A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

It's So Fluffy! [me and khan]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

It's So Fluffy! [me and khan] Empty It's So Fluffy! [me and khan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2016, 9:10 am

Nerissa was beyond exhausted and bored of the same four walls of her cabin. She had recently confined herself to said cabin for a reason being depression, good ideas for songs, and moths. With her little pale friends flitting about near her hair and a few even landing in it like an accessories the demigoddess giggled to herself as her feet made imprints in the soft sand. It was nice to be out in the sun and even nicer to have a mobile head covering for when it got too bright, like now. With a single thought her moths fluttered together on her head to form the much loved hat her father had given her a few years ago for a solstice. As her Mad Hatter hat finished forming she noticed a moth was missing from her brim and went looking for it, only to find it on a boy's nose whom she had never seen before. Gently picking it up by the thorax she placed the little fellow near the brim and smiled as everyone shook into place. Sorry about that. They like to get away sometimes. The daughter of Morpheus said as she fiddled with her fingers in the sun, the brim of her top hat covering her face to just below her eyes.

http://www.polyvore.com/late_night_swim_at_lake/set?id=153708404

Last edited by Nerissa on 2/1/2016, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

It's So Fluffy! [me and khan] Empty Re: It's So Fluffy! [me and khan]

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/18/2016, 9:21 am

Nestor, the infamous son of Athena who gained his reputation with his mouth, wandered down the beach. He thought he might have to swim at one point, so right underneath his khaki shorts lay his swimming trunks. He wore a green tank top, with sunglasses over his nose and flip flops, which had no decorations whatsoever. Perfect outfit for a day out on the beach. Walking through the trees and arriving at the beach, he began his quest.

Finding someone to annoy talk to.

As he moved down the sandy beach, he lifted his sunglasses and looked to the left. Meh, no one. But the scenery was beautiful. That was before his head turned 90 degrees to look forward and stumbled upon someone. A moth landed on his nose. He hastily shooed it away.

"Oh it's fine." Nestor replied.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2016, 9:44 am

Neri smiled at the boy and gave a mock curtsey. Nerissa Terzi, daughter of Morpheus. And these little fellows say hello. She said gesturing to the had as it gave a flutter and then solidified. It tickled her scalp a little when they did things like that but it was always fun to know she had at least some friends at camp.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/18/2016, 10:04 am

"Ah." he bend his lips to form a thin smile. "Nestor. Another one of those nerds in the Athena cabin. Welp, wisdom is one of the three most powerful and deadly one possesses. But it needs a foundation." Nestor slipped into blabbering absent-mindedly before shaking his head vigorously. "Anyway, nice meeting you, Neri. And...the hat. Yer right." he breathed the last words, in a pirate accent. "Out here for a stroll, Neri?" he questioned.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/18/2016, 11:19 am

Nerissa giggled a little when Nestor imitated a pirate but composed herself none the less.Yes actually I am. that and planning on going for a swim hopefully. She said motioning towards her bikini under her thin coverup.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/18/2016, 11:43 am

"Ah. I get what you mean." Nestor shrugged "Maybe not. I don't often swim. I mean I do have my trunks right here, but just a precaution." But then he realized how unusually hot it was today. "But if you insist then alright."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2016, 8:28 am

You don't have to swim if you don't want to, I'm not going into the water yet. Besides, I have you to talk with and my moths to play with. She smiled as the little creatures broke apart and began fluttering around her again, some landing in her hair and others just flitting about. Out of all the godparent gifts she had heard about this was probably the coolest to her. Do you have any gifts from your godparent? I got them from my dad. She smiled as one landed on her palm as she held it in front of her face, watching as it crawled onto her nose and stayed there making her giggle.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/20/2016, 9:17 am

"No. No I don't have one, though I would appreciate it greatly if Athena granted me. I might go for a better weapon than my current one. All it does is shrinking and extending the blade from the hilt." Nestor shrugged. "Anyway" he said, half absent-mindedly as he sat down on the sand, dirtying his khaki shorts. "You want to go in the water now? I'm already dirty enough."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/25/2016, 7:00 pm

Neri giggled a little when he said he would go for something. We don't get to pick what we want, our parents do. At the notion of a swim the daughter of Morpheus eyed the water and shrugged. I don't think I want to swim just yet. I like the sunshine out on the beach. She said with a smile as she felt her warm skin grow a little warmer in the noonday sunshine.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/27/2016, 2:42 am

"Aye." Nestor shrugged. He lay his back on the ground, and got sand in his hair and covered his shirt. "Most of us don't get to choose our destiny. The Fates control everything." Nestor replied, somewhat disappointingly. "Nature is unfair."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2016, 7:10 pm

How is nature unfair? Nerissa asked curiously, eyeing the other demigod. True it could be unpredictable and the barrier that camp had made it feel like mostly summer and early autumn year round but still, that didn't make nature unfair. Unless he was talking about the natural order of things in which case she could sort of agree to that.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/29/2016, 1:06 am

"We were bornt demigods. Isn't that miserable and unfair enough? You are doomed to live with a knife in your palm and sleep with one eye opened. You basically have very limited freedom." he said, bitterness in his voice. "But we can live with it."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2016, 1:46 am

Laughing a little the petit girl scratched the back of her neck. I actually get more sleep than most people. With my dad being a god of dreams i get sucked into other peoples dreams unwillingly whenever the tug is strong enough. Smiling to herself and looking out over the water she started to get lost in her own thoughts. I actually liked when i found out about a my father. My mom had an abusive boyfriend at the time and he only really picked on me because of how much time i would spend with mom during the day. Feeling her hand on her scared collar bone she went on. It was my reason to finally leave Damien and his stupidity, so much so that my mom was nearly forcing me out the door so i could be safe. She always got lost in these types of conversations and she wasn't even thinking about how much she was revealing about her past to a guy she didn't really know.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/29/2016, 2:13 am

"Well, I kinda like my mom. Athena is cool. Goddess of wisdom and strategies. Nothing better than wisdom. Technically that makes us Athenians nerds, but meh. Frankly I'm proud to be a nerd." Nestor chuckled. "Ironically, intelligence always come with arrogance, the 'know-it-all' personality." the demigod said sarcastically. "Good luck finding a modest Athena kid. Because it is highly improbable. 'If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains highly improbable must be the truth'." Nestor quoted Sherlock Holmes.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2016, 10:46 am

That's from Sherlock! Neri said waiving a pointed finger at Nestor, very pleased that he made a reference to one of her favorite shows of all time. That's when she felt the tug. Gods not again. She complained in her head as she curled into a ball and clutched her head, trying to pull out of a strong dream nearby. It had been a few months since her last slip up, why did it have to be now. Fighting as hard as she could the little girl laid curled in the sand, focusing her mental strength on pulling away from whatever was dreaming. To Nestor though, she looked like she was in emense pain when in reality there wasn't a single bit of pain at all.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/29/2016, 10:59 am

"Yep indeed." Nestor giggled. "I watch Sherlock, but it's in the books. I read it first, back when I was like…8." he said. Then Nerissa began curling up. He put one hand on her shoulder. "Neri? You okay?" he asked worryingly. "What's wrong?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2016, 11:08 am

Dream.....strong.......can't leave...... With that final word being sad the daughter of Morpheus was pulled spiritually from her body and into the dream of the worst possible person to have to dream follow; Alice Elizabeth Little. now don't get things wrong, Neri loved the half mad daughter of Mania but the last time this happened Nerissa felt like she was going to get killed or worse stuck. Walking around Wonderland with her dragonfly-like wings behind her the demigod watched as everything cowered away from her touch and she smiled. The good thing about the area here was how often she would willingly travel to Wonderland and explore, everything got scared of her after her and Alice went head-to-head in combat for fun in the dream.

In the real world however, everything was sort of chaotic. The body of Nerissa was laying on the ground basically limp but still breathing. She probably should have warned Nestor about how getting pulled into dreams worked but at the same time she wasn't expecting to have to. It had been months since her last travel and this caught her by surprise. Alice usually had decently strong dreams but still, this felt more like a plea for her to come to Wonderland and less like a mistake that her brain picked up on.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/29/2016, 11:21 am

Nestor's reflexes were incredibly unnatural. The moment she fell unconscious, he instinctively broke her fall, holding her up. "Neri!" he yelled frantically, as Nerissa lay on the sand. It was probably a Morpheus thing. And it was unnatural for Nestor to be kind to this extent. Sometimes if they get a "Emotion Crowbar" strong enough, they could pry his personality up, casting the sarcasm and arrogant aside to find kindness, modesty and friendly. Neri found the perfect crowbar. "Wake up!" he grabbed one of her arm. Pulse. Yep, she was alive, all right. But Nestor didn't put his hand off of her arm.

OOC: Hosh!t it is the Time Loop event. The Astrid/Aiden topic is looping :P
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/31/2016, 4:33 am

OOC: That's trippy as hell. lol.

Wonderland was fun and all and after what felt like a few hours of walking around the daughter of Morpheus had decided enough was enough and flew over to the Red Palace to see Alice about loosening her grip on the dream tug. Landing in the throne room she saw the King of hearts in all his Netherling mysterious glory, the young prince sitting in his lap and a very annoyed looking Alice. She told Narissa about the fact that Mim was acting rather odd whenever she mentioned her staying in the human realm and wanted her guidance and help on the matter. Not having a background in psycology she suggested Chessie or even one of the other Netherlings be the one to help them with their marriage troubles. Alice, who was not in the mood for anything of the nature told Nari that she should go before things got ugly and loosened her calling on the dream, giving the demigoddess just enough time to leave before total chaos ensued in the Red Palace.

Eyes fluttering open Neri adjusted to the light and was sort of surprised that Nestor was holding her in his arms. Sitting up and rubbing her temple the girl stretched and stood up. I hate when that happens. She said running her hands through her black hair and watching the water glisten. Taking off her coverup she started walking to the water and slowly slid into the cool liquid, smiling back at Nestor. You comin in or what?
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/31/2016, 7:59 am

Nestor sighed in relief when Nerissa returned to reality. Then she quickly went into the water. Standing bolt right up, he pulled off his shirt and shorts, wearing solely his swimming trunks. Folding it together carefully, Nestor laid it on a small boulder rising out of the sand. Then he departed for the water.

It was rather cool considering the fact that the sun was scorching above their heads. Its waves moved in a gentle pace, so he thought either Aeolus is in a good mood today, or the Moon is destroyed. There were rocks, scattering in the sand, which collided against his foot and made a dam load of pain. "Ahhh…" he breathed slowly and calmly as he lowered his back to lie on the surface of the water. Since he was lightweight, half of his head rose from the water. "Do you always go to the beach like this?" he asked, his eyes slammed shut to block the light from the sun.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/31/2016, 9:07 am

What do you mean? She asked rubbing some of the cool water up her arms before lowing herself into the water until the base of her neck then standing again. She smiled a little as he floated but began to do the same. It was nice to have the cool water around her after a journey like that into a dream. It wasn't too physically exhausting but relaxing her muscles always felt nice, no matter what the occasion was.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/31/2016, 11:12 am

"To swim, I mean." Nestor laughed quietly; ended up choking as he sucked the water into his lungs, the salt dehydrating him. He lost balance and was plunged into the water. "DAM IT!" he bellowed. Coughing out salt water, Nestor blew his nose, which caused for even more salt water to shot out from his nostrils. "Ugh, that's some thing I should note down: never laugh whilst floating on the surface of a body of water." he sighed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/31/2016, 11:22 am

Nerissa let out her adorable laugh as Nestor swallowed some of the salt water and walked closer. You ok? She said still with a little laugh in her voice. The girl had never swallowed salt water so this was more entertaining to her than concerning, seeing as how quickly he recovered. Fixing her bikini and her black hair she smiled up at Nestor. It was nice to be able to talk with someone and not have to really worry about another dream since it was lunch time and everyone was at the hall rather than in the surrounding area sleeping.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/31/2016, 11:32 am

"Yeah I'm good." Nestor shrugged. His lungs were not fully recovered to its original functions, so for a brief moment, he had breathing issues. He continued coughing, but eventually dump them all out. "Why does H2O choke you the moment it deprives O2 from your lungs anyway…" he murmured under his breath. "So, like I said, do you always come here and swim like this on a regular basis?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/31/2016, 11:41 am

Laughing a little again she shook her head. Not really. I usually stay holed up in my cabin or the trees in the woods to work on songs and art stuff. She admitted with a little blush. She was more of an antisocial girl since her split with her ex but it was still embarrassing to admit she did art things more than socialize with actual people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:53 am