A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Any volley-nteers? (Open)

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Any volley-nteers? (Open) Empty Any volley-nteers? (Open)

Post by Kwacken 10/6/2015, 10:13 am

Evander bounced the volley ball on his knee a few times, then caught it with his fist, bumping it up a few inches every half a second or so to keep it in the air. No one was actually at the volley ball court at the moment, but he had a hankering for playing a game. He didn’t play volley ball very often, because he was a little aggressive and didn’t want to hurt anyone. Last time he had played, he had broken someone’s nose spiking the ball. Still, he had a hankering to play. And who can argue with a hankering to play volley ball?

The son of Ares bounced the ball almost a foot higher than he had been, then caught the ball and put it under his arm. He needed to find someone to play with. Anyone. He would behave this time and not be really aggressive. Promise.
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female
    Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2015-10-03

Any volley-nteers? (Open) Empty Re: Any volley-nteers? (Open)

Post by mady.b7301 10/6/2015, 11:11 am

As Madi was walking towards her cabin, dying of boredom, she saw a glimpse of movement towards the volleyball court. She turned her attention towards the movement and saw a boy standing alone bouncing a volley ball. The 15 year old daughter of Apollo recognized him as one of the Ares kids, even though she has never actually met him personally. Madi thought of herself as a fairly good volleyball player so she started making her way over to the volley ball net, with her usual cheery smile on her lips.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 10/6/2015, 6:32 pm

"Hello!" Evander said smiling as he saw a girl around his age coming over. "Interested in playing some volleyball? I haven't played in a while. I might be a little rusty." He said, tossing the ball over the net to her. "I don't think we've met. I'm Evander."
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/6/2015, 6:50 pm

Madi smiles and bumps the ball back over the net to Evander. "Thats alright! and i dont believe that we have, im Madi" she replies. "your one of Ares kids right?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 10/6/2015, 11:32 pm

Evander hit the ball with both fists together, making it go a little higher than he intended. He frowned a little. "Yes, but don't hold it against me. We aren't all like him."
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/8/2015, 10:49 am

Madi lunges to hit the ball that was about to hit the ground, but she saves it and bumps it over the net, her cheery smile never leaving her lips. "oh i know, im not one to judge someone by their parent. i got stuck with all my dads qualities. im cocky, an attention hog, and im full of myself! but i still think my dads the best god." thunder booms in the sky as she says this, and Madi looks up to the sky and says, "oh be quiet Zeus! you know its true!"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 10/9/2015, 10:08 pm

Evander laughed, missing the ball as it came back. "Well, I don't think Zeus appreciates that. I am nothing like my father, except impulsive. And can be kinda angry at times...but I'm mostly harmless." He said, picking the ball up and serving it over the net.
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/10/2015, 1:46 am

Madi bumps the ball, it hits the net and rolls under it and to your feet. "aw what can Zeus do? yeah he can blast me with lightning and all that stuff, but im not worried about it. and even though you may have bad qualities, you seem like a really cool guy"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 10/11/2015, 7:52 am

Evander took the ball, then served it. "Still wouldn't want to piss Zeus off, I mean, he's like our grandfather...and the lord of the gods. Thank you for calling me cool, though."
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/11/2015, 11:38 am

Madi hits the ball over the net as it comes towards her, "your welcome. i just hope we can hang out more often." Madi always liked making new friends but Evander seemed.. different. Yeah, there have been children of the gods who acted nothing like their parent but he just seemed too nice to be a son of Ares. Maybe like he is trying not be like him on purpose? Whatever it is, she definitely knew she wanted to be his friend.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 10/17/2015, 1:34 am

"Hey, I'm all for hanging out." Evander said, tapping the ball back with the tips of his fingers. "So, arrogant and cocky, attention hog... Not Ares. Apollo cabin?"
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/21/2015, 12:21 pm

She nods and hits the ball back "yup! i love my dad, even though he doesn't really visit much.. or at all. he is still awesome." Madi says, her smile wavering the slightest bit talking about how he doesn't visit. She really did love her dad, she just wished that she could see him at least once. and she knows that the gods are busy and don't really visit their children, he could at least come and say hi.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 10/22/2015, 6:11 pm

Evander grunted as he lunged to hit the ball. He hit it, but got a face full of sand for the efforts. "Well, there's always solstice. Careful, though, you might find out your father is a jerk. I certainly did. Shouldn't have been surprised. Wanted to just punch the daylights out of him."
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/22/2015, 7:40 pm

Madi laughs slightly as you fall on your face and hits the ball over the net "yeah, but i doubt that Apollos a jerk. Maybe he thinks he is better than everyone, but not a jerk." She pauses, starting to second guess herself. what if she did end up actually hating her dad? Madi finally snapped out of her thoughts and turned her attention back to the game. "so, you've met your dad?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 10/23/2015, 11:15 am

"Every solstice they allow visits to Olympus. Let you talk to your parents." Evander said as he pushed himself up and dove for the ball again, missing entirely and being hit on the head with it. He muttered under his breath, then tossed the ball over to Madi. "Next one is late December."
    mady.b7301
    mady.b7301

Female

Post by mady.b7301 10/23/2015, 8:50 pm

Madi was starting to feel a little stupid for not knowing this information. Now she was starting to remember, she went every solstice to visit her mom. Maybe she will have to talk with her mom about this... "oh.. well i usually spend each solstice with my mom." The ball bounced on the ground before she caught it and served it over the net

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:56 am