A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Come As You Are

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Come As You Are Empty Come As You Are

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/15/2015, 1:00 pm

Clay was currently walking through the forest, then sun bright and high. Naturally someone might think she was crazy for her outfit with the warm weather. But scence when was wearing a bright green tanktop, black skinny jeans and converse lace up boots against the law? If it was, Clary didn't know and in all reality, didn't care. Putting effort into her apperance this morning, her eyes would be decorated with silver eye shadow, her rainbow colored hair free falling around her shoulders. As usual, Aurora, the tiny Artic fox that is her closest companion, would sit on the bag that was slung over her shoulder. Her destination: The lovely boulder that she would use for her go to place for drawing.

Walking for a few more minutes, Clarissa would reach her destination, climb the boulder and continue on her drawing, her hands soon to be covered in black charcoal.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Come As You Are Empty Re: Come As You Are

Post by Gotenks 8/15/2015, 6:50 pm

George had decided to do something he only did almost every day at Camp Half-Blood: Go to his forest. He loved the place and that says a lot for someone who would never appreciate nature. Anyway, sunny day, as any day at camp Half-Blood pretty much. Standard clothing for George -basically because he never bothered to change his appearance. He was moving towards one of his favorite places of the forest, a scenery which had a few trees -to everyone surprise- and a big rock. It's not just a rock... it's a boulder! Said the little kid that liked to watch Spongebob in him. He smiled to himself. Though when he reached the spot he found it was occupied by this girl he had met before. Wasn't it... uh he wouldn't recall. So much for being supposedly smart. He held his,sword at one hand -half tempted to fight over hanging out in the place- and had his rubik cube in his pocket -still hadn't solved the damn thing once. Anyway the girl hadn't noticed him yet, busy drawing. He questioned leaving the spot to go to his other fzvorite spot where he wanted to basically move to forever or something.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/18/2015, 1:43 pm

Almost done with the picture -Clary was drawing the ocean for only gods knew why- she heard a twig break. Looking up she would find a familiar face. Not remembering the boy's name she took a moment to remember the day at the stables. Yep, that was where she knew each other from. But his name... what was his name. Greg? No that didn't seem right. Mike? He didn't look like a Mike.... She snapped her fingers remembering. "George?" she asked. "What are you doing here?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/20/2015, 3:59 am

OOC: He didn't look like a Mike -Blue, 2015

BIC: Nevermind, he was spotted. And to his surprise, the girl seemed to actually remember him. Well, that was nice... he supposed. Then she asked him what he was doing here. He wanted to laugh. If it weren't for the arena, the mess hall and the fact that he was forced to sleep in Cabin 6, he basically lived his whole life in the forest. He decided not to mention it, instead he got kinda defensive. "I... uh... l c-come here often. W-what about y-you?" He had to remember her name. Something like... Claire or something. Clara? No... uh... Clary? Sounded a bit more right.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/21/2015, 5:28 pm

Clary nodded her head, sticking a pencil inside of the sketch book before closing it in order to keep her place. "Same thing really. I mean, coming here often. The quite and fresh air help me think... if that makes any sense what so ever. She decided there was no reason to draw and speak at the same time. After all, she would most likely end up messing up or something if she tried that.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/21/2015, 5:41 pm

That was strange. How come George that practically lived in the forest hadn't encountered her? Strange indeed. He didn't know what to make of her. Her look wasn't stereotypical, which he sometimes disliked, for no actual reason, but he had no problem with her look. She looked...unique. Neither good nor bad. But little did looks matter. She had antisocial tendencies as well it seemed. Good to know he weren't alone. He felt like smiling. but for some reason he couldn't. Too shy maybe? That was usually the case. He debated leaving.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/24/2015, 7:30 pm

Clary actually took time to study George's face. Something that she hardly done unless she was drawing. Blonde hair, standard of Athena children, but the green eyes were different. Not that that was a bad thing. Then she seen a look on his face. Clarissa knew that look. She had practically invented it right before turning away and leaving someone that was trying to talk to her. "Um.. you don't have to leave if you don't want to. I mean, if you have somewhere to be, go on ahead. Other than that, company isn't... that bad of a thing. "
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/25/2015, 4:05 pm

She made a long pause just looking at him, examining him even. That was awkward and he didn't know what to make of it. Was she deciding whether to like him or disliking him based on his looks? That was annoying because,he had no opinion on how he looked. But they had met before so they kinda knew each other. Well that was different since they were both focused on the pegasi and there was Morgan too, but anyway. The pause had been kinda unnerving, but when she talked he was surprised. Really surprised. Had she just urged him to stay? And... keep her company? What the... that was... weird. He blinked to come back to reality. "Uh... y-you sure? Y-you seem busy d-drawing." Yeah, he hoped his point had come across. Even though he didn't have a problem with her... maybe he even had to try.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/25/2015, 5:38 pm

Clary shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, I'm sure.," she said. "Other wise, I wouldn't have offered. I mean, I don't really talk to anyone that often. If you have somewhere else to be or something, go ahead and leave or whatever. It's just that.. well... you seem a little like me. Non-social, I mean." Clarissa decided to shut her mouth now, pretty sure that was the most that she had ever spoken unless to her father or during a debate of sorts at school.

OOC: Tad busy at the moment, sorry for the lack of response as well.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/25/2015, 7:31 pm

And she claimed she was sure. And even though she didn't really speak to people she'd speak to him. Now that's some faulty logic there. Why would she want to talk to him? Like he was,so awkward he couldn't even talk properly most of the time! How would these two carry on a conversation? Nevertheless he decided to respect her effort -she seened like it was strange for her to utter this lengthy sentences- and just leaned against a tree after sitting down. He got his rubij's cube out and started trying to solve it. "S-so, what a-are you d-drawing there?" he asked, not making eye contant.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/25/2015, 8:10 pm

"It uh... it's the ocean, actually, around the time of the sunset. Trees, birds... you get the... picture." It surprised Clary that George had actually decided to stay. Sure, she was slightly convincing at times, but that was a acquired trait that she had picked up on, her father being a lawyer all of her life. But still, he actually stayed? Besides, that was a really good looking rubicks cube that he had there.  At that time, Aurora would actually come out of her hiding place (aka the book-bag.) and start looking around, her large ears standing at attention.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/26/2015, 3:21 pm

The ocean... in the middle of the forest. Well then...that was some creative imagination there, he supposed. He was intrigued to see how was her picture, but he guessed it was probably as real a picture as it could get given that she was half God. Yup, everyone was talented here. But he couldn't solve his cube. Speaking of which, again when he was at the last few blocks the timer stopped and in a magical way it bit his hand. It didn't hurt, he hae got used to it after so many fails. It just hurt his pride a little more than usual. He mentally cursed. "Well, l bet your picture is nice." he commented before trying again, still not looking at her.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/27/2015, 10:11 pm

Clary had been intrigued, to say the least while George was messing around with his rubiks cube. She never had any experience with them, really, but when she did, she tended to fail. And epically. "I guess so... Maybe you could see some of my work someday."

OOC: This is short and I suck at replies tonight. Sorry xD
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/28/2015, 5:33 pm

George wss trying again to solve the damn cube his hands moving fast and with dexterity. He surorisingly was doing it faster than any other time he had tried, when Clary suggested him looking at her work someday. He gave her a puzzled glance for a second, not sure why she thought he could appreciate art in any way, and when he looked back at the cube the timer stopped. Closer than ever. More furstrating than ever. He almost wanted to cry at this point. "Uh... w-why not?" he just decided to say.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/29/2015, 6:01 pm

"I... I'm so sorry about that. Your uh... cube I mean." Clary could tell that he was upset. It seemed as if he worked on the rubiks cube as hard as she did her art, always trying to improve. Always trying to get better. "I uh.. if you need to concentrate on that as much as I think you do, I can... stop talking or whatever."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 8/30/2015, 5:46 pm

She said she was sorry. There was no reason for her to be though, right? Why would she care? Why should she care? Answer: She shouldn't. Then she offered not to talk so that he concentrated on his task more. Well that was... polite. Yeah. And thoughtful. Unless of course she had regretted her decision to let him stay here and keep her company. Highly likeliness of that being the cause. "N-no need f-for that.. it... it makes no difference. I never manage to do it."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/13/2015, 3:00 pm

Clary thought for a moment. It was obvious that the kid was thinking about something, just what was the real question. It made Clary a bt uneasy, really. She hardly ever spoke to anyone and the one person she was talking to was well, him. Not that that was a bad thing.. just... different. "Well... mind if I throw an idea for solving it your way?"
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/15/2015, 1:38 pm

Right. She was uncomfortable again. This was a parody of a conversation really. Alas, it was a honest attempt by both of them. So he shouldn'treally just leave her hanging. Instead he decided to accept her idea. Besides, he knrw that being an Athena DEFINITELY didn't mean he was smarter. "Uh... o-okay. I-l'm listening."
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/15/2015, 8:42 pm

Good. He had accepted. Clary had expected him to freeze up and find her exceptionally weird like most did, or just simply say something along the lines of "no thanks." None the less, Clary braced herself before speaking."So..." Crap. What to say. She was currently mixing her knowledge of technology with art. How to make that sound non-confusing she didn't know. But she went ahead and explained it anyways as she sat up straight with confidence.

"So, the thing is automated, we know that or else it wouldn't reset it's self and bite you. Have you actually watched it? Like.. try and see the way it moves. Like a color scheme? If it's automated then it's been programed to move a certain way every so often. With only a certain amount of pieces to work with, it will end up repeating it's self. Anyways, I would suggest watching it and learning it's pattern, OR you could get that sister of your's, Aria, to help you hack into it and decode the system in order to find out the pattern. If... that makes... any.. sense..."
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 9/23/2015, 7:17 am

George got what the girl had said. It probably made,sense too. Though ithe reprogramming it part sounded a bit like cheating. Anyway, he didn't have many objections. Just one major really. "Uh...i-it does make sense, i-in general... th_the thing is... l am p-pretty sure the only thing is,that i-it's m-magic and...stuff, and l'm not...sure, how it would...work..". At the end his words were becoming more inaudible amd his look almost apologetic, since the girl wanted to help and, again, she seemed like it took effort for her to utter lengthy sentences. And this one was pretty long and...yeah...
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/23/2015, 9:47 pm

Well, Clary was happy that she hadn't left George in confusion about her idea. "I uh... didn't think about the magic part," she murmured. "I uh.. guess it could have worked if not for that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:39 am