A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

NBA is calling...(private Beanie)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

NBA is calling...(private Beanie) Empty NBA is calling...(private Beanie)

Post by Mason 7/11/2015, 1:39 pm

Lysander stood at the basketball courts, repeatedly just shooting trickshots and seeing if they would make it, which they did, at least, most of the time. He was wearing a tank top jersey thing with black Nike shorts and tennis shoes. After he had spent 5 hours studying and reading, he decided to shoot some hoops before dinner at the Mess Hall. He shot another basketball, and realized he shot all of them in the rack. He went to retrieve another one, and threw it as hard as he could over his head, not looking, and it just flew. He didn't hear it land, and he feared he hit somebody nearby.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

NBA is calling...(private Beanie) Empty Re: NBA is calling...(private Beanie)

Post by beanie 7/11/2015, 9:26 pm

If there was one thing that Autumn did not enjoy, it was getting smacked in the head by a basketball. The brunette had some time before dinner to shoot some baskets. Sadly, no one could go with her so she had to go alone, even dressed cutely in her spandex shorts and tank top. It had taken her a couple minutes to walk from her cabin to the basketball court by herself but Autumn had kept herself busy by humming "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift.
    That was around the time when Bam!, the basketball came. It had connected her cheek, pushing her to the floor. There was surely a bruise there now and the impact had hurt a lot. Sitting up, Autumn rubbed her bruised and aching cheek.

"Owie! Who threw that?" She questioned herself with an adorable pout.

tagged: cutie | notes:  hey girl

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/12/2015, 12:30 pm

Lysander heard someone, and turned around to see a girl, who he apparently hit. Oh no, I'm going to jail now, or sued, I'm not gonna go to college, I'm going to be shunned by everyone important, and then end up working at a fast food restaraunt for my entire life! he panicked in his head. "I am so sorry!" He was wondering this girl's age, because he honestly didn't know how to talk to her. She looked around his age, but pouted like she was a five year old who dropped her icecream. "I didn't mean to, I was just trying some trickshots, and next thing I know, I used all of the basketballs, then I got one, threw it, then BAM then you and now this!" he said, breathing after all of that. "I'll give you money or whatever, please don't tell Chiron or anyone else about this!"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/12/2015, 5:48 pm

Rushed and panicked words were being thrown at Autumn and she looked up to see a guy around her age maybe. Why he was so worried? She would probably never know but his expression and tone of voice was actually pretty amusing. The brunette just couldn't help but start giggling. A lot of giggling.

"Why are you so worried?" She asked once she had finished her giggling fit. "I'm not mad and I'm not a tattle-tale. I've also been hit with a lot, and I mean a lot of basketballs before so I'm not the least bit annoyed. But you're pretty funny though." She gave a little half wave. "I'm Autumn! Who are you?"

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/12/2015, 6:47 pm

Lysander raised an eyebrow, she just started giggling and he wasn't sure why. "I'm Lysander. Um, yeah, it was my fault though, the basketball, so, um..are you trying to flirt with me or are you just really perky?" he asked, but he hoped that he wasn't offending her. "I didn't mean that in an offensive way, I'm just asking because I really can't tell." He looked up at the basketball hoop, then back at her. "So, I'm assuming you play basketball. Do you want to play a quick game, just us two, unless you have a friend or someone else comes." Lys realized it might've seemed like he was the one flirting, but that wasn't true. He had a crush on Arian, the Apollo girl. But not a lot of people knew that. Except his jerk of a half-brother, Miles, who kinda knew he guessed.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/14/2015, 8:04 pm

Giggling vanished, mainly because little Autumn was quite confused. Sometimes her bubbliness gets confused for flirting but she's hasn't been called perky before. Well, not to her face at least. Besides, most boys she meets have cooties and that's really gross. "Um, no I'm not flirting with you. Why should I?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side in a cute way, before standing from the ground to dust the dirt off her shorts.  

"Hi I'm Autumn, nice to meet you!" She perked, lifting her hand for a handshake (she's been told that this is very professional). "I'd love to play a game with you. My friends didn't want to come with me here so I'll just play with you!"

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/15/2015, 9:32 am

"I don't know why, it's just like, in some people's nature to flirt. Flirting is okay I guess, but I don't like flirts- like, the actual people that flirt. Am I confusing you?" he chuckled, raising an eyebrow. Lysander could kind of tell what kind of girl she was already. He didn't dislike her personality at all, he would rather hang out with her then a bunch of jocks or something that wanted to beat him up. Lysander, though, surprisingly, was very built for a geek.

Lys shook her hand. "I'm Lysander, but you can call me Lys. Son of Briareus. Nice to meet you, too," he said, smiling. "Alright, let's play CAT- or DOG, or PIG, or whatever three letter word your mind can think of. You know how to play this?" he asked, passing the basketball her way. He wasn't sure if this was a common game or an uncommon one, but it was a fun warm-up, regardless.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/15/2015, 8:52 pm

"Yes, very." She answered, short and sweet. Her childless mind cpupdnt wrap around what the boy was saying, so she chose to ignore it. This guy was pretty weird though, he seemed very awkward in Autumn's opinion. The girl wasn't really sure if that was bad or good. She shook her head in thought. "Oh, my mom's Hebe!"

"Actually, I call it HORSE!" She giggled as the ball was passed to her by the boy-no wait he said his name was Lys, weird-and she dribbled a little. Her hand was so tiny compared to the basketball. It was quite adorable to be honest. "I think you should start." Autumn insisted, passing the ball back to Lys.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/17/2015, 2:34 pm

Lysander took the ball back. HORSE must've basically been a longer version, with two more letters/tries, of course. Lys nodded. He stood a bit away from the hoop, and shot it and luckily made it in. "Still at HORSE," he said, smiling and passing the ball to her, watching to see if she would make it to ORSE. He hoped she was a good player, and this wasn't easy, because Lys liked to have competition, that's what made a person better at something, competition. And the competition had to be intense, or you'd never work hard to get better. He thought about the fact that she was a daughter of Hebe- not something common in CHB, a kid of Hebe.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/26/2015, 12:47 pm

If possible, an even bigger grin broke out onto Autumn's face. It's been so long since she's actually had someone to play ball with. Normally she's practice by herself because her friends aren't interested and the other demigods on the court don't want to play with her. It's their loss, after all they're just big meanies!

"Okay!" She squealed, readying herself in the shooting position. Her tongue stuck out a little, a way to show she was concentrating. With the flick of the wrist, the basketball flew from her hands. It bounced off the backboard before it swished into the hoop. "It looks like I'm still at HORSE too!" She beamed like a little kid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content