A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Metilinos
mady.b7301
The Cheshire Cat
Belle
Rick Sanchez
Morgan Landry
Lockkuun
Kwacken
Doug The Turtle
Green
Kendall
15 posters

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Post by Phirexas 11/5/2015, 11:20 pm

"Well hello there Killian." Kyle greeted. "It's a pleasure to meet you."Kyle laughed a little at Andrews quip about Killian being a "real angel."He looked like a nice enough guy so Kyle guessed that if he ever did meet Alec the dog wouldn't flip out. Kyle watched as Andrew poured himself a glass of punch, drank a bit, and make a strange face before he was warned not to drink it.

"What's wrong with the punch?"Kyle asked. It couldn't be that bad. Was it just to sour or something? Kyle had to hold back a laugh as Andrew gargled what was left of his punch and spit it back into the punch bowl."Now I wouldn't drink that punch even if my life depended on it. No offense meant, but Andrew I just don't where your mouth has been."

Kyle didn't notice that a group of three girls were holding a conversation near him until Andrew addressed them. The look on one of the girls face sent a shiver down his spine. It wasn't that she wasn't physically attractive it was the fact that she looked annoyed, a bit hostile, and very mistrusting. Kyle took a tentative step back Behind both Killian and Andrew. Nit far enough to look like he was hiding but just enough to make him seem shy.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic]

Post by Kwacken 11/5/2015, 11:51 pm

Leandra was not impressed by the new Greeks that stopped by the punch table, but she was very upset when the loud one decided to spit in her punch bowl. The punch she was quite enjoying. Graecus swine. She downed the last of her punch, then shot a look to Nika. She was feeling just a bit flushed and a little strange. Not bad though.

The quiet Roman turned to the punch table and carefully moved the pre-poured glasses of punch. She removed the ladel from the punch bowl, setting it down on a napkin. "Luana, you might want to move." She said quietly as she picked up the punch bowl, turned and splashed all of it directly at the idiot who spit in it.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Post by Metilinos 11/6/2015, 12:08 am

Andrew continued his watching, no one had answered him, though it was all part of the joke anyway. When the short one picked up the bowl of punch, Andrew suddenly had a hunch. Ha! That That rhymed. Whoever these girls were had most likely spiked the punch, because it looked like the tiny one in the limp was mad enough to-

Andrew weaved to the side, away from potential punch. "Ha-ha!" Andrew declared, as dry a desert. "You're aim is terrible, I'd offer you lessons, but you don't look strong enough to string a-" Andrew stopped talking at the sound of a cold deathly growl. His heart stopped, and his head darted to where he was standing.

Andrew's companion took the blunt of the spill, half of her coat now covered in punch. Andrew's jaw dropped, though Netha's calm demeanor stayed like it always did. Her teeth bared, growls came from her as she slowly padded her feet on the floor into a now standing position. Her teeth were razor sharp, and she clearly wasn't having a good day.

As much as Andrew wanted to see this person's other leg torn into, it was his responsibility to stop Netha. He placed a hand on her back, and the wolf stayed in place, her eyes still showed a deep desire to tear into the girl. "Wow, you're the worst." Andrew said, defiance and anger took over his previously joking attire. "You spike the punch first and then you throw it at people? Here I was thinking it was best to make sure nobody drank any of it with kids here, but gods forbid your stupid prank goes wrong!" Andrew exclaimed at her.

"C'mon girl. She doesn't mean anything." Andrew cooed into Netha's ear in a whisper. He looked back up at her and her friends. Defiance in him, at their act of cruelty against his best friend.
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-10-28

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/6/2015, 12:13 am

Eeek! Luana screamed as Leandra did the unexpected. Well the guy really had it coming actually.
    Oh my Gods! Were the only words that she could utter as she was surprised at what had happened. She backed up next to Nika which apparently is also looking at the boys like a free brawl fest.
    Uhm guys.... lets... lets... go somewhere else alright? Maybe you want to dance? hehehe Lulu stated in a pathetic attempt to hold off an obviously oncoming fight.

Luana Aloha - Daughter of Hestia
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 11/6/2015, 12:21 am

Dominika had stayed silent as a new bunch of Greeks came up. They seemed drunk or something, well more so the loud one. Nika couldn't help but look at him. She wasn't surprised if he had remembered her, Nika came here quite a bit to visit Dimitri so he might have seen her then. Watching Andrew spit the punch into the bowl, she could see why, taking note of the younger looking boy there.

Soon she noticed Leandra was getting a bit much. The small girl had picked up the punch bowl and threw it at the loud boy but it missed him. This was a total disaster. "Leandra." Nika grumbled under her breath, and made note to take away her weapons if she had them before something worse broke out.

When the loud one started to accuse them of spiking the punch bowl, Nika sent a glare at the boy. "Who do you think you are? I can't explain the actions of my friend here, but pointing fingers is not okay. First of all, we don't even own anything to spike the punch, I'm fairly sure she doesn't even know what alcohol is, secondly, I don't even drink. How about you take your loud arsed opinions and keep them to yourself until you have proof. Yes she threw the punch but that gives you no right. I'm sorry your dog is covered in punch and I'm willing to help clean it up if you would like but do not, accuse us of spiking the punch." Nika said sternly. She didn't speak much most of the night, but she was rather irritated at both Leandra's actions and this loud mouthed guy's reactions.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 11/6/2015, 12:29 am

"Why yes, it is me." he said to Rosalyn as he pulled out the phone and pressed a couple of things on it before clicking it again.

Awkward silence....

DO IT! the voice of Shia Lebeouf boomed on the boombox. This time it was the motivational speech rather than the songified version.

"That's your proof if you're asking. Well, anyone like to change to any of their favorite music?"
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 11/6/2015, 12:42 am

"Do not call her my dog." Andrew warned. "You ask me who I think I am, then you tell me what is and isn't okay? Tell me what my rights are and what I can and can't do? Dang, and here I thought Shakespeare was good with irony." Andrew stood back up to be on a closer eye level with the group in front of him. He remembered Killian and Kyle behind him, but his bond with Netha pushed him to remain at her defense. "As much as you'd like to cry for fair trial, she didn't do anything besides be loyal. She is the victim here. But your brain can't seem to process that." Andrew said in reference to Netha. He still felt a burning rage that his closest friend was now soaking in alcohol.

"So, I'm going to ask who you think you are instead. You aren't a cabin leader. And I know for a fact you hold no authority. So, what, are you, the world's youngest clean clothes cop? Here to read me my rights? Or are you just another camper with no authority looking to defend your drunk friend?" Andrew lashed out at her. He saw her prosthetic, but he held his tongue back. That wasn't who he was.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/6/2015, 12:52 am

"I already offered to help you clean her off." Nika said quietly. Sometimes she thought her dreams were frightening with the monsters she's faced before. Now she was certain that an infuriated demigod was more frightening but she wouldn't let it show. In reality humans and demigods did terrify her the most. The things they could do to manipulate, use, and abuse you. It was horrible and those thoughts couldn't shake from her mind.

On the outside she remained composed. "Look, it was uncalled for, for her to throw the punch and for the punch to get all over her." Nika said just referring to his pet as her, in order not to offend him again. "It's unfortunate what happened, and when my friend is more sober than now I will talk to her, but someone else spiked the punch I don't even think she knows she's drunk. " Sighing she just crossed her arms not knowing what else to say. Nika could see how much anger he held and this was exactly why Nika didn't like being around people.

It was then Nika took in the surroundings again realizing just how many people were there and how stuffy and warm it was. Nika felt claustrophobic and she wanted out, but she didn't want to be rude. "Luanna can you take Leandra out to the dance floor please?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 11/6/2015, 4:52 am

Leandra was taking a little extra time to process what everyone was saying. At first it didn't make sense. Why would she put spikes in the punch? The dog was growling too, and that made Leandra on edge, but she had her hand firmly on her pugio. She was Roman. Romans didn't run. Though she knew the damage a dog could do. Bite attacks similar to a hound. The best option was for the throat or soft underbelly if it lunged. "Good doggie. Nice doggie. Stay doggie. Good doggie." Then they started saying drunk friend, and they were meaning her. That wasn't right.

"I'm not drunk. I dun dri-oh. Oooh." Leandra said, then let out a string of rather foul somewhat slurred Latin comments that are not repeatable in mixed company. She reared up against Andrew. "You knew the spike was punched and you didn't say anythin'! You just spit in it like an unwashed heathen to make e'ryone think yer an unwashed swine. Protect the children. Protect 'em by tellin' people, not spittin' into punch. Or are you so dumb ya couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel?!"

She took a step forward to confront him, but her balance was off and she stumbled a little, knocking into Nika and Luana. "I'm okay! I'm okay." She said.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 11/6/2015, 8:04 am

Kyle watched in horror as the situation turned from good to bad to worse in the space of one minute.The short girl of the group had thrown the punch at Andrew, missed and hit Netha. Then they all started yelling and getting loud with each other. Kyle almost couldn't take it. He hated when people fought for the dumbest reasons. His fists began to clench and unclench as his fiery temper rose. He clutched the pendant that hung around his neck, he brushed his fingers a long the garnet button in the back.

"Can you all just stop fighting."Kyle semi-pleaded."This was supposed to be a fun occasion . Cmon Andrew it's worth it to fight over something as stupid as this. Yeah the girl took it a bit too far by throwing the punch, but is it really worth it fighting with someone who clearly drank to much of the supposed spiked punch?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 11/6/2015, 8:36 am

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] - Page 4 Tumblr_mdg2psImBg1qipyy2o1_500
    "Are You Scared Yet?

Emma examined the rope that Salem gave her. She knew that Salem was joking when she asked if Emma wanted to try the rope out but one scare couldn't hurt anyone, could it? Emma untied the rope and wrapped it around her neck, making a small knot in the back. She pulled on the two strands, acting as if she was about to chock herself, when the rope fell apart into her hand. She was unharmed.
    How did she do it? The knot wasn't fully tied in the back. With enough force, it became undone, allowing Emma to do a little trick. A cocky smirk was on Emma's face as she handed the rope back to Salem.
    "I think I think I just stole your job."
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 11/6/2015, 9:47 am

Netha continued her growling, now padding her feet further forward, but making no attempt to lunge or attack. "Okay, now you're just begging to find out what separates 'doggies' from wolves." Andrew said, he was livid at this point. He felt that utter disrespect was being displayed to his best friend. Had no one ever seen a wolf?

Andrew couldn't help but smirk a little bit when the short demigod stumbled. "The spike was punched?" Andrew asked. "I'm at least smart enough to speak a shred of proper English, something it looks like you suffer in. Severely." He challenged, though, he wasn't sure if at one point she'd been speaking a different language or just slurring to the fullest. "Gods, you look like you're destined to be a single mom who falls asleep drinking boxed wine on the couch every night."

Andrew heard Kyle pleading to them, though he decided not to acknowledge him. His current priority was to defend Netha, no matter what the cost was. Fights were temporary but companionship lasted forever.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/6/2015, 12:22 pm

Dominika watched everything, and when she heard the younger boy, it broke her heart. She could feel a bit of he felt but she wasn't going to let on to any of it. Watching Leandra she eventually stumbled into her and that was when she slowly took her weapon from her. Leandra could be very dangerous if she felt threatened by the Greeks. "Leandra, it's for the best he spit in the punch, you would be very intoxicated by now without even knowing." Nika said showing a look of sympathy for the small one.

The way Andrew was, Nika could understand in a small way. He never said whether or not he wanted her help with his dog. He probably didn't trust a Roman like her to help him. It was sad how much a demigod or even human could get so worked up and so offended. Nika just wanted to get out. Her eyes scanned the room almost as if she was in a thunderstorm again. Trying so desperately to find the way out. As much as she didn't want to leave Leandra alone in here, she couldn't stand to say.

"Leandra please go to the dance floor with Luana and please get some water." She said looking at Leandra practically pleading her now.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 11/6/2015, 12:56 pm

While Killian was now across the room afraid of getting his all white costume from getting colored black, Salem was talking with Emma.

She watched her put the rope around her neck and wished to all the gods of death that it would tighten and choke the very life out of her, but she knew that wouldn't happen. Yes, Salem had wicked thoughts, but none of them came to pass. Usually. "I doubt you could do the same things I can do, Emma." The daughter of Hecate then turned her head to see a the black punch on the floor and people, along with a wolf, around it. A wolf, huh? A sacred animal of her mother's. "What the fu- hell." She walked over to the spilled punch and waved her hand over it, saying a spell that caused the spiked punch to go back into the bowl and onto the table. Clean. "Idiots. Dumb@ss idiots. I swear this is why we cant do anything special!!" Her glare came down onto the wolf, softening. I'm sure you have more self control.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 11/7/2015, 12:35 am

"He's the idiot! Spat in the punch instead of tellin' us it was spiked. Accused us of spikin' the punch. Jus' 'cause we're Romans..." Leandra protested defensively, and loudly. She really wanted to hit the Graecus for the comment about her looking like she would end up a single mother. "Uncivilized barbarian. Mockin' single mothers. Half the demigods here probably grew up in a one parent house, the gods don't make marriage a habit, you ignorant dolt."
    HoshiiTsuki
    HoshiiTsuki

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2015-10-28

Post by HoshiiTsuki 11/7/2015, 9:44 am

Luana got a cup of water for Leandra when another girl appeared in the scene which apparently made the punch go back in the bowl and left the wolf and the floor dry as the dessert.

Here you go, Leandra, please let's go. Luana forced Leandra away from the Refreshment Table.

Hey, Andrew, is it? Look we're really sorry for what happened but as you can see our friend is drunk and you know how drunk people are. Also what you did to the punch is really disturbing and unsanitary, even I was kind of pissed off. She then turned to the wolf Hey little guy, I'm sorry for what happened but look you're clean now, let's just let this little incident pass please?

Luana also thanked the the girl who helped with the situation Hi Salem, I've known you from the camp but it's my first time actually talking to you and I just wanna say thank you for helping us here, you were really a savior.

Lastly she turned to Nika Nika come on, let's find a place to sit...

Luana Aloha - Daughter of Hestia
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 11/7/2015, 4:47 pm

Kyle bowed to the girl named Luana as she began to escort Leandra away. "Thank you ever so much." He thanked."I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.Especially for you Ms.Salem. Seeing as it was the party you planned that got messed with.

Kyle stood back up and looked at Netha. Giving her a quick smile."I'm sorry Netha." He spoke."I hope your not too mad at them. Do you think you can find it in within yourself to forgive them?"

Meanwhile Blake walked into the dance dressed as a Genderbent version of Killer Frost. The super villain that Que originally mentioned he should go as a long time ago.Speaking of Que he wonders when she would arrive.They both planned to meet up here but he scanned the floor and didn't see any trace of her. He just saw a bunch of people around the punch bow one of which was obviously drunk. He made a mental note to avoid the punch like wildfire.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 11/7/2015, 4:50 pm

Netha suddenly understood communication from a demigod in the room, something that happened rarely, and with good reason. "Self control doesn't come in amounts; you either can or cannot control yourself." Netha communicated back. "He's controlling himself. So am I. You wouldn't understand." The wolf didn't bother to glance at Salem; she seemed to not be as threatening as the other idle threats around. Priorities were vital.

-----

The demigod eyed the person who had come in, declaring that everyone around was an "Aaaaand, now the witch from Snow White is here." Andrew replied, simply, to Salem's accusations at the group. "Maybe we'd actually be able to have nice things if the people supervising actually did some supervising. But, I guess Harry Potter never was able to do a lot on his own, huh?" Andrew, at this point, was ready to go against anyone who went against him.

Andrew let out an irritated sigh at the short Roman, to suggest that dealing with her was annoying. "The implication of the joke was a play on the common stereotype that mothers, especially single ones, drink wine more than any other alcoholic beverage and act more out of the ordinary than the average drunk in odd and sometimes humorous ways. I didn't think I'd have to explain that one to anyone, ever." Andrew mocked the Roman. "But let's be real, there's no way I'd ever give you the credit of a single mother. A good work ethic, a good heart, willingness to do anything for your loved ones, these are all things that I'm positive you don't have. I'm sure your parenting methods would be equal to how Chronos would parent. The point is, Roman, Greek, it doesn't matter. It's just you as a person that is more rotten than spoiled beef." Andrew said, at this point arguing for the sake of whatever he considered victory.

Andrew next looked to the girl he hadn't had to argue with. With her remarks at him, he wasn't happy. "Are you serious? We live in a world where venomous, merciless, and massive monsters eat our kind. Hell, some not even for food. Some do it for sport. And spit is what you find disturbing? I hope for your sake that you learn fast when you finally have to go out there. Otherwise you're just gone." Andrew warned. The world outside of Camp Half-Blood was a dangerous place for all walks of life, but much more so for demigods.

Netha, at this point, hadn't moved position, despite the remark from Luana. Andrew still wasn't even sure what to say. He wanted to insult her back, to show her how it felt.

"How about you show some respect?" Andrew said abrasively to Luana. "She can defend herself in any way except for with words, and yet that's the tool you use to offend her. Demeaning her like she's some house pet for kids. Calling her a guy, which I'm unsure if it's just your lack of ability to understand, or if you just think you're above her. I'd like to see any of you try your luck against her. I'm not her master; she's my friend. She makes her own choices. And as her friend, I'm only going to allow her to be mocked so much before I stop holding her back."

(OOC: I'm SOOO sorry guys, I'm just playing Andrew as he's meant to be played. I hope no one is offended by anything he's saying/said/will say.)
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/7/2015, 5:15 pm

Nika was more in the background now and she just watched things. She could slowly feel herself retract out of the situation. She wanted to leave and just be alone by this point. People were overwhelming, and more people just kept coming into her circle. Everything was just happening all at once and Nika just wanted out and wanted the comfort of home, but she had no physical home.

It wasn't until Andrew mentioned monsters eating their kind and Nika looked down at her prosthetic. She couldn't argue Andrew about it. She experienced first hand what those monsters were like. That night on the hill was still fresh in her mind, and every time she tried to sleep the incident would come up again. She could feel herself slowly breaking down inside. Even though her leg was gone, she could remember the razor sharp teeth digging into her flesh and ripping it off. Tears were trying to well up and trickle down but Nika refused.

"I... uh I have to go." She said faintly and she backed up as far as she could before she turned around and exited the building. She couldn't stay there, the people were too much, and they were starting to scare her. Going was a bad idea, she should have stayed at camp and should have done something else with Leandra, perhaps in New Rome, but it was too late for that now.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 11/7/2015, 5:31 pm

Leandra heard the uncouth swine's comments and it took a moment to process. The words stung like knives, and insulted every aspect of what she had always tried to be. This guy didn't know her. He didn't know anything about her. He didn't know how she sacrificed her own sanity to take the pain of others. She was so mad she ripped herself from Liana's grip and launched herself towards Andrew with a gutteral scream, ready to kill him barehanded.

Instead, someone grabbed her by the shoulder and the waist, picking her up to where she couldn't go after the Graecus piece of smegma. She swore in Latin, calling the Graecus names that would make a sailor blush with shame, insulting his parentage, his wolf, his habits with said parents and wolf, and everything else she could think of as she tried to break herself free.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 11/9/2015, 5:32 pm

Halloween Dance 2015 [Common Topic] - Page 4 Tumblr_mdg2psImBg1qipyy2o1_500
    "Are You Scared Yet?

The Halloween dance was officially in full swing. Emma liked the dance better then the last one. Everyone was acting wild and out of control. Each one had a cup of punch. There was so much anger and chaos. She loved it.
    Salem had gone to fix the black punch. She was muttering to herself. It gave her such delight that Salem was like that. Emma smirked as she waltzed over to the punch bowl, observing the thick black liquid.
    "Is the punch supposed to be like that?" Emma inquired, taking the spoon and pouring herself some punch. If she drank it, would she end up acting the same way that the others were acting? It was quite the possibility. "You sure did a great job with this Salem?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 11/11/2015, 9:20 pm

Salem was taken back by the bluntness of this...domesticated she-wolf. Never said I wanted to 'understand'.' She countered before turning his attention to Andrew. "I prefer Evil Queen." She hissed, having half a mind to form a fireball out of the mist and hurl it either the son of Apollo or even the wolf. However she knew that Morgan wouldn't approve and most likely mess with her if she did. She just decided to curse them later on in the night. With the help of a couple of her siblings. "Have a nice night. It wont last long." She threatened before walking away back to Emma.

Ramsey could sense the anger radiating off of a group of people and just had to go see what was going on. He was dressed in full celestial bronze armor minus his helm  because f*uck costumes. Once the son of Ares made his way to the group, he noticed that the short girl with the dark brown hair was about to mess...what was the guy's name? Andy? Adan? He didn't care at this present moment. Ramsey quickly grabbed the girl, placing a hand on his shoulder and one around her waist. "Yo, chill, Shawdy. It's 'ight." He spoke in his slang because f*ck proper English.

The daughter of Athena, Quetzalcoa, came dressed as an Amazon. She honestly thought that being one would be amazing, but then she remembered that she wouldn't be able to be with Blake. What? He could hold a really good conversation. Plus he was good to look at. He scanned the room to see if she could find the son of Khione. Soon her eyes met his and she made her way other to him.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 11/12/2015, 8:46 pm

Blake noticed Que walking towards his general direction and moved to embrace her."You look amazing."He said while giving her a big,cold hug."What do you think of my costume? I remembered from the time we first met you said that i would look good as a Genderbent version of Killer Frost. So I built on that idea. Blake couldn't help but stare into Que's stormy gray eyes. They captured him and reminded him that once again he was lucky to be alive and half God. Or else he never would have met her.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 11/13/2015, 12:13 am

Leandra took a few deep breaths after finishing cursing out Andrew. "I'm fine. I'm alright. Lemme go." She said, her voice heavy with emotions. She wasn't sure entirely what was wrong with her thinking. Was this what being drunk like? She didn't like it. She didn't like feeling out of control.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/15/2015, 2:25 pm

[ooc: Just a warning to everybody, this was supposed to close yesterday; I'll extend the end date to 11/17 in case y'all want to finish this up.]

EDIT 11/17: Closed. Just pretend your characters have left already.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:31 pm