A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Reading By The Sea [me and Belle]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Reading By The Sea [me and Belle] Empty Reading By The Sea [me and Belle]

Post by The Cheshire Cat Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:26 am

Terra sat on one of the picnic tables at the beach in her newest attire that would make most of the Aphrodite children cringe. She didn't really care though. With her Charmander plushie in her lap and a book in her hands there was nothing stopping this daughter of Hebe. She looked almost like a hipster but wouldn't admit to being one because it was just her style of clothing, not her trying to be cool or whatever it was hipsters wanted to do. Turning through the pages of her book she was starting to get more and more enthralled with the whole idea of it. This time she had decided on something informational and decided on reading a book about mental illness and insanity due to Alice constantly talking about Wonderland and other childish things. Terra wondered if there was someway to help her see that there was no place called Wonderland and maybe help her deal with the Maniae. Terra was so deep into her book that she didn't even hear the footfalls of a camper walking closer and eventually standing next to her.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm