A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green)

Post by Green 7/13/2015, 6:49 pm

"Hm, well I bet the blue team will win." Vino stated, taking a couple of gulps from his Pepsi and a few more fries before looking back at the game, getting pretty excited about it.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green)

Post by Mason 7/13/2015, 7:12 pm

"I like the red team better, red's a much better color. It's the color of blood of victims..okay wow dang I am a total Mars grandkid right now." He chuckled.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2015, 6:02 pm

Vino smirked. "Yeah, you are, broski." He shook his head while a little laugh escape his lips. Vino took some more gulps of his Pepsi before needing a refill, but he wasn't going to ask for one right now.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/15/2015, 9:20 am

Colten grinned. "Alright, so like, what do you think I should do, like..about Leandra?" he asked Vino. He might be able to give him some advice.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/15/2015, 2:08 pm

Vino ate some more onion rings before answering Colten. "Uh, let's see. You could try not to leave her again." He raised an eyebrow with a small smirk on his face. "I mean, come on, man. You stood her up at prom and you didn't tell her that you were going on vacation? To her it probably sounds like you're not interested." He stated honestly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/16/2015, 10:28 am

"Well, I was in a slight rush with vacation, I told Wade to tell her, but, I don't know...prom's my fault, leaving is my fault, not telling her myself is my fault, everything is my fault." Colten sighed, eating some of the fries and blue cheese. "I feel like I'm a big loser in relationships, to be honest. I felt like two or three months ago, when I came to camp, this was my way of starting over. But this is like school all over again, instead you and Wade and Hobbes I guess instead of my step-sister, giving me advice and stuff. What was your life like, before camp?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 7/18/2015, 9:22 am

BAD ROBOT #3

Screaming. Definitely the sounds of screaming interrupted the conversation between the two boys and the tiger. Screaming, crashing, and a very loud...meow? A large golden metallic lion the size of a Sherman tank had crashed into the building within 10 feet of Colten and Vino, thrown it's head back for a mighty roar, but all that came out was the sound like a standard house-cat. It meowed again, then looked at the two boys, sniffed the air, then charged. Demigods with a side of blue cheese, who could complain?

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2015, 10:05 pm

Vino felt bad for Colten. He knew the reasons why he didn't show up for those very important events. The son of Bacchus was about to say something until a lion stormed into the bar. People were screaming and either ran to their homes or to Camp Jupiter. "Oh sh!t! Colten!" He shouted, standing up quickly from his bar stool. Sense weapons weren't allowed in New Rome, they would have to rely on their powers in order to beat or at least scare this lion thing away. Unfortunately his powers were centered around parties and not fights. Vino quickly moved out of the way, skidding across the ground and hoping that his best friend got of the way.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/21/2015, 4:49 pm

Colten thought Vino might say something, when he turned to see a robot ion thing. He laughed when it let out a meow, but quickly screamed as it charged at them. Colten dodged, hoping it crashed and slowed down. He thought about his weapon, and reached for it, when he remembered he didn't have it, no weapons in New Rome. He hoped Wade was there so badly. No, I can do this, he thought with confidence. Colten quickly grabbed the invisibility cloak off of Hobbes, and throw it over himself and the stuffed tiger. He slowly made his way over to Vino, throwing it over him, too. He hoped both of them would fit, he was pretty sure Wade and himself had before.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 7/25/2015, 6:10 pm

BAD ROBOT #3

The lion stopped when the two demigods disappeared, he turned his head, olfactory sensors working. But there was so much food. He meowed fiercely and stalked towards the smell of demigod, a growl that sounded like a purr rumbling from him. Around where he thought the smell might be coming from, the lion swiped a massive paw furiously, golden claws gleaming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:57 am