A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

No fun Without A Little Mischief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

No fun Without A Little Mischief  Empty
PostSubject: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 3:17 pm

This has got to be the most boring week of my entire life, Necro The daughter of Hecate complained as her and her hellhound walked through the forest annoyed and bored as ever. Necro had been cooped up in the cabin all week due to Andy's constant power training with some of her siblings and hated it. Meanwhile Andy hated having to deal with her inferior younger siblings who couldn't tell the difference between a wand and a stick. Fiddling with the loose strands of her cropped top and playing with her naval piercing she wandered the woods with her headphones around her neck and her phone pumping Guns n Roses through it's speakers so she could hear the song without having the headset over her ears.

It was nice during the day at camp, other than the training, and she was glad to have this day off from her constant training. Necro bounded around and stalked mindlessly, trying to find Alice's pet rabbit to play hunt. The little albino rabbit was fast as lightning as Necro used him to practice hunting quick game and such. Paradise City was blasting now and Andy let her voice flow out of her body and into the wind.Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. She sang, putting a little sway in her hips as she snag the part about the pretty girls.
Back to top Go down
https://mixer.com/Chessieblud
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female
Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 3:41 pm

Prince slipped into the forest in hope that the tall, dark trees would relief the heat that he felt with their large shadows. He never enjoyed summer. It was that time of the year when the CHB overloaded with campers, some of them being confused newbies who would ask orientation for the older demigods, such as himself, and forced him to hide as well as he could. Also, it was way too hot for him to wear his punk leather jackets, and that was a real sacrifice. At least, it was an opportunity for him to spend some time in one of his favorite places. Most other people avoided The Forest because they feared the monsters as silly little children. Although the son of Phobos would always prevent, carrying at least a dagger with him, he rarely saw any creature in there beyond friendly satyrs and pretty nymphs. Anyway, he knew that the most interesting things always happened in the Forest, when there was no one around to see. A singing voice somewhere next to him caught Prince's attention. He decided to follow just to see who was there, although he knew it was too out of tune to be a dryad. He held a laughter as he saw a girl dancing on her own. "Hey there." He called, though he did not think she could hear him with her headphones on.
Back to top Go down
http://dat-creepy-goth-girl.tumblr.com/
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 3:55 pm

Andy heard a faint voice over her music and turned to see a guy in a leather jacket.Note to self. never wear leather like that during this heat. She thought to herself, getting a from Necro. the hellhound walked closer to the boy and Andy summoned her elegant scythe in case he attacked her hound. It was good to know two beings were so close but it was also concerning at times. They would walk through the gates of hell if it meant saving the other, without a doubt. Walking over to the boy, following her hound, she stopped and stood with a hand on her hip and the other still holding her scythe.And you are? She asked in a slightly annoyed but more flirty than anything.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 4:22 pm

Prince held his breath as a hellhound which he hadn't noticed before walked menacingly towards him, and when he looked back at the girl, she was suddenly holding a sharp scythe, one of those that most children of the Underworld own. Was that really necessary? "I suppose this is your puppy." He whispered arrogantly, although that, however he bragged of not being afraid of anything, dogs of that size usually intimidated him just like they did to everyone else. He stepped back without the intention of leaving. "I'm Prince Ramirez, son of Phobos, and I think it would be better if you kept your hellhound in a leash. Just to make sure he won't get lost around." He replied, smiling, as his eyes searched for hers. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 4:44 pm

Andy rolled her eyes and dismissed her scythe, which she saw he was eying.Name's Andy, daughter of Hecate. And I will not keep him on a leash. There's no point when he's always with at least one of my siblings. She said as Necro sat down next to her, allowing her to pet his head and behind his ears. The crimson eyes of the hellhound pierced the boy named Prince as his red patterns and eyes glowed slightly in the shade of the trees.So, Prince, why in hades are you even here? Not many campers like going to the forest unless they're accompanied or armed.She said glancing at his dagger.That isn't going to do him no good. She though to Necro.I agree. The hound replied, glad to not be the only one inspecting him and critiquing his every move.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 5:14 pm

Prince wasn't sure if that hellhound was smart enough to despise him, but he was getting slightly offended by the looks it gave him. He straightened his dagger into the sheath, although he knew there was no reason for him to use it. That monster was only Andy's pet, and she did not seem to be exactly upset about Prince's presence in there. "I'm here to bother you. Obviously." His smile grew larger. He loved to provoke people, specially for no reason at all. "Actually, I was just wandering. I didn't expect to see anyone around here. Neither did you, I guess. What were you listening to?" He asked, gesturing at her headphones.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 7:35 pm

Paradise City. Guns n Roses.She said unplugging her headset and letting the song flow from her phone. At the growing evil smile Andy returned it with her own, adding a slight flirty essence to it.Well then. Bother all you wish. I don't mind being bothered by cute boys.She flirted as Necro rolled his eyes and bounded off to see if any other hell hounds were in the forest. Now alone with the boy, the daughter of Hecate leaned against a tree, crossing her ankle in front of the other.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 8:01 pm

Prince looked down, pretending to be embarrassed. He really didn't know how to react. He was used to be the one who started flirting. "I'm not cute. You're cute." He wasn't cute. People should pick more elegant words to describe his charming graciousness. He was glad to watch the hellhound walking away as if it couldn't bear their company anymore. He avoided to look at Andy for a while, with the clear purpose to make her nervous. "This song isn't exactly my genre, but I like it. And you're not a bad singer." He said after a few moments, and soon his smirk returned. "Is Andy a nickname? For Andrea or Andromeda or something?" That was the most random question he could possibly think about, but it was better than the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 9:22 pm

Andy giggled when Prince pretended to be shy and quiet. At the mention of her nickname she groaned.Sadly yes. My first name is Andromeda and I hate it with a passion. Thus Andy was born. She said gesturing to herself with a smirk. As far as the cute thing goes I don't find myself cute in any way shape or form. You're right though, you aren't cute. She said walking closer to him, standing about a half a foot away.There are much better words to describe you. She whispered, gently grabbing his leather jacket and looking him once over before biting her lower lip a little. Giving a soft laugh she let go and took a step back, her back now against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 9:54 pm

"I know how it feels like to hate your own name, but I think Andromeda sounds pretty nice and suits you." He said, sugary enough to cause diabetes. "It's not like I'm going to call you Andromeda all the time." And the girl kept flirting with him, although she was threatening him with a scythe only a few minutes before. It's not like he cared. He just wasn't in the mood for a sudden make out session. His sister had been disappeared for a few days and he was trying not to lose his mind. The true reason why he walked into the forest was to escape from his problems. He realized, a bit too late, when she dared to pull his jacket, and raised his hand to grab hers (in a romantic way), but she had already turned away again. "You can do whatever you want to me, cutie, but don't touch my jacket." He joked, although his voice sounded more seriously than intended, demonstrating his worry.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 10:06 pm

A man who respects the classic punk. I respect that. She said with a small laugh as Necro bounded back and yawned with a full open mouth. He laid at the song of Phobos' feet and started to doze off.That mean he trusts you. Andy said looking lovingly at her hound. They were very mistaken creatures. Necro, along with her sibling's hounds, were very kind and caring. Some of them had been raised wild and only just recently turned pet-like. Fiddling with her dark hair for a little while the daughter of Hecate started to get bored, getting a vibe that Prince wasn't up for flirting.Gods we have to do SOMETHING at least. Cause mayhem, chaos, mischief anything. She complained, crossing her arms under her chest.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 10:25 pm

Prince felt like kneeling and petting the hellhound, but as it didn't seem like the wisest thing to do, he didn't make a move. His eyes stared nervously at Andy, as he thought of asking her a very serious question. But she was an attractive girl and she seemed to be getting sick of him, and he would never let that happened. "I could set something into flames and make a whole crowd scream out of terror just to make you smile, my beautiful Andromeda." It was true, and he tried to grin at her again, but it didn't last longer than a blink. "I just wonder... Have you seem a girl who is very similar to me, pretty much my female version? Her name is Maria and she's missing." He said, hesitantly, certain that he had just destroyed the chermisty between them.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 10:31 pm

Andy thought for a moment, tapping one of her fingers on the inner wrist of her other hand.Not that I can recall. I don't usually get to see a whole lot of campers, nobody really tolerates me other than my siblings. Do you mind if I smoke?She asked pulling out her E-Cig to show him what she meant. Yes smoking and no Andy was not going to stop because others hated her for it. She was a demigoddess, she could do whatever the hell she felt like whenever the hell she felt like doing it. Thinking back on the flames Andy pondered that for a moment or two. With her summoning skills and his fire, they would make a pretty killer team.You wanna cause some chaos? I can summon skeletons. Mix that with fire and we have ourselves a show. Plus with my scythe. She said summoning the majestic piece of Stygian Iron.We could have the reaper show up. Him being myself of course. She grinned evilly. If Prince went along with her this was going to be a night tormenting to remember.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 11:11 pm

Maria was a little rebel who knew how to defend herself. She probably just had an argument with someone and decided to leave for a while, to chill down. It was a stupid idea, mainly because she didn't tell Prince of anything and everyone who cared about her was panicking. Anyway... She had to be ok. "Not at all. I just hope you know there are faster ways to kill yourself. It's weird that all the children of Hecate I know are smokers. Is that some kind of rule?" He said, focusing his attention on Andy. He tried to stop thinking about that. Doing something terribly epic with his  newer crush would certainly help. He watched quietly as she created fire out of nowhere, genuinely impressed. "That would be freaking awesome. And get us into serious trouble, but awesome anyway. I thought only children of Hades could summon skeletons. Are you telling me the truth?" He replied after hearing her suggestion, getting excited.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/13/2015, 12:28 am

Andy took a few puffs from her E-Cig and grinned.Swear on my life baby. Hecate is Necromancy after all.She winked before letting the smoke through her nose. It was tabaco-less so there was no real damage to her body.I don't smoke cigarettes now a days. I like the flavored of the vapors and the tobacco is nasty as sin.She said rolling the e-cig between her fingers. This was going to be fun for the both of them. With his fire and her necromancy there was no stopping them.Thantos kids can summon skeletons too. Lena and Synyster have made quite a few shows to prove their point. Between you and me, they're power crazy and attention hoardersShe said taking another few puffs before holding it to Prince.Its all flavored vapor in mine. I just like the feel of the smoke and the fruity smell.She said exhaling and blowing smoke to the side of them. It was a mix of Strawberries and vanilla so it tasted like ice cream more than anything. She wondered if he would try.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/13/2015, 3:30 pm

Prince nodded no and coughed once when Andy offered him a drag. He didn't care if it wouldn't cause immediate cancer lung, it's just that cigarettes were the only thing he was a total moralist about. He still remembered clearly his mother's hoarse voice and the pungent smell of tobacco that she spread around. He was kind of traumatized about it, and he was always sad to see young and healthy people self-inducing addiction for no reason. But, of course, he wouldn't start a sermon about that. He knew how annoying it was. "I get it. But, you know, it's even worse when it's full of artificial flavoring." He muttered, although he couldn't help smiling. She looked even hotter while saturating the air around them with pale smoke. "I may be a pyro, but I can't make magic fire like you do. My only power is to find out what people are afraid of and create hallucinations with it. It's funny, although sometimes it causes irreversible psychological damage, so I can't use it on everyone." He said, giving her a meaningful look with his golden tiger eyes. The part about the madness was a little lie to scare her out, but she didn't seem to be a fearful girl.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/13/2015, 7:45 pm

Andy shrugged and took a few more puffs of her E-Cig, letting the smoke escape through her nose a few times.I don't smoke a lot but I get these anger type fit like things and they help a lot. My tolerance for most people is very low. She explained, turning off the E-Cig and putting it in her pocket. At the mention of fire she laughed a little.I don't summon fire. My skill set is kind of vast and all but no fire yet. She said looking straight in his golden eyes. They were rather interesting, very pretty but there seemed to be something else about them that intrigued her.That's the fun part though darling. She said when he talked about the mental damage. She knew Alice pretty well and that girl's mind was a barrel full of monkeys, which made her ten times more fun than normal people. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/14/2015, 7:21 pm

Prince gave her a warm smile. He could perfectly understand what she was talking about. "Well, I  tolerate you. I hope you can tolerate me back." He was sure that the cigarette had been magically lit, but maybe it was just his mind playing tricks. He looked away, not for shyness. He was really considering to cause an authentic pandemonium by that girl's side. "So... How are we going to do it? Can I just send everyone to an asylum at once?" Prince said after a moment, still insisting on that lie, because it was fun and he didn't think that she was actually believing in it. He dared to raise a hand and slide his fingers across her forearm, just to see if he could make her blush.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/14/2015, 9:08 pm

Andy let out a deep, seductive chuckle. This was going to be fun and she knew it well.I think I'm growing quit fond of your company actually. As far as the asylum thing goes, it would be ten times the fun to send them all screaming like Alice into the night. She wondered how they were going to achieve this and at that moment she felt a hand over her forearm and her skin turn to gooseflesh. Out of the corner of her eye she saw his hand on her skin and looked him dead in the eye, giving a little smirk.And what are you doing, sweet Prince? She flirted and said as sweet as honey.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/15/2015, 2:21 pm

That giggle was so adorable. Andy didn't seem like the kind of person who laughed frequently, so Prince felt special just because he could make her smile. Even if it sounded slightly suggestive. He listened carefully to what she said next, although didn't care much about that anymore. "I guess I can do it." He was being humble. Of course he could do it, but it would be really exhaustive, and he thought there were better reasons to waste his precious energy. He was surprised, yet delighted by her reaction to that little touch. He was sure that she was already expecting that. And probably what he would do next as well. "Nothing much yet, my darling." He replied, grinning, and brought her hand to his lips, without taking his eyes from hers, not even for a second. She smelled like sweet cigarette smoke, but he didn't mind it anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/15/2015, 2:29 pm

OOC: GAAAH! It's so cute now im melting

BIC: Andy, seeing him bring her hand to his lips, rolled her eyes and took the reigns. Pulling her hand away she took a step closer and, holding his face gently in both her hands, placed a deep kiss on his lips. Pulling away she leaned back against the tree as I nothing happened. Her heart was racing but she didn't show any sign of it doing so. There was no way in hell she was going to let him think he had some type of control over her.You were saying? She giggled, placing her hands between herself and the tree on the small of her back. This was going to be two kinds of fun; the chaos they would cause the camp and the flirting they were enjoying so much.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/15/2015, 8:13 pm

OOC: Blame it on the song I was listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0KZuZF01FA

When she unbraced him, he felt a bit dizzy, and that seemed like a new feeling to him. Prince would never let her notice how he had lost the ability to think for a moment, and laid a hand on her waist, gently but firmly, so she wouldn't back down. "I don't care. I don't care about anything at all." He replied before pressing her against him. He let out a kind of whispered chuckle next to her ear, of the same kind that the one she had given him before, and kissed her quickly before making a very important observation. "You have no idea of what kind of trouble you have just gotten into." Now he was acting more like the Big Bad Wolf than an average Prince Charming. It was more fun.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/15/2015, 8:37 pm

ABOUT FREAKING TIMEAndy mentally shouted.And who says I don't like a little trouble, sweet prince?She teased, gently running her manicures finger tips from his temple down to his collar bone. She wanted him to bend and melt like putty in her hands. After all, there's no fun without a little mischief.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Allan Poe
Experienced Member
Edgar Allan Poe

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/15/2015, 9:11 pm

OOC: Sorry, I was picking up words.

"I never doubted that, my beautiful Andromeda." Prince tried to said, but his voice was muffled because he was brushing his lips over her neck. When she touched him, he felt shivers and he found it very unfair not being able to return them. He stopped without warning and loosened his arms around her. He ran his fingers through her dark hair, to feel it's softness, and stared into her eyes. A wave of familiar sadness was invading him. "I know I'm certainly going to die before I'm 20. That doesn't really bother me. The only problem is that I got used to do everything quickly and intensely. I start and finish, all very fast. Nothing can last. I hope you can understand." He said and smirked. It was the first time that he was telling that to someone, specially on such an inopportune moment.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime7/15/2015, 9:21 pm

Andy closed her eyes at the hair pulling and opened them slowly with his voice speaking once more. Have you seen how much I smoke. Be it vapor or not my life spam grows shorter by the hour. I think I can manage.She said moving out of his arms and towards a small hot water spring type place.The question now is.She started, talking her clothes off slowly and revealing her black bikini and hetting her long hair flow down her back.Can you? She winked before sliding herself into the hot water of the spring and smirking deviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief    No fun Without A Little Mischief  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No fun Without A Little Mischief
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-