A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Holly's Bunk

rizacat

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2015-12-07

Holly's Bunk Empty Holly's Bunk

Post by rizacat 12/8/2015, 6:05 pm

I need to remember to make my bed in the morning. It sure is a sorry sight to come back to the cabin and see my bed in shambles. With a heavy sigh, I begin to pull the sheets into place. Ashley Celeste squeaks at me from her cage beside the bed. "One sec," I tell her, fixing the pillow at the head of the bed. Once my bed is nice and neat, I retrieve the ferret harness from my bag.

"Don't jump out at me, yeah?" I ask, as I bend down to face the cage door. Slowly, I unlatch it. Ashley Celeste poses to jump out, but I reach in and grab her before she can. "Nice try."

I carefully loop the harness around her, making sure it's completely secure before I let her down onto the bed. She instantly strains against the harness, hopping around on the nice neat sheets I just made. With a happy ferret noise, she flops over and begins to burrow herself into the quilt I brought from home.
    Sarah Frostmoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2019-05-22

Holly's Bunk Empty Re: Holly's Bunk

Post by Sarah Frostmoon 5/22/2019, 6:02 pm

Um, I'm a new girl, and, um, I'm really looking forward to learning how to use magic. If you're nervous, does magic not work? I need help!

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:57 am