A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bish Fight

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Bish Fight Empty Bish Fight

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 11:03 pm

Bish Fight Tumblr_lw31culho51qhpc3b

Salem Bishop walked into the powers portion of the arena with one hand on her hip and the other swinging loosely. Her face was stern and her eyes, glaring at whom ever dared to set eyes on her. She wore her black outfit as usual, with her black boots and sh!t. Today she was gonna practice some good old fashion magic, but first she had to create a crossroad. The daughter of Hecate created four candles out of the Mist and placed them on the North, East, South, and West points of the arena. There, now she could do some real magic.

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Bish Fight Empty Re: Bish Fight

Post by beanie 6/24/2015, 4:59 pm

We are breathin'
    While you're sleepin'. Go (go!)
    And leave us alone.
    The liars cheatin',
    Our hearts beatin'. Go (go!)
    And now you're on your own.

Here's to your perfect weapon,
    Crack bones with blind aggression,
    Like birds whose wings are broken,
    You live without direct-

Emma yanked the earbuds out've her ears, shutting off her phone, and tucking it in her backpack. She was absolutely bored out've her mind! There was no one even remoltely interesting in the arenas, leaving her with zero fun. No one to fight, no good shows of people getting injured, nothing! There wasn't even a person to talk to.

Well, the little devil did look very intimidating with her all black attire (black crop tee, skinny jeans, and combat boots), nose piercings, and spiked leather jacket. Plus the look she was throwing wasn't friendly either. Practically everything about her scared the people in the arena away from her. The she-devil was naturally scary.
    Emma didn't get any fun until another scary girl walked into the arena. The way she looked made her look like an Underworld kid like Emma but the things she did cleared her as a creepy Hecate kid. Cool, Emma likes Hecate kids.

"What's all this?" She questioned approaching the girl with a coy grin.

YTN
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/24/2015, 6:30 pm

Salem turned her head when she heard someone address her. It was a girl wearing all black with a piercings in her nose. "It's called magic." Salem answered, standing in the center. The witch gave the girl a once over, cocking her head to the side slightly as she did so. "You must be an underworld demigod. Thantos or Persephone?" She asked sense those two were common around camp.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/25/2015, 8:48 am

"Oooh. Magic! How fascinating." The diablo wondered, with voice laced with sarcasm. Of course it was magic, the whole hocus-pocus and shabam. The one that magicians go fake in the streets for a couple quick bucks. Emma wasn't that impressed yet. "Yes, though my mom's Lethe, though many people forget about her. After all, she's the goddess of forgetfulness and one of the underworld rivers." She motioned with a couple hand gestures. "And you're a Hecate gal, right?"

YTN
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/25/2015, 12:24 pm

She narrowed her eyes at the other girl. Her sass wasn't appreciated. "Yes, my mother is Hecate, obviously." she rolled her eyes, still standing in the same spot. She could already tell that she wasn't going to get along with this...daughter of Lethe. "Oh, is that suppose to frighten me or something?" She asked, making a pouting face to mock her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/27/2015, 12:40 pm

"Frighten you? Why, I'm only trying to make friends." Emma replied with a look of mock innocence. Well, it wasn't a good look since she wasn't that innocent. Why, she only went a second before she started to laugh. This Hecate girl probably wants to strangle the little devil at the moment but who could blame her? The she-devil isn't a very good people person. "Unless of course, I am scaring you."

OOC: so short, i'm so sorry

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 12:08 pm

Salem rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, lighting the four candles. "Afraid? Of you? Come on. That last thing I'd be afraid of is some punk underworld kid who thinks she's a bada$$." The daughter of Hecate looked her up and down, smirking some.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/2/2015, 8:11 pm

The smirk on Emma's face disappeared instantly. She wasn't exactly some punk kid. Emma Diablo was probably one of the camp's top troublemakers and vandals. Basically if you see any traces of graffiti, street art, or unhappy and angry campers, it's most likely the she-devil doing her work. Apparently, this girl doesn't seem to understand that. What this girl also didn't know that attempting to insult Emma doesn't go as planned.

"Those were some pretty big words coming from a small looking girl." Emma mused, her lips pursed. It was true, for compared to Emma, this girl was a shrimp. Of course Emma was pretty tall for her age but whatever. "Someone's gonna end up getting hurt if you get talking and let me just tell you, the magic and 'scary looks'," She used air quotes, her expression unamused. "doesn't make you look bada$$ either."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 3:28 pm

Salem raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, was that suppose to hurt my feelings?" She asked the daughter of Lethe, stepping closer to her. In all honesty, Salem was smaller than Emma, but she didn't care. That only made her more determined to show this girl what she was made out of. "Exactly, Gigantia, it does." She opened her hand, forming a fireball out of the Mist and threw it at the girl.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/12/2015, 6:04 pm

The only thing that was on Emma's mind as the Hecate chick came closer was: Wow, her breath does not smell pleasent. However, her smirk became visible again (seriously, she should just tattoo that thing on permanently) again as she noticed the height difference between the two girls. To be honest, the girl in front of her looked a little....adorable trying to be scary and tough.
    And that's when fire came out and started to be thrown. Emma just barely managed to fade into the shadows without her hair gettin singed. Actually, her bangs did get a little touched by the fire. It seems that the girl has some anger issues. When Emma faded in, she had faded behind the girl.

"Um, I think you missed." Emma smirked, tapping the girl's shoulder.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:21 am