A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Here's a nice spot.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member
Rick Sanchez

Male
Number of posts : 1507
Registration date : 2015-10-06

Here's a nice spot.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's a nice spot.    Here's a nice spot.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2016, 4:22 am

"Maybe. But you'll never know." Vicky said, smiling grimly. Their trek was deep in the woods long enough. When they began the sun was at their two o'clock above. Now, it was all darkness. The last bit of sunlight died as the sun disappeared in the horizon.

"I enjoy walks like this. We should try it again sometime." Vicky admitted.
Back to top Go down
Arek E. Kuso

Arek E. Kuso

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2015-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Here's a nice spot.    Here's a nice spot.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2016, 5:20 am

"I would enjoy that. W..walking is one of t..the f.few things I.. I get to enj..joy these day.. day.. days." He said as his twitching reacted violently once again. "D..Damn it. There it g..goes ag..again. T..t..t..told you." He sighed.

He also started hearing the swords going on and on about something he didn't care too much about. "Will y..you th..three s..stop talking for a s..s...second. It's hard t..to hear around you incessant t..talking." Arek then heard something that irritated the hell out of him, and he then smacked the wakizashi on the hilt rather hard. "Y..you take t..that back. N..no you can not do that. N..No I d..don't care how much you want t..to. W..will you t..two stop enc..courging h..him. O..Oh yeah, I..I bet you..your mother is t..twice.. twice as bad. S..She d..did not a..abandon me b..because of m..my mental st..state. S..she couldn't have kn..known." He argued back and forth, and it seemed quite obvious he was in a heated argument with the wakizashi, and the twin buster swords were apparently laughing it up.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member
Rick Sanchez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here's a nice spot.    Here's a nice spot.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2016, 2:27 am

"Yeah it came back." Vicky shrugged. "Best you learn not to stutter." she said, leading Arek back onto the trail. Then he started to argue with the swords. "Come on Arek they're not really arguing. Snap out of it, ignore the voices!"
Back to top Go down
Arek E. Kuso

Arek E. Kuso

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here's a nice spot.    Here's a nice spot.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2016, 4:20 am

"Yeah, w..well we'll s..see if I ever use you again you piece of garbage." Arek said one last time before silence was once again restored. At least until Victoria mentioned the sword thing. "Victoria, I..i..i..i..I can't just s..sit here and let him talk like that. Those were very h..hateful words." He shook his head, "If I could re..re..remember half of w..what he says, I would repeat them and you w..would w..want to snap him in ha..half." He then smiled "But he shut up after that last c..c..comment, because the last time I made that thr...threat, I didn't use him for a..about 3 m..months. He k..knows b..better."
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Dedicated Member
Rick Sanchez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here's a nice spot.    Here's a nice spot.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2016, 10:18 am

"Alright alright." Vicky shrugged. The two of them finally made it back to Camp grounds. "Right, Arek, see you soon. You're a great friend to hang out with." she smiled, giving him a hug before departing. "Let's try it again sometime!" she was halfway before calling back. Then she went out of sight.

*credit rolling*
*queue the Star Wars theme*

Directed by J.J Abrams
Written by J.J Abrams
Casting by Sarah Haley Finn C.S.A
Everything else by Michael Bay
Back to top Go down
Arek E. Kuso

Arek E. Kuso

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here's a nice spot.    Here's a nice spot.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2016, 11:24 am

Arek nodded "yeah. See ya later." Not that she would've heard or seen it as faraway as she was, however he was waving, so at the very least she might've seen that.

Now then, what was he gonna do? At this point, he might as well take it easy and head to one of those cabin things, more preferably the one he was assigned, as it would be a nuisance to step in on someone else's things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a nice spot.    Here's a nice spot.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's a nice spot.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-