A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Teen Spirit

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Teen Spirit  Empty Teen Spirit

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/26/2015, 1:53 pm

Haley was currently walking around one of the most -well what she considered to be the most- secluded, peaceful and woodsy place at camp. Her hair pulled up, the girl would be seen wearing her black and white converse, denim cut-off shorts and a black t-shirt. Phone and hand while scrolling through her playlist, she would realize that it was the perfect day outside. One or two scattered clouds, not to hot and not to cold. She thought for a moment, continuing to scroll. Maybe she would settle for Panic! at the Disco. Oh, but what about Pantera? Decisions, decisions.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Teen Spirit  Empty Re: Teen Spirit

Post by Mason 9/26/2015, 2:15 pm

I walked in, looking awesome as ever. Like a boss. Or whatever. I was wearing a Nike t-shirt and shorts and shoes- all neon green and black. I packed swimming trunks, of course, but I wasn't in a swimming mood. Just felt like hanging out in one of the calmest places in camp. My hair was spiked up in the front and I had my glasses on, of course, I only took those off for fighting and swimming, and sometimes in my cabin. I saw a girl, pretty, who's name was...Haley, that was it. I didn't know her god parent, though (I'm not a stalker) I just knew her because she always hung around George, my half-brother, and I think they may be dating. I was pretty popular with the 12-15 year olds at camp, but most people 16+ didn't know who I was.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/28/2015, 4:36 pm

And then she spotted a boy. Could the girl not catch a break today? Don't answer that. Of course she couldn't. Was she really that intruiging or was she just always in the wrong place at the right time? She sighed, taking a closer look boy. Then it clicked in her mind. She knew him. Well, sort of. She knew enough to know that he was George's brother."Mason," she said quizzically, the two barely in earshot of one another.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/28/2015, 5:34 pm

I heard something faintly, and realized it was the girl who was George's girlfriend or something. "Heyyyyyyy," I said awkwardly. Can you feel the socially uncomfortable atmosphere in the air? Yeah, me too. "You're George's girlfriend or something, right?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/28/2015, 6:07 pm

Girlfriend? They had only been to the library together, and that was an accident. But, he was really nice, and seemed pretty cool- she stopped in the middle of her thinking. No need to let her mind wonder on that subject. "Uh... friend, actually. T-the names.. Haley."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/28/2015, 6:59 pm

"Haley, cool. I'm Mason, but apparently you already knew that, right? I don't know exactly how though, stalker. I'm joking. So, who's your god parent?" I asked. That was the stereotypical way of starting a demigod conversation, right?
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 9/28/2015, 9:22 pm

Well, she didn't seem to be stuttering like crazy yet. At least that was a good thing. Perhaps caused by the simple fact that she had already talked with so many others -okay, two people- that day. Anyways.

"What can I say kid, you're pretty popular around t-these parts. Oh, and that would be Hecate. You know, mist, dark magic, wizardry... Y-you get the gist."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:43 am