around again in the place,

"Anyways, stop cursing about your bloodline. You know how many people would kill to have superpowers? Besides, most Romans I know aren't Greek haters. You're probably picking up old Roman attitude. The old guys really hated the Greeks. But I swear the new Romans are all alright with Greeks. Heck you think I'm the only guy with a Greek girlfriend?" I said as I sat down in the couch and began to eat my sandwich.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/15/2015, 11:25 pm

Thor nipped at the younger puppy then chased it around playfully. Lena ignored all of them, she was starting to think of the last time she got too angry. Bad things always happen to the Thantos children who get angry, Synyster nearly beat a kid to death last time that happened.It would seem we both have a new pup. Stark, come.Lena said with a whistle. In an instant an albino Husky pup came trotting into the kitchen and sat proudly at Lena's feet. She smiled and stood with her scythe planted on the ground and her two dogs sitting on either side of her.The perks of having a rich family. Expensive things become easy to find. Now I'm as deadly as my siblings if not worse.She chuckled low. Stark let out a small growl and Thor did the same. They were an odd pair, Thor all big and deadly while Stark looked more like a demon dog than anything. He wasn't quit as bad as Necro, Andy's Hellhound, but he was going to be just as deadly when Lena finished training him.

He's going to be my war and hunting dog when he's older. I've already begun training him for the hunts with a good friend of mine. She's a hunter and Stark gets along well with her wolves, he's even come to call the female his mother or so Kristiana tells me. Lena smiled proudly again at her pup who looked forward and didn't let Max bother him at all. She nodded to the both of them and soon Stark and Ghost were chasing the German Shephard pup around the kitchen, running under tables and between legs. They were as bad as Lena and Synyster when they were kids running around the castle kitchen with the cooks in the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:17 am