A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

*actually dying* So you like any music? - Private

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

*actually dying* So you like any music? - Private Empty *actually dying* So you like any music? - Private

Post by daddeme 9/22/2015, 7:38 pm

Noah actually liked working in the infirmary. Why, you may ask, would an urbanized troublemaker be into giving people Band-Aids with smiley faces to cover up their booboos? Because he could cuss them out, and if they didn't like it then he would refuse to use his healing powers because is a very, very petty young fellow. So there he was, leaning against a wall beside a cot with his arms crossed over his chest, a toothpick in his mouth, and a sneer on his face as he dismissed some patient who came in earlier with a broken pinky.
    "...yo' dumb a** again over somethin' stupid like this. Who the hell tries to feed Pelus? He is a robot. Get the hell outta here." Noah clapped the patient on the shoulder, the guy leaving and mumbling stuff under his breath. The son of Asclepius sighed and rubbed his hair down, standing from the wall and walking his Timberlands over to get a change of gloves. He didn't really look like he worked in here, what with his black v-neck and his jeans just barely off of his hips, but he had the abilities to prove he did. Noah was washing his hands when screaming was heard, making his head shoot up and towards a new patient being rushed in. He narrowed his eyes to concentrate on his diagnosis and his diagnosis only, and gasped. "Aye yo, I need another healer over here! Dude ain't lookin' too good!" Noah slipped on his gloves and ran over to do another scan. Oh gods...there had to be another healer in here somewhere. It was only five o'clock, and he couldn't fix this alone.

Ooc: uuuuggghhh I don't have access to cool gifts on mobile
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

*actually dying* So you like any music? - Private Empty Re: *actually dying* So you like any music? - Private

Post by beanie 9/22/2015, 9:12 pm

*actually dying* So you like any music? - Private Tumblr_inline_mwn06kw4bP1rsud01
    "Wait....What Did You Just Say?"

Now don't get me wrong, Andi doesn't hate her infirmary shift. There are times though when she wants to punch the living daylights out of the stupid patients for being, well, stupid. Most of the time she has to heal the stupid ones that either wandered into the forbidden forest or fell off the climbing wall during a dare. Those burns and cuts probably as painful as they looked. And during those times, she wanted to make them hurt worse.
    So when she got called over by another healer at the time, she was ready to curse in Spanish. To be honest, no one probably would've thought that she worked here if they hadn't watched her heal the girl with the throne stuck in her arm. She didn't look the part, with her black and white flannel, green t-shirt, ripped jeans, and converse. Still, some healer needed help and she was bored. "What happened this time?" She stopped short from saying anything else when she noticed that the healer looked familiar. But from where, she couldn't say.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

*actually dying* So you like any music? - Private Empty Re: *actually dying* So you like any music? - Private

Post by daddeme 9/23/2015, 12:16 am

Noah used his shoulder to wipe some of the sweat forming on his forehead as he looked down at the writhing figure on the elevated cot before him. It seemed to be some type of burn over a laceration, so probably an unfortunate event in the forest of some sort. He mumbled some things about what he saw beneath his breath, mostly to himself so that his brain could work out a solution, but there was a lot of pressure and it was hard to think. Beside the burns and cuts, the person also looked like they had been in some intense fight. Definitely a forest incident, but with a monster or demigod...Noah wasn't sure. He glanced up briefly at the other healer that he had called for, grateful to not be the only one because that would mean a certain and slow death for this patient.

"He got burned a bunch and stabbed a bit." Noah looked back down at the writhing guy and checked his pulse. Yeah, that thing was beating pretty fast. They would need to calm him down before anything, but unfortunately Noah did not have the personality or the power for that. He looked back at the other healer head on. "We gotta find a way to get him to chill out. He's all..." Noah's eyes narrowed. Now wasn't the time, but a spark of recognition surged through his brain. "Don't I know you from somewhere?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/23/2015, 9:15 am

*actually dying* So you like any music? - Private Tumblr_inline_mwn06kw4bP1rsud01

The guy laying down on the cot looked messed up, with all those cuts and burns to make a person cry. Andi might actually throw up a little if she keeps looking at him. In hopes of easing her stomach, she turned the medicine cabinet, grabbing what was needed to heal this idiot. Some cream to ease the runs, some ace bandages, and other miscellaneous items. The Apollo girl placed the items on the table next to the cot before turning her attention back to the withering patient. This was probably going take quite a bit of time to heal and he was probably going to be in her for a little more than a day or two.

"Have you considered knocking him out? I'm not that much a people person." Andi joked, taking another glance at the other healer. She could've sworn she's seen him before. Was he an archery partner for a lesson? Maybe she pranked him with Kory. Wait, didn't she show him around camp when he first came? "Didn't you come to camp a couple of months ago? I think I showed you around." She told him while applying some of the burn cream to one the patient's more serious burns, which the guy groaned at.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 9/25/2015, 9:56 pm

Noah snorted. "Don't tempt me. I 'on't like people either." Of course he couldn't knock him out himself, even though he was fully capable of doing so. He settled with the next best thing that probably was dangerous and shouldn't be recommended to other medics. He looked around to make sure no one was really paying attention and casually pressed his hands over the patient's mouth and nose. He squirmed beneath his hands, but Noah was looking back at the healer with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, yeah. That was me. Ain't yo' name Andi or somethin'?" The patient's squirming started to slow down. Uh oh. Noah took his hands away and watched to make sure he didn't fully pass out. There, that gave them a couple of seconds at least. He grabbed a cup of water that was on the side and poured that over some of his cuts to wash away some of he blood, then washed it with nectar before placing his hands over it and closing his eyes. Concentrating, that cut closed up and Noah fought through a wave of nausea. "We need to scrape some of that tissue off an' s***. We could always just cut off a limb if it get too bad." The guy groaned in protest, so Noah sneered at him. "Shut up, I'm bein' practical wit' yo' punk a**."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/4/2015, 7:45 pm

Andi had to bite back a smile as the other healer-no, it's Noah-clamped his hands over the patient's mouth. Unfortunately Andi couldn't contain it and cracked a grin, along with a quick laugh. "Well, that's another way to make a patient relax." Andi commented as she wrapped up the burn she just applied the cream to. Despite being nearly dead and conscious, the patient moaned in discomfort. Andi was about done with his groaning and complaining.

"Why not? I'll make this a lot easier for the two of us." The guy groaned again, making Andi want to smack him in the head. And she did, not hard though. Andi wasn't heartless or anything. "Shut up, we're saving your life here."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 10/6/2015, 1:04 pm

"What? I was low on options." Noah grinned at Andi and he reaction to his doctor methods. She was kind of cute, and Noah couldn't really deny that he had one of those stupid crush things on her. He doubted that it would ever get too serious though. It wouldn't stop him from laying on some game nonetheless.

What had him sold was when she got irritated with the patient too. "Damn, remind me not to come to you if I'm injured." He teased as he examined a deep gash on the patient's chest. It would need some stitches, but Noah would try to fix it up a little bit first. When he tried to use his powers, the wave of nausea returned and he had to step back. Gasping slightly, he gritted his teeth and walked back over to try again. "B**** a** cuts and s***. F***in' wit' my healer s***. 'Scuse my language." He mumbled, holding his hands over the gash again.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/16/2015, 4:49 pm

Andi scoffed, though she couldn't hide the smirk creeping its way onto her face. "Please, the last person who came to me must've been traumatized from my use of language." She answered before glancing up to Noah. She had to admit but Noah wasn't that bad. When she first met him, he was this paranoid newbie that annoyed her to no end. But now, should she dare say that he was.....intresting?

When Noah stepped back and made a noise as if he was in slight pain, Andi was concerned. No, not worried, concerned. "Um, are you alright? You sound as if you're about to pass out." She asked as he continued to heal the stupid boy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:07 am