A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Coffee Time! <3

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Coffee Time! <3 Empty Coffee Time! <3

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/7/2015, 3:03 pm

Alice twirled her way through camp with Rabid hopping along next to her. Ever since her and Evander had started dating every day had been better than the last. She had gotten two new songs written and was currently listening to Blood On The Dancefloor’s song Sugar Rush. The blonde loved the EDM sound to it and bounced along with it as she made her way to the Mess Hall, hoping to see Salem or one of her other friends there. As the song changed to Candy Land she arrived and went to the food table to grab some food for Rabid and even made herself a plate of shrimp and sweets to go along with her new favorite thing, Decaf Vanilla Latte coffee. It was probably the last thing she needed but the taste was so delicious she had to have at least one cup of it a day. Sitting down and fixing her shirt the daughter of Mania enjoyed a nice plate of food and cup of coffee while Rabid hopped around the table and ate his own food when he chose to.
    BoboJojo2800
    BoboJojo2800

Male
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2015-06-26

Coffee Time! <3 Empty Re: Coffee Time! <3

Post by BoboJojo2800 7/17/2015, 4:04 am

Jeffery Walked out of the cabin feeling hungry after his small nap.His headache was gone now.He wanted to make some friends at this new camp.He went to the mess hall and grabbed a hamburger and some coke.He saw a girl in some pretty cool cloths that had cute pet rabbit.He approached her and introduced himself.''Hi,i'm Jeffery,you can just call me Jeff,though.What's your name?''
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/17/2015, 11:07 am

Alice beamed at him.Hello Jeffery! My name is Alice and that is Rabid. I'm a daughter of Mania, what about you. Are you new to camp? I like your name, its cool. Do you have any pets? She yammered on as she ate the few sweets she had and drank some of her coffee. This was a bad idea. A very bad idea for her but she didn't think twice about it, no sir. After all, what would a daughter of Mania be without her insanity and other obnoxious behaviors?
    BoboJojo2800
    BoboJojo2800

Male

Post by BoboJojo2800 7/17/2015, 9:24 pm

My mom's Epione.Yeah i'm new to camp,just got here a few hours ago,actually.Thanks,your name is really cool to.And,no,I don't have any pets.Your's is really cute though.It's very nice meeting you Alice Razz. How long have you been at camp?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/18/2015, 11:19 pm

Alice beamed, finally someone who could match her in conversation.I'm not new to camp. I like it here. I've been here a year or so. what do you like to eat? Do you want a pet? What kind of a pet? I wish I could take you to wonderland. Oh what's that? She said speaking faster and darting her gaze everywhere to try and see everything, including her tricky Maniae that only her eyes could see right now.That's not nice Mara! She shouted as a maniae, still invisible, started pulling the chair away from a demigod standing up. The spirit stopped, made itself visible, screamed like a banshee, and then flew off to the woods.
    BoboJojo2800
    BoboJojo2800

Male

Post by BoboJojo2800 7/21/2015, 1:55 am

''Oh that's cool!'' Jeffery said. Alice was really nice and he had barley just met her.''Oh,I like to eat...''Jeffery thought for a second.''Well...Anything really.I like all types of food,especially cake''!''A pet.If I could have a pet i'd probably get a...Hmm...A puppy''!Jeffery was really getting energetic now.He hadn't been this energetic since before he had arrived at camp.'Wonderland?'' Jeffery thought about it for a second.She sounded so serious he thought she was being serious.''What?'' Jeffery said confused.He saw her eyes darting around the room like she had just seen a ghost.''Who's-''Then Jeffery heard something scream like a banshee.''AGGHHH!''Jeffery jumped up into the air Zues knows how high and came crashing to the floor on his back.He blushed furiously.He had just screamed like a girl jumped in the air and crashed to the floor right in front of the first person he'd met at camp,and a girl at that!He tried to put his arms over his face so she couldn't see him blush.But his back was hurting so much that it was hard to.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/25/2015, 5:47 pm

Alice started giggling at Jeffery when he screamed like a girl but covered her mouth as if she was attempting to stop herself, which she really didn't.That was a Maniae. They're the maddened spirit that roam the earth. I like them, they're nice. Mara is tricky, she doesn't listen.The mad girl said as she giggled and talked about the Maniae and how she would have tea with them sometimes and how Rabid used to not like them but now he was used to them. She explained how she was lonely as a younger girl but the Maniae were always there for her and how she was lonely at camp her first weeks and they were there for her too then.
    BoboJojo2800
    BoboJojo2800

Male

Post by BoboJojo2800 7/29/2015, 2:06 am

Jeffery was just starting to get up when he heard Alice start giggling,which made him blush even harder.his back was still hurting really bad when he fully stood up.he placed one hand behind and attempted to sooth the pain.it worked mostly,but it still stung a little.his cheeks were still a bit red but the red was starting to fade.when Alice started talking again Jeffery started to listen once more.a mania?cool.yeah.Jeffery laughed a little bit.yeah definitely tricky.tea?Jeffery laughed a lttile more at the thought of having tea with one of those.his little ''incident'' had got him out of his former energetic mood,but he started getting back into it though.not hard to see why.Jeffery half said to himself and half to Alice.that's a atually touching.I was a bit lonely to.memories of being bullied stared flooding back to him.he felt a few tears flow down his face,he wiped them away.yeah,I know what you mean.it was really nice of them to do that for you thoughthough.

BoboJojo2800
    BoboJojo2800

Male

Post by BoboJojo2800 7/29/2015, 2:08 am

Ooc:sorry for grammar errors,I'm typing on a phone.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/16/2015, 12:50 am

Alice saw the tear and stared at it as he wiped it away.Why did you shed a tear? She asked curious. Alice hated seeing people upset and that went for basically anyone at any time, with the exception of the Maniae and the few people she hated literally. Rabid hopped onto the table and over to where Jeffery was sitting, sniffing at him and looking over the boy with his red eyes. The rabbit wiggled his nose as he sat in front of the boy still as stone and Alice looked at the demigod from behind her pet. They both looked dead at him and looked as if they were posing for a picture.
    BoboJojo2800
    BoboJojo2800

Male

Post by BoboJojo2800 11/27/2015, 1:33 am

Hi Nerissa,I am REALLY sorry I stopped rp'ing.School started and I got a bit disinterested in the site,we probably cant start it up again.(necroposting) but I just wanted to say i'm sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:13 pm