A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Hiking with Bae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

Hiking with Bae Empty
PostSubject: Hiking with Bae   Hiking with Bae Icon_minitime10/22/2015, 6:48 pm

Hiking with Bae Tumblr_m254t1VOgW1qd9si9o1_250

"I think we have everything, Kane." The son of Demeter looked up at him with a grin. They had planned on going hiking for a while now, but was unable to due to the craziness of camp. "I even brought a couple extra bottled waters just in case we decide to stay long. Oh! And I brought a blanket just incase cuddling occurs." Alex zipped up his green back pack before standing up. He wore a long sleeve grass green t-shirt, cargo pants, and tennis shoes. Not really fashionable, but completely functional. It was around 4:30 in the afternoon so they were able so sit and watch the sunset together. Aw, cute.
Back to top Go down
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Registration date : 2014-12-31

Hiking with Bae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiking with Bae   Hiking with Bae Icon_minitime10/31/2015, 1:00 am

Kane laughed at Alex, "You're acting like we're going on a three day hike up some mountains. Come on, you goof, the only reason we'd need that much water is if I decide to try the whole Jesus schtick and turn water to wine. Always ends up being brandy, though." He said as he headed towards the forest. He was wearing dark jeans and a medium blue flannel shirt with a white T-shirt underneath. It wasn't his usual dapper outfit, but good for hiking. Though his leg still ached on and off from where that daughter of Nemesis had shot him.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

Hiking with Bae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiking with Bae   Hiking with Bae Icon_minitime10/31/2015, 1:36 am

The son of Demeter smirked, rolling his eyes playfully. "I know it's a lot, but I wanted to make sure we had everything and more." Alex put the back pack on and smiled at his boyfriend. "Are you ready, babe?" He asked reaching out for his hand, then contracted. "Wait, did you bring your weapon?" He didn't want Kane to get hurt anymore than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Kwacken
Kwacken

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Registration date : 2014-12-31

Hiking with Bae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiking with Bae   Hiking with Bae Icon_minitime11/5/2015, 12:32 pm

"Yeah, I have my sword. Don't really like it much, but I have it." He said, patting the other side of his hip. "Stop being a worry-wort, Alex. Relax. Smile. Take a deep breath. Enjoy yourself."
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

Hiking with Bae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiking with Bae   Hiking with Bae Icon_minitime11/5/2015, 1:03 pm

Alex nodded his head. "Good. Good, good, good." He looked over at Kane, giving him a smile. "I'll try to relax. I promise." The son of Demeter took in a deep breath before placing a kiss on his cheek. "So, how's training?" From there, he started to walk up the trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiking with Bae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiking with Bae   Hiking with Bae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiking with Bae
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-