A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom!

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom! Empty Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom!

Post by Kwacken 8/29/2015, 7:08 pm

Pierre was exhausted as he came up to the supposed entrance of this "Camp Half-Blood", where he and his friend Ferguson, who was apparently half goat, would be safe from "monsters" like the giant badger that had attacked them while hiking. Pierre's muscles ached as he carried the goat-man and a cub of the same giant badger. "I b-believe we are almost th-there." He said, his voice stuttering a little.

"Can you please just kill the badger? Those things are vicious! Do you know how many dryads they kill a year?!" Ferguson replied, sounding rather indignant.

Pierre frowned, then put Ferguson down. He couldn't go much further. The badger he kept in his arms. "The little one d-didn't hurt anything, and he's all alone. I can't....I can't a-...I can't leave him. Or kill him. Th-that's heartless."

"Pierre, it's a monster. Just... We're thirty feet from Thalia's tree. See the gold fleece? Your little friend can't cross that line."

"Then tell me how to get back to the City. I will take c-care of Gus there."

Ferguson growled under his breath and put a hand against his face. "This is hopeless..."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom! Empty Re: Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom!

Post by Josh 8/29/2015, 7:32 pm

Amelia sat underneath Thalia's tree. This was the place new people came to, where they discovered camp, it was also the point where people left camp, whether to go home, or simply to go on a quest of some sort. However, the latter was rare and newcomers weren't the most common thing either, so it was a quiet place to be. Whilst Amelia enjoyed the beach and swimming, on warm summer's days like today (and near enough every other day in camp with Mr D in control), it was a busy place filled with all the campers who weren't doing their jobs and just needed some place to relax. Since Amelia wasn't the greatest people person, and sometimes just wanted her own space, right now wasn't the time for her to be there. She'd probably go down in the evening when all the other campers were up in the mess hall, and then she could have the beach and it's glorious waters to herself, and then she'd surf or just swim. Maybe she'd call up Steve... It had been a while...

As she sat under the tree, her head resting back against it, she watched the leaves go by, "I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar..." she mumbled to herself. The leaf danced through the air, whilst Amelia opened out her hand, before the leaf gently landed on her hand. She then blew it further on, and as she looked, just coming up the hill Amelia spotted a newcomer. So much for peace She thought to herself. But then she frowned, at herself, deeming that response to be rude, here was a newcomer, like they all had been at some point. She remembered when she got here, terrified and confused, she hadn't understood at all and at first thought it was some kind of joke that everyone went along with, but how wrong was she... Herself turning out to be quite important here. There was potential for this boy to be her half-sibling anyway. It was unlikely, but not impossible. It would be cool to have a new sibling... She thought to herself. Someone who may not be as big as Percy, so people wouldn't always quietly compare her to him. They never said it, but she people were thinking it.

She pushed herself up though and started to walk down the hill. What was that in the boys hands? It was some sort of animal? Amelia was rather confused, but stood waiting for the two to come nearer, one of the two being a satyr clearly. She meekly waved, "Hi." was all she said.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom! Empty Re: Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom!

Post by Kwacken 9/1/2015, 3:57 am

When the girl became apparent to Pierre and Ferguson, Pierre blushed and smiled hesitantly. He was still holding Gus in his hands, but he shifted the baby badger a little so he could wave with one hand. "Uh, 'Ello. Hi. C-could you come help us, p-please? M-my friend here is hurt. And I am too tired to carry him anymore. We've been walking for hours." Pierre hollered in his slow halting voice that was more than a little tinged with a French accent. He looked down at Ferguson, who looked relieved to see another person. He had a feeling a war of wills was about to start as far as his little friend was concerned. But he wasn't going to let goat-man decide the life of another. If Gus was a monster and irredeemable, so was Ferguson.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Post by redline2400 9/6/2015, 7:13 am

(Do you want to continue this thread? If so, I can jump in.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 11:45 am