A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Pierre's Bunk

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Pierre's Bunk Empty Pierre's Bunk

Post by Kwacken 8/30/2015, 1:04 am

Pierre entered the "other gods" cabin, looking around. He wasn't pleased with the idea of having to stay here, but it wasn't a bad looking place. The large teen held Gustave in his arm, wrapped in his over shirt. He gently scratched the little guy behind the ears. "Well, Gus, they say this is now home." He said quietly and slowly.

A child of Epione, the Greek goddess of soothing. Obviously, everyone was insane. Or he had hit his head again when the giant badger attacked the goat man. Because that is a sane sentence to utter. It had taken entirely too long for the absurdity of everything to sink in.

With a grunt, Pierre headed for one of the empty beds, putting Gustave down first and making a small protective sett for him out of covers. Now to figure out a long term plan.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female
    Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2015-08-12

Pierre's Bunk Empty Re: Pierre's Bunk

Post by myawfod 9/5/2015, 5:47 am

Lilitu meandered into her cabin, removing her white rat Nisha from her pocket and stroking her, walking to her bunk three-quarters down the length of the cabin, on the left, across from a bunk that had a sign strung up advertising painkillers and medicine, an acquaintance of hers. She nodded nervously as she heard the shuffling of sheets, seeing another cabin-mate make a nest for a pet of some description. She was exhausted after her day of riding, and wanted nothing more than to settle into bed and sleep. But alas, dinner was yet to be had and she had promised someone a racing competition.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 9/5/2015, 6:06 am

Pierre looked up when he heard someone come into the cabin. He hit his head on the bunk above him, then cursed rather fluently in French. He leaned back down and pulled his head out from under the bunk as he rubbed it. He saw a short young girl, though probably a teenager, with dark hair. "Pardon. I, uh, was not expecting anyone." He said, "pardon" sounding more French than English. "Um. Hello."
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 9/6/2015, 2:32 am

She grimaced as she heard the 'thunk' of person against wood, and lifted her head to see him, cursing in another language as he turned to her. "Oh, I'm s-sorry. Hello, I'm Lilitu Siavash Senka, p-pleased to meet you." she stuttered, walking over with hand outstretched to the guy, smiling nervously. She was becoming more out-there, and meeting new people was definitely easier.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 9/6/2015, 3:28 am

Pierre felt self-conscious about towering over the younger girl, and noticed her nervous smile. He hunched his shoulders to make himself smaller. "I am P-Pierre Fortier. New here. I c-c-...arrived today." He took her small hand and shook it, not grasping too firmly...he hoped.
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 9/8/2015, 6:39 pm

She noticed him hunching and stood taller, widening her shoulders and straightening her back. "Pleasure to meet you, Pierre. I could sh-show you around if you want?" she asked, releasing his hand and using it to smooth the top of her hair over nervously. She shuffled her feet, rat jumping to the floor and scampering over to Lilitu's leg, pawing at her ankle.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 9/9/2015, 5:41 am

"Uh...OK." Pierre said, still feeling more than a little overwhelmed by the situation. He was also tired and sore, but he wasn't going to say no to someone being nice. He smiled gently. "I take it you are also a d-demigod? Are you a...are you a... a...ch-child of Epione?" He asked slowly, getting caught up with the word child. He stamped one foot irritatedly as he finished the sentence. Why could his brain just not let him say the words?
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 9/15/2015, 12:20 am

"Just around the c-cabin." she said, picking up her rat from the floor and cuddling him. "Yeah," she replied, nodding slightly "But I'm a daughter of Euphrosyne, goddess of mirth, with side abilities of happiness and feasts.Don't worry, hardly anyone knows her." She smiled apologetically at his frustration, and sent out her happy vibes, hoping to calm him down slightly.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 9/16/2015, 4:46 am

Pierre nodded, "I d-doubt many know Epione. She is m-most famous for merely being married." He said, looking around. "I am not entirely sure I believe all this still. It is rather hard to c-comprehend."
    myawfod
    myawfod

Female

Post by myawfod 10/3/2015, 4:48 pm

(OOC:Sorry, leaving the site. If you want I could delete my posts or whatever, but I'm not rping again. Sorry!)
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/28/2015, 12:51 pm

Hermes landed just outside the cabin and approached. Being a cabin for children of various different gods made him much more wary. He didn't know what to expect, at least with Ares he knew he could be attacked any moment, and so on with the others, but when it came to this sort, it had so many different characters one couldn't know what would happen. Same went for the gifts, he wasn't sure if it was going to kill him if he touched it, or if it were safe. It was always a gamble here. Thankfully though, he didn't notice anyone around, so he approached the bunk he was looking for. "Pierre..." He mumbled to himself as he rummaged through his sack looking for the present. "Now which was it..." He muttered pushing various boxes and such out of the way. Just his luck, right at the bottom. Hermes sighed and lifted it out. A nicely wrapped little box. He didn't want to know what was inside, so he left it on the kids pillow and flew away.

-----

Details of present: A box of 50 Earl Grey tea bags. However, when drunk, they free the user of any head-ache, migraine, and calm down anyone suffering from an anxiety or panic attack. Adding milk or sugar ruins the effect, the tea must be drunk black to have the full effect, or else it only reduces the pain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 3:05 am