A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Dancing In The Moonlight

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Dancing In The Moonlight Empty Dancing In The Moonlight

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 8:21 pm

Syn smiled at Grimehilde and was glad she decided on going to the room with him, let alone at all. I quit like your colors though.He smirked, giving a nice soft chuckle as well.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Dancing In The Moonlight Empty Re: Dancing In The Moonlight

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 8:36 pm

Grimhilde quickly put her hand up to his lips after he complimented her on her color sceme. "I'll do nearly anything if you just stop laughing. For the love of Frigga!" She shouted finally. "You're too much. I admit. Every time you talk to me it feels like I'm about to explode. Your touch is like holy fire from Asgard and I wanna kiss you so bad." She kept her hands over his mouth still. "Just stop. Talking,"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 8:39 pm

Synyster didn't know what to say or, for that matter, not to say. He removed Grimehilde's hand from his mouth and nodded, understanding what she meant. He was too much for some people, especially when they were just getting to know a son of Thantos.I will say this last thing. He risked whispering to her. He placed her hand over his heart and knew it was probably hammering. This is your doing. He admitted, trying to hold back a laugh and smiled instead.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 9:09 pm

She rolled her eyes, feeling his heart beat. "No, I didn't do this. You made me do this to you." She pushed him away gently before crossing her arms and sitting down in a chair and folding her arms back over her chest. Her cheeks were red again with blush. She had to get that under control before long. Grimhilde watched as people danced and laughed. She really hated it all. However being alone with Synyster made it a bit more bearable.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 9:13 pm

Syn frowned. He just couldn't get a single thing right with this girl, no matter what he did. Alice came over to say hi with Rabbid in her arms and Syn happily let the rabbit sit in his lap. If his girlfriend didn't want to talk then he would gladly talk with Alice. The blonde went on and on about how she was thankful for his help and advice and Syn waved it off, saying it was the least he could do for helping him in the woods. To anyone else listening, the conversation and exchange in general was a little odd. To Alice and Syn however, it was conpletly natural.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 9:28 pm

Grimhilde noticed a blonde haired girl going over to talk to Synyster. This caused her to change her position, her body turned toward Synyster, smiling softly, trying to look like she was interested. The only reason why she was acting like that was because another girl was talking to him. She didn't know that Alice was dating Evander let alone anything else. Grimhilde cleared her voice and slowly rested her hand on his. "I'm Grimhilde." She tried to get Alice nicely.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 9:32 pm

Alice looked at Geimehilde and then back at Synyster who let Rabbid hop into his girlfriends lap.I know who you are. I'm Alice Little. I like your outfit. Mine makes me look like how I did when I was in wonderland. Like my hat? Neri let me borrow it! The daughter of mania said talking a mile a minute. Syn chuckled and handed the rabbit back to Alice, who thanked him and slipped off placing the albino rabbit under her hat.That would be an old friend of mine. Alice, daughter of Mania. She's actually dating someone from the Ares cabin oddly enough. Syn explained, watching Alice feed her rabbit some sweets and then give him some tea.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 9:49 pm

The daughter of Hel smirked at Alice's comment. "No, no. You look fine. I...I think Salem told me about you. Are you the Alice who has those tea parties?" She asked, sitting up straight, moving her hand up Synyster's arm. Now was the perfect time for her to deliver payback to him for everything. "Ah, okay." She laughed softly and formed a slight arch in her back. "At first I thought my outfit would be too tight.." She stood up and spun sound once. "I think the red belt pulls it together."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 9:52 pm

Syn rolled his eyes. This type of this was almost humorous to him.Payback isn't going to work Grimehilde. Believe me, my sister has tried to set me up with girls like that, it's not attractive. He chuckled at the thought. He appreciated and respected women too much for flirting and 'flouncing' like that to get him do bend to a woman's will. His mother had taught him better.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 10:00 pm

She stopped immediately, blushing red. Synyster's comment made her sit down in her chair and look down at the floor. Grimhilde shadow traveled away from Synyster and came back with a couple of sugared strawberries. "I've never had a boyfriend before. Not a real one anyway." She took a bite out of one of them and offered some to her date.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 10:04 pm

Syn took a strawberry and ate it in a single bite. Then he got an idea. He grabbed a cherry from the center of the table and popped the whole thing in his mouth, stem and all. After a few seconds he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, on the tip was a perfectly tied cherry stem. He took it off his tongue and twirled it between his fingers.I forgot how fun that was. Don't worry about the whole dating then, just be yourself. I've never had a girlfriend before.He admitted with a shrug. And it was true. Syn had never liked any of the girls back home so he didn't date.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 10:24 pm

Grim watched as he ate the cherry and produced a knot with the stem. "Well you must have liked someone seeing how you kissed..- I mean liked..I heard only good kissers could do that." She looked up at him, wanting to see for herself. She leaned in slowly and pecked his cheek bone. "Wow, those are better than mine." The daughter of Hel laughed a bit more.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 10:27 pm

Crushing and actions are two vastly different things. I've kissed one other girl before and that was because she was drunk and I wasn't and I was trying to make sure she didn't drive him. I don't think alcohol induced kisses count though.Syn said chuckling. He smiled when she kissed his cheekbone and liked hearing her laugh more. She was starting to relax. Not physically, but emotionally.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 10:36 pm

She nodded slowly and crossed her legs. "Well you must've had some practice with your pillow or something." She smiled a bit more and took another bite out of a strawberry. "I remembered when I used to look up ways to kiss. Came up with some cool ideas." She blushed deeply, hiding her face from Synyster.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/15/2015, 6:01 pm

No practice at all. But you, this I have to hear.He said draping one arm over Grimehilde's shoulders. He used his other hand to tilt her face back to him, a kind smile on his face. You don't need to hide or be embarrassed with me. I will look at you the same way.He said softly with a quirky half smile on his face.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/16/2015, 12:34 am

Grimhilde seemed to melt in his eyes. "I, I found out that if you bite their lip a bit, it feels better." She gulped, darting her eyes away from his. "And some other things that I better not say." She felt like shadow traveling away, but was anchored to her seat.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/16/2015, 12:43 am

Synyster chuckled and let it pass. He didn't want to push his new girlfriend to anything she didn't want to say. A slow song started to play over the speakers and he stood, holding a hand out to Grimehilde.Will you do me the honor, Princess of the night.He said using a nickname he thought of on the spot. It was clever and suited her well, what with her love of shadow traveling and such.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/17/2015, 11:40 am

Grimhilde blushed deeply and took her hand, standing up and fixed her outfit. "Princess of the Night? I like it." She smiled slightly and let him lead the way to the dance floor.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/17/2015, 2:09 pm

Syn smiled and stood on the dance floor, placing one hand on her hip and bringing the other up slightly with her hand in his.Do you know how to waltz?He asked curious, moving her free hand to his shoulder before returning his hand to her hip.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/18/2015, 11:05 am

Grimhilde paused before shaking her head. "No, not really, but I can do this." She slid out of his grasps and started to dance slowly, bowing before moving two steps up and two steps back.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 1:45 am

Syn chuckled and took one of her hands before giving her a quick single spin and returning them to the position they were at before, continuing the stepping that Grimehilde was doing. Its closer than you may think. Mother taught me to waltz for the balls she would host at out castle for Christmasand big holidays.Syn smiled at the thought of him when he was very young trying to learn to dance.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 4:26 pm

"Oh really? Can you teach me?" She asked her prom date, placing her hands on her shoulders. The Norse demigoddess cocked her head to the side slightly, trying to understand. "You went to balls and such? I guess you're like a Prince or something and I'm...Cinderella. My dad and I are comfortable, upper middle class people. We lived in a nice apartment in New York 'til I moved here. For the holidays, we fly over to Russia to visit family. No castle do we stay in."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 4:55 pm

You can say that I suppose. My family's lineage does go back to a prominent line. Sun said as he began to dance Grimehilde around the room as if it were a ballroom and she were his princess.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 5:01 pm

The daughter of Hel nodded slowly as they continued to dance. "That's pretty fancy." She smiled slightly at him, looking at him with her sharp, cold eyes. "What else do you have? A yaht? An island?" She teased with a smirk.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 6:57 pm

No, we don't have either of those. John believes in conserving his money while he can but spends it when he feels he needs to.He said as he spun Grimehilde around.You would have loved my mothers parties though. The entire ballroom was amazingly decorated and noting could ever ruin a night at Duchannes Manor.He said fondly, trying to imagine what it would be like if the demigods all went to a ball at his castle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:38 pm