A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Eating in the Mess

Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Eating in the Mess - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating in the Mess

Post by Ryger17 7/2/2015, 3:08 pm

Ryan laughed this time, "Dude, it's called a joke." He munched on his brownie. Maybe he should lay off the insult jokes. Malcolm seemed still a bit awkward around him. "But seriously, you have to teach me forging some time. We'll find some way I can pay you back."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 7/2/2015, 3:26 pm

Malcolm exhaled sharply, wishing he hadn't taken that to heart. "Oh, sorry, Ryan. I just have issues, but who doesn't." The son of Hephaestus smiled some and nodded his head. "I'll help you in the forge. No payment needed. Just be a good friend." He laughed a bit, taking a bite out of his brownie.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/3/2015, 12:51 am

Ryan didn't know whether to laugh or not at Malcolm joke. He didn't want to overdo it but he didn't want to leave Malcolm hanging. Ryan has been in that situation before and it is not fun. He decided on just an amused smile. Ryan finished his brownie. "So know we're friends now? Sweet."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2015, 11:57 am

Malcolm nodded his head. "Well I did go fetch a brownie for you." He stated jokingly, trying to lighten the mood up more. The semi-giant son of Hephaestus stood up from the table/ "So, what shall we do now, Brainic?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/3/2015, 3:25 pm

Ryan shrugged, "I guess doing favors for one another does make each other friends." It didn't matter to Ryan, he had already classified Malcolm as a friend. Ryan was just a pretty friendly guy and therefore easily made friends. Ryan had forgotten how big Malcolm was until he stood up. Holy Hera, this kid was like a mountain. Ryan stood up to somewhat diminish the size gap. "What to do next? I have no clue. We already sparred in the Arena. Maybe we can go to the forge? Show me your skills."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/3/2015, 3:50 pm

He thought for moment. "The forge would be a good place to go, but it's kind of crowded right now. That's why I didn't go there after our spar." He answered and had an idea. We could go back to my cabin. I have a hidden workshop that I share with one of my half-siblings, Sawyer." Malcolm smiled slightly and headed for the door. "Coming?" He asked with a teasing smirk as he lumbered out.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/6/2015, 4:14 pm

Ryan had heard the legends about the hidden workshops in the Hephaestus cabin. Each cabin had their little features, Ares with their land mines and Athena, his own cabin, had Smartboards and plenty of books. Ryan found it interesting to learn what was unique about each cabin. So of course he wanted to go to the Hephaestus cabin. "I'm down for that." He followed Malcolm out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:27 am