A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"oh, hey! hi!"

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

"oh, hey! hi!" Empty "oh, hey! hi!"

Post by beanie 7/25/2015, 12:37 pm

rocker

and bad still.
    Guard duty on a Monday wasn't exactly Andi's ideal way to pass the time. Chiron had got on her case lately that if Andi doesn't start showing up for duties Mr. D will end up in her business. And that's somethig Andi could not use in her life, especially when the said god might turn her into something she doesn't want to be.
    That's pretty much the reason why Andi was stuck at the hill with her daggers in her hand. To be honest, it was really boring out there, not to mention really hot. Andi was a little stupid to be wearing a long sleeve black shirt, black and white jeans, black converse, and a black beanie. We could say that Andi's growing into a n emo phase where all she wants to do is wear black clothes. Even in 95 degree weather.  

notes: short starter

WHAT KATY DID
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

"oh, hey! hi!" Empty Re: "oh, hey! hi!"

Post by daddeme 7/25/2015, 1:39 pm

You would think that after your coach revealed himself to be half goat, he would stay and explain a few things such as what "exactly a half-blood is" or why "he doesn't wear pants when he's in camp when he really should, because being a goat doesn't make you invisible". Instead, Coach Willow trotted down the other side of the hill and left Noah standing there with his book bag and a ton of curse words forming in his mind that never left his lips.

He had changed clothes since he was first technically kidnapped, now in a pair of jean shorts that hung slightly off his hips and a clean white t-shirt. His white-and-grey Jordan's had not changed and had him once again on the verge of screaming out a surge of expletives because they were creased. He jogged up the hill to catch up with Willow, but instead saw a girl with daggers. If she was crazy enough to wear all black in this heat, then Noah should have greatly reconsidered this place that Willow had called "safe". His first reaction normally would have been to get ready to fight. He didn't do that. He just stared at her with this vaguely confused expression on his face for a while before calling to Willow. "Coach? Coach! Come back, what the hell do I do with a crazy chick with knives?!"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/25/2015, 2:23 pm

rocker

and bad still.
    Wait, what? The girl squinted as a figure ran up the hill. No wait, when Andi peered closer, she noticed that it was not a figure but a saytr. The wearing no pants and goat legs have it away. This saytr is probably bringing another demigod, whos probably gonna be scared out've it's mind-
    Let's just start to say that Andi was wrong, at least she thinks. This kid seemed.....she wasn't actually sure how to put it. At least though she enjoyed that fact that he thought she was crazy. Haha, very funny.

"Whoa whoa, let's calm down for a bit." She said, getting up and sheathing her daggers. "I'm not that crazy, I'm pretty normal considering some of the kids here. Anyway who are you? I don't think I've seen you before. New?"

notes: short starter

WHAT KATY DID
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/25/2015, 10:43 pm

"You tellin' me that there's more freaks running around this place?" Noah grew up in a rough place. He knew crazy when he saw it, and usually the people who tried to convince you that they weren't crazy were the craziest people there. He took a small step back, even though there was more than enough distance between them already, and shouldered his bag. She went on asking who he was and if he was "new" and whatnot. Should he answer? He didn't want this girl knowing who he was, then turn around and shank him when he wasn't looking. He didn't answer the first part, rather moving on to the second part in a way that could be seen as rude. "Yeah, I'm new. Who's asking, and why do you need to know?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/28/2015, 8:23 am

rocker

and bad still.
    "Yes, to be honest. I can name quite a few." She huffed, crossing her arms. Gods, this boy seemed so paranoid. She's not planning on doing anything bad to him......yet. And even if she does somethingn bad to him, it'd only be a mindless prank. Probably something like stealing his drachmas or drawing on his face with marker. Oh shoot, they're talkimg again.

"It's part of gaurd duty." Andi sighed. "I'm supposed to make sure that all new kids go to the big house to get situated and all that junk. Honestly I wish I was in the music room right now but whatever. Do you have a name or are you going to keep being paranoid?"

notes: nope none

WHAT KATY DID
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/28/2015, 8:50 pm

Noah was definitely paranoid of entering this camp if there were more ladies with knives (so what if she had put them away? She could have blades) and it was the norm to walk around with other weapons. It was Detroit all over again. You couldn't exactly blame the guy for being a little bit overwhelmed - one of his people turned into some kind of monster and three days later his coach was a barn animal, then Psycho over here was speaking about guard duty - and you couldn't exactly blame him for coming off as a little bit rude.

Guard duty and "Big House" made this place sound like a prison, and anything having to do with getting locked up was not in his agenda. But as she continued, he heard her mention stuff about a music room. He was sure that prisons normally didn't have music rooms. He eyed her carefully before finally saying who he was. "Noah. Now you gon' have to explain some stuff to me to get me to enter this loony bin."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/29/2015, 11:35 am

rocker

and bad still.
    Okay, his name was Noah. She can work with this. Now all Andi had to do is explain everything to him without creeping him out and make him leave. She had no idea what the saytr had told him before so she just gave him a little into.

"Okay, so you are a demigod, half mortal half-god. I'm one too, pretty much everyone in this camp is one. This is Camp Half-Blood, where demigods train to fight monsters and stay safe from them as well. You need to see Chiron so he can explain things better then I can. Okay?" She had done her best to dumb it down for him.

notes: nope none

WHAT KATY DID
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/29/2015, 5:02 pm

"...Is y'all into that weird stuff here? My Pops ducked out on my mom before she had me." He wanted to go on a rant, but she didn't need to know all of that. Funny enough though, as she explained he had a feeling that her words were true. It would explain the monsters that had tried to kill him on his way here. He didn't know who Chiron was, but assumed that he was in charge. He'd talk to him to see if he was also on that stuff too, and if he was then Noah was going to head back...where exactly? His foster family probably wouldn't take him back after "leaving". Damn it. He had no choice.

"A'ight then. I'mma let you take me to talk to this Chiron guy, but don't try no funny sh!t."
    Noah made the "I'm watching you" motion and walked up the rest of the way, sure to keep more than enough distance between them. "Now where's this Big House at?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/15/2015, 12:18 pm

rocker

and bad still.
    "Ya so did mine. Which let my 'stepfather' to take his place." Andi used air quotes while rolling her eyes. Tense air flew around Andi, which meant she was not in the best mood right now. If she needed to keep explaining everything to this non-believing guy, then she's going to flip her lid. "C'mon, let's just get this over with." With the wave of her hand, she started heading into camp.

notes: yay finally posting again, which is why it's also short

WHAT KATY DID

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:57 pm