A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Generic topic title (private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Generic topic title (private) Empty Generic topic title (private)

Post by Mason 8/29/2015, 1:32 pm

Greg was at the lake for the day, after lunch at the mess hall, relaxing in a chair near the water. He was bored. As school approached, he didn't know what he wanted to do. Go to some rich private school, courtesy of his father? Go to school in New Rome, if he was allowed? Possibly go to a nearby school and stay at camp? There were many options and it was stressing him out. Of course, if he could go to school in New Rome, that'd eliminate two worries. The school worry, and the worry if he was ever going to have to beat down a guy at CJ for checking out his girlfriend. It was a Saturday and he didn't feel like doing any training today, or even his daily lifting. Heck, he barely felt like doing anything but sitting here. He had sunglasses on, and his red and blue swimming trunks.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Generic topic title (private) Empty Re: Generic topic title (private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 8/29/2015, 1:52 pm

Lizzie stayed at Camp Jupiter all year round so she decided to try and make the most of the summer period to spend it with her boyfriend at Camp Half-blood. His camp was very different from her, less regimented and structured. Most unlike the Roman way of things but also unlike the Greek way of fighting, since historically they fought in regimented phalanxes whose very rigid nature would not have allowed for individuality in battle. Lizzie had found sleeping at Camp Half-blood difficult, so difficult in fact she took to sleeping in a separate bunk in Greg's cabin. She had to sleep in a separate bunk per the camp rules.
    Lizzie made her way down to the lake where she knew that she might find her boyfriend. The girl strolled over to him, a chair folded under her left arm. "Hey there handsome." She said to him with a smile on her face. She set her chair down, sitting next to him. Lizzie wore a purple camp Jupiter bikini and one of Greg's t-shirts over the top. She had 'borrowed' it as part of girlfriend rights.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/29/2015, 2:06 pm

Greg grinned at her, seeing her wearing his t-shirt. It was one of his more expensive t-shirts, but he trusted her. "Well, hey, there, um, uh, cutie. Let's not do the nickname thing." He laughed. Greg saw a girl in the distance, Demeter's daughter, who had asked him out a few days ago, who was staring at him. Not wanting Lizzie to see and maybe get suspicious, he looked in her direction. "I don't know what to do today. We could go see a movie. Or swim while we're here. I don't feel like training today." His workout he did the day prior was intense, and he was sore around his arms.

"Basketball sounds fun too. We could go shoot some hoops."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 8/29/2015, 3:18 pm

"You... You don't want to?" She stammered hating how she still found it difficult to talk to him sometimes. Lizzie did not notice the girl, though she often had more trouble with boys at Camp Jupiter than she would have liked. She would never cheat on her boyfriend or allow herself to be lured away into unfaithfulness with him, she knew that he would not be pleased if she told him.
    "I like how you work out." She winked at him awkwardly, smiling nervously at him.

As for basketball. "You can go if you want to." Lizzie told him quietly, though she could not play basketball so Lizzie decided that she would watch him instead. Worry churn in her stomach, she hoped that he would not cheat on her or break up with her because he found a more attractive girl who was easier to talk to and meet up with.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/29/2015, 3:38 pm

Greg laughed. "You're not big on flirting, huh? Well, I mean, you don't seem like you have ever flirted. Although I'm more on the okay side of that." He didn't like to thing she flirted with any boys besides him. "I mean, we don't have to play basketball. It was just a suggestion." He never really knew Lizzie to play basketball, but he didn't mind, it wasn't like they were going to play a serious hardcore 1v1 game. Just literally shoot some hoops. "I'm just not in the mood to work out because my work out yesterday was intense. And then training on top of that. The movies are still an option, though. I'm pretty sure there's a game room or something. It's not like a Roman theater or something, though, I'd imagine. I've never really been to one of those." Greg looked at the other people swimming. The water looked refreshing.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 8/29/2015, 4:18 pm

Lizzie struggled to reply to his comment about her flirting. In the end the girl looked away from him and stared out over the water. "You're my first boyfriend." She admitted quietly to him. "I've never flirted with anyone... Well except you." Though she suspected that he knew this already.
    "We could spend some time just us?" She suggested, Lizzie was slowly growing more accustomed to talking to him. However sometimes it was difficult. Lizzie liked sleeping in the same place as he did, she missed her bunk back at Camp Jupiter and the sounds of her camp. Her boyfriend he was something familiar and the sound of his gentle breathing often helped to lull her to sleep.
    She would never admit to sometimes wanting to sleep in the same bed as him, snuggled up close to him. Lizzie figured it might help them both sleep, even if it probably breached some camp rules.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/29/2015, 4:26 pm

Greg nodded. "I know, we've talked about this. I didn't mean for that to come off as rude if it did. Sorry." He smiled at her. Greg had had a few girlfriends before, but nothing serious, and it was as a kid. 12 or 13.

"Yeah, we could....but I don't think we're going to find a place to be alone, to be honest. There's demigods everywhere. We could have another picnic. There's so much more to do at New Rome than here. We could just go there, whenever the next ride there is. So, um, what's up with the thing with Bri? I heard she left for the Hunters of Artemis. Ir Diana. Or whatever." He paused before saying, "I was thinking about attending high school in New Rome."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 8/30/2015, 7:04 pm

"It was not rude." She whispered quietly. Lizzie was quiet for sometime listening to Greg as he spoke. She let out a quiet sigh, even at new rome Lizzie struggled to get some time for just them, alone.
    There was nothing wrong with wanting to be alone with her boyfriend right? Besides when she was alone with him, Lizzie felt much more comfortable and able to show her affection easier. It was difficult to show or display public signs of affection.

Lizzie let out a sad sigh. "Yeah... She's my best friend and now she has gone down a path that I cannot follow for what is immortality if you do not have the one person who makes life worth living?" She wanted to kiss him, or at the very least be cuddled up with him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/30/2015, 7:20 pm

"That's sweet Lizzie, and I love you, but I don't exactly make life worth living. Think before we met. You had all of your Roman friends and I'm sure the Huntresses would be nice, at least to females. Not that I'm encouraging it. Please never become a Huntress. Please." He got out of his chair, holding out his hand to her. "Don't worry about Bri. Let's go swim." He said, but then went in to kiss her.

ooc: short
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 8/31/2015, 8:06 am

Lizzie felt her cheeks redden and her fingers played nervously with the edge of his t-shirt which she wore. "You do to me..." She whispered quietly. Lizzie missed her friend Bri greatly, but she could not follow her best friend's path. Her feet must tread a different path, one hopefully that included Greg. Sure she might not see Bri as much in her life, but they would always be friends. Hopefully.
    "I won't become a Huntress because we cannot be us Greg I love you why would I want to walk down a road where I cannot?" She inquired quizzically. Lizzie accepted his hand to go swimming then his lips found her's and she felt herself melting.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 8/31/2015, 5:31 pm

Greg, pulling away, smiled at her. "You're sweet. Now, we should go swim now, huh?" he smirked, starting towards the water. It was cold, to be honest, and not exactly comfortable to swim in, it seemed. "The water's cold. Uh, Lizzie, by the way," he was quiet nervous about telling her this. "My father he wants to meet you. We've been writing back and forth the past couple months and I kind of told him about you. And now yeah." Greg didn't want to say it, but his dad thought highly of himself and his son and their fortune, possibly his biggest flaw, and he wanted to make sure Lizzie was 'worthy' to date him. He thought of it as kind of the opposite, wondering if he was even worthy to date her.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/2/2015, 4:51 pm

Lizzie had been in the process of removing his t-shirt so the Roman was not yet in the water when her beloved boyfriend dropped the bombshell that his father wished to meet her. All at once her mind began to race and panic, what if his father disliked her? What if he wanted Greg to break up with her? What if they could never see each other again?
    Lizzie stumbled for a reply, opening her mouth but no words came out. She was visibly panicking, trying to control herself and her anxieties.
    Greg would not have to meet Lizzie's mother, the pair had never gotten on well and since Lizzie went to New Rome neither spoke or wrote to the other. Lizzie did not seem to mind however, their relationship really was not ideal especially as to her mother Lizzie reminded her of well the godly parent responsible for Lizzie.
    "I... I don't know." She whispered her voice quiet, panic filled and nervous. What if he does not like me Greg? She added silently in her head.

(OOC: Sorry been really busy will try to get our other thread up and running soon but idk when that will be, very sorry)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/4/2015, 7:55 pm

"You don't know? If you don't want to, well...I don't know, either. He's kind of eager to meet you. I can always just stall over letter or something...I'm not sure. What do you want to do? Do you want to meet him?" Greg asked, sighing a little. "I wouldn't..." he was going to say not to worry, but he wasn't sure. His dad was a bit like him, high expectations. His dad wouldn't be happy with just any girl. Greg scratched his head.

ooc: It's cool. Also, short.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/5/2015, 4:05 pm

Izzie just shrugged her shoulders, feeling herself panic. "I... I..." She swallowed, her throat suddenly feeling really dry. Right now, she wished her best friend was here. Usually when she encountered awkward situations with boys, she would well make a hasty excuse and leave, shortly followed by her best mate.
    "I don't know Greg... I... I..." She wanted to say that she was afraid that his father would not like her and then make him break up with her. Which would be utterly devastating, perhaps even crushing enough to make her want to join the Hunters.

OOC: I'll try to get the new thread up.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/6/2015, 8:08 pm

"Let's just relax a bit and swim, alright?" he gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm sure he will love you. There's nothing really to hate about you." Well, at least, to anyone else but his dad. His dad would find a way to test her flaws. Greg sighed. He was not looking forward to the day they met.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/7/2015, 1:49 pm

"You kno... know I cann... I canno..." She stuttered stamping her right foot in frustration. "You know I struggle to talk to guys Greg." She finally managed to say, how Lizzie ever managed to get Greg as his boyfriend was beyond her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/7/2015, 2:11 pm

Greg saw her getting frustrated. He was a bit surprised. "Lizzie, I know, but this is my father, a guy in his late 40s, not a guy our age. It'll be different, I promise," he said.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/7/2015, 2:18 pm

"I pray that you are right." She stepped into the lake. "Shall we go swimming then?" Lizzie wanted to take her mind off of her thoughts. She felt for certain that his father would dislike her. She did not want to lose her boyfriend so soon. It would be easier to see each other if he moved to New Rome or she moved to Camp Half-blood.
    Either one would work.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/7/2015, 2:35 pm

"I am right, trust me. Yeah, let's go ahead." Greg started swimming, enjoying the water, it wasn't too hot but not too cold, just average and relaxing. "When do you think you'll have a free day so we can go meet him?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/7/2015, 4:03 pm

"I don't know that depends on my schedule." She wasn't really keen on the idea of meeting her boyfriend's father. Lizzie sawm nearby him but she seemed troubled by all this talk of meeting his father.
    She was afraid that he would not like her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/7/2015, 4:41 pm

"Right, right. So," Greg didn't know what to talk about after that awkward conversation. He looked around, trying to think of something. "Um, I guess we never really discussed this, um, do you have any powers?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/8/2015, 9:03 am

"Yes." Lizzie eventually answered, though she gave no more detail than that for while. "If you count talking to the same gender a power."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 4:50 am