A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Entry #22

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Entry #22 Empty Entry #22

Post by Morgan Landry 7/2/2015, 6:10 am

Hey guys,

→ I hope you enjoyed June's festivities cause bad sh1t's gonna go down this month. As I said in my last entry, Hephaestus had a couple of problems with some of his discarded automatons; you know how he always piles them up in this big desert garbage dump we saw in the Titan's Curse? Well, instead of obediently staying in that desert with all the other faulty creations, his newest robots got out, split up and made it to Camp Jupiter, Camp Half-Blood and the Hunters. They will invade forums and topics. They will try to kill you (and probably succeed.) If you want to survive, your job is to chase them across the topics and kill them before they can kill you. But let me make something clear: these robots aren't the regular monsters you tend to fight in your day-to-day RPs, these guys won't get killed by a stroke of your sword. They are like the Sentinels in X-Men, they can counter your characters' powers, change shape, and even self-replicate once. They're powerful enough to take it on with a Big Three child any day, and will be RPed as such. So stay in groups.
    This takes me to my next point: the robots are RPed by Manda (Lord Volcazar), Alex (Green the Good), Dylan (Wally West), Kendall and myself. Each of us roleplays three robots. We will jump from topic to topic, have them run around, attack people and wreck havoc. You'll have to track them down to kill them. I will put up in this topic how many robots are still in the game, so keep checking!
    Now don't lose time, sharpen your swords and ready your axes, invasion begins tomorrow.

→ On a calmer note, a lottery is to take place very soon.

→ Don't die.

Your staff wishes you a happy month of July!
    Credit to Trevor for the robots idea. (Get back on staff Trevor, we miss you and your sexalicious curls.)

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/11/2016, 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Entry #22 Empty Re: Entry #22

Post by Kwacken 7/2/2015, 4:12 pm

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male