A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Lounging in the Library

Mariaaaaaaaaa
    Mariaaaaaaaaa

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2015-08-09

Lounging in the Library Empty Lounging in the Library

Post by Mariaaaaaaaaa 8/22/2015, 4:49 pm

As Maria walked into the library, she was amazed by being by surrounded by the incredible abundance of books.She couldn't remember when the last time she had been in a library was. It had to be at least a year. As she walked around wondering what to read first, she came across the camp history section. Being new to camp, Maria wanted to learn more about the origins of the place that surrounded her. As she put together a small pile of Camp Half-Blood history books, she looked around for a place to sit. Every table but one was completely full, and the one that wasn't was completely empty. Maria sat down at the table and dug into her first book.
    kempan98
    kempan98

Male
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2015-08-14

Lounging in the Library Empty Re: Lounging in the Library

Post by kempan98 8/22/2015, 5:11 pm

Paulina found some medical books, mainly focusing on the anatomy of satyrs, but she still wanted to read them. It might help her be able to treat the goat boys better. Her friend Mitch had the tendency to hurt himself, usually he fell on his face. "Silly goat..." She chuckled. However, when she looked around, she noticed that the majority of the tables were full. Paulina didn't feel comfortable sitting with a large group of people yet. She did notice that one of them only had one occupant, a young girl reading a book, a stack of them next to her. Paulina approached the girl awkwardly and cleared her throat. "Uh.. Excuse me, could I sit here?" The daughter of Asclepius stood there, waiting for an answer.
    Mariaaaaaaaaa
    Mariaaaaaaaaa

Female
    Registration date : 2015-08-09

Post by Mariaaaaaaaaa 8/22/2015, 5:51 pm

As Maria was learning about how the invisible monster barrier that surrounded the camp worked, a girl walked up to her and asked if she could sit at the table. Maria noticed that her books were mainly about medicine and satyr anatomy. She figured the girl was probably a daughter of Asclepius. "Sure you can sit here go ahead. My name's Maria, I'm the daughter of Athena. I see you're reading medical and anatomical books. Are you a daughter of Asclepius?" After she was done talking, Maria scolded herself for acting life such stalker. This girl probably thought she was a complete creep.
    kempan98
    kempan98

Male
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2015-08-14

Post by kempan98 8/29/2015, 2:33 am

Paulina raised an eyebrow at the girl, but was impressed. "Wow, you must be really smart! Most people assume I'm a child of Apollo or something!" She chuckled lightly before sitting down. She stacked her books next to her and winked at Maria. "Well, you're correct, I'm Paulina McMillan, daughter of Asclepius!" She held out her hand for a shake. It was a common thing to do. The girl seemed to know a lot. Paulina was trying to figure out who her Godly parent was. It was hard, she wasn't really good at this it seemed. "What's your name?"
    maya149

Female
    Registration date : 2016-03-19

Post by maya149 3/21/2016, 7:32 pm

With her hair tucked up into two braids and her grey eyes shining with excitement, Ariana walked up, trying to balance a large stack of books in her arms. As she neared the table, the books slipped, falling all over the table. Gasping, she quickly apologized. "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:54 am