A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Ryan's Bunk

redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Ryan's Bunk Empty Ryan's Bunk

Post by redline2400 8/13/2015, 10:04 pm

The bottom bunk of the unit, Ryan's bunk was one of the more well kept ones in cabin 5 - which, considering most of the bunks were a mess, wasn't much. Orignally a sleeping bag on a mattress, Ryan had since upgraded to some sheets, a comforter, and some pillows. Underneath the steel frame lied his duffel bag, full of clothes, keys, money, and a Dell laptop. On the side of the bunk was a "no trespassing" sign suspended by some zip ties - a feature he added on day one.

Along with the bedding, a Battle of Gonzales flag - a basic white flag with a black star on top, a black cannon in the middle, and the phrase "COME AND TAKE IT" printed in blackacross the bottom - was an addition Ryan put in, hanging lengthwise down the back of the bunk, held in place by some more zip ties at the top.

Last edited by redline2400 on 4/12/2016, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Ryan's Bunk Empty Re: Ryan's Bunk

Post by Kwacken 8/15/2015, 2:48 am

Evander looked like the average stereotypical Ares kid as he walked into the cabin pulling off his sweaty T-shirt. His muscles were defined, but they stretched and distorted scars, the most recent being the angry red burn scars from his fight with the godzilla-bot. He rubbed his short damp hair with the T-shirt, his eyes darting around the cabin to see who was around.

New Kid had made himself at home, a no trespassing sign hung up. It made Evander chuckle, so he grabbed a new shirt from his footlocker, put his old shirt in the laundry bag, and headed over to the New Kid. He kicked the guy's foot a little roughly, but gentle compared to some siblings. "Settling in, brother?" He asked, unable to remember New Kid's name. He hasn't been paying attention. He pulled his shirt on and looked the guy over again. "You know, we can get you a pillow.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 8/15/2015, 2:30 pm

Ryan noticed Evander when he walked in, thinking 'Well, one of my long-lost siblings. Let's see how this goes'. He continued to listen to the music and stare at the top bunk, making himself not much of an audience. It was when Evander kicked his foot that Ryan turned most of his attention to him, visually showing this by popping out one of the earbuds. After hearing him mention the lack of a pillow on Ryan's bunk, Ryan couldn't help but have a small laugh. "Yeah, I guess I'm settling in. And it's going to take more than just a pillow. Would you by any chance happen to know where I could get a sleeping bag or something?" Almost pausing to let Evander speak, Ryan held out his hand to shake and said "I'm Ryan, by the way. And you are...?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/15/2015, 6:11 pm

Evander grabbed Ryan's hand with a strong grip, one he reserved for siblings, the type designed to see just how strong the other one's hand was. "Evander Ajax, son of... Well. Take a guess." Evander said with a crooked smile. "Sleeping bags and blankets, and pillows, can be acquired at the commissary. They don't charge for the basics, but if you want anything nicer, they'll charge. Also fresh clothes, toiletries, but they only have two scents of deodorants, that make you smell like my grandfather. Not Zeus. I imagine he smells like rain and stuff. I meant smelling like old people. Although, Zeus is older than....never mind. He doesn't smell like original old spice.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 8/15/2015, 6:36 pm

'Damn,' thought Ryan, 'kid's got one hell of a grip.' But despite the surprise he felt on the inside, Ryan maintained a nonchalant look on the outside. "Well then, if they're at the commissary, then where can I find said commissary? This is a big place and quite frankly, I don't know crap about the layout of the camp. Some directions would be nice." Ryan retained his grip, waiting for Evander to let go.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/16/2015, 12:53 am

Evander released his grip, satisfied the other guy wasn't going to be a wimp. "Ahh, you know where the volley ball courts are? Or the infirmary? It's between the two of them. Can't hardly miss it, but I can show you, if you'd like. Now that I've changed shirts. It's easy to get lost around here until you get used to it. I run the area every day though."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 8/16/2015, 6:52 pm

Ryan nodded, got up, and responded "I see... Well then, thanks for the offer but I think I'll take my chances and go out on my own looking for a volleyball court or some place full of sick people and try to find the point between them that I'm looking for." He got up and started off for the door, but before he got to it, Ryan turned around and said "Evander, right? I'll see you around", leaving only seconds after.

After what felt like an eternity of wandering, Ryan returned to the cabin with a sleeping bag and pillow and began to actually get set up. Once that was over, Ryan put his bag under the bed, lied back down, and returned to the pseudo privacy of his MP3 player.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/12/2016, 7:06 pm

Leading her past the barbed wire and land mines, Ryan got up to the door to cabin five, holding it open for Salem. "After you."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 4/12/2016, 7:19 pm

Salem had to put her hair up in a ponytail just incase her loose strands got caught into something. "Thanks." Walking in, Salem looked around the cabin, never being in here before now. She covered her ears when she heard the blaring punk music. "Turn that down or I'll blow it up!"
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/12/2016, 8:09 pm

"Really?" playfully asked Ryan. "I didn't ask you to get all the exces Mist out of your cabin."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/12/2016, 10:33 pm

Salem narrowed her eyes at Ryan before turning it into a grin. "...I know there was a reason I liked you...a-as a friend of course." Oops, Salem turned her back on Ryan so he didn't have to see her pinked cheeks. "Which one is your messy bunk, hm?"
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/12/2016, 10:53 pm

Thankfully for Salem, Ryan was only able to catch the last thing she said. "My bunk? Oh, it's right over here." He lead Salem over to his bunk, a bottom half one covered in tan sheets and a brown comforter - both of which were in an unkept state.

OOC: For the full description of his bunk, refer to the OP of this topic.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/12/2016, 11:08 pm

The daughter of Hecate was glad that Ryan didn't ask any questions and just went over to his bunk, crouching down so that her head wouldn't hit the base of the bunk above his. She flicked his No Trespassing sign with her fingers before laying down on his messy bunk. "I don't see any boars running around so that's a good thing." She said with a smug smile.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/12/2016, 11:16 pm

"Well you see," started Ryan, his voice hinting towards sarcasm, "us Ares kids are all about the simple things in life. You see, unlike you Hecate kids and your excess Mist and floating crystals, we here at cabin 5 take a more modest route. For us, weapon covered walls, a mortal stereo system, and the common bond of sibbling-style love and compassion is all we need to be happy."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/12/2016, 11:27 pm

Salem actually laughed at his over all sarcasm, finding it funny. "Oh shut up. You're full of it." She gave him a small telekinetic push, just enough to cause him to stumble backwards some. Same stood up from Ryan's bunk and leaned against the stairs to the top one. "Come on, you know you're jealous of us Hecate kids." She said teasingly.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/12/2016, 11:34 pm

"Don't get so full of yourself." Responded Ryan, laughing as he said that. "After everything I've seen and done with these s#%+heads I call my half-siblings, I'm more than proud to be apart of the s#%+head clan."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/12/2016, 11:41 pm

Smiling widely, Salem looked down at her combat boots before looking back up at Ryan. "That's good that you like your siblings though. Too bad you're sh!thead clan couldn't stand against my witch oven." She teased, folding her arms over her chest. "I'm sure your girlfriend would agree with you though."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/12/2016, 11:47 pm

"Actually, I'm as single." Replied Ryan. "And for the record, team Witch Oven would only beat the S#%+head Clan because of magic. And that's it."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/12/2016, 11:51 pm

Salem nodded her head, having a smile plastered on her face. "Exactly so, you, son of Ares, will have to taste defeat." She teased some more walking toward him and shoving him in the chest. "Game. Over. War. Won."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/12/2016, 11:57 pm

Ryan shook his head, a smile showing up on his face. "Battle over, war continues. You witches still have 30 or so more teams to defeat. That's gonna take awhile."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2016, 12:01 am

She shrugged her shoulders. "The only problem we'll have is with the Big Three kids, but they are only a very small handful of those, so."'She laughed, placing her hands on her hips. She paced in front of his bunk before stopping and sitting back down on Ryan's bunk.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/13/2016, 5:51 am

Ryan sat down on his bunk, about a foot away from Salem. "I'd also imagine that the Apollo kids would give you guys a run for your money. While the advantage of not needing to get as close is what saves you against us, arrows would be able to at least supress your cabin's abilities. 20 bajilion arrows flying at you shouldn't be good for concentration."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2016, 10:53 am

Hm, Ryan had a point about that. "That might need a little extra magic, but I'm sure we could get the job done." Maybe, Apollo kid's arrows were always on point. "Okay...maybe we couldn't take on every camp here."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/13/2016, 12:27 pm

"And on that note, it's a good thing the cabins aren't taking each other on."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2016, 3:56 pm

"Now that I could agree on. Civil War isn't something that should happen with a bunch of demigods." Salem crossed her arms over her chest, staring down at her lap and thinking of what else to say to Ryan. She had to admit to herself that Ryan was attractive, single, and they get along pretty good for the most part. However she didn't want to make things awkard between them if things didn't work out. Plus there was always that factor of Ryan not liking her back so she decided not to say anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 8:56 am