A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lunch is Unpleasant When You are Unpleasant

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Lunch is Unpleasant When You are Unpleasant Empty Lunch is Unpleasant When You are Unpleasant

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/19/2016, 5:33 am

Aiden had finished his training, then took a hot shower (has everybody forgotten the basic Biology theory about the heat radiated from the human body after extreme exercises? A cool shower could kill you) and departed for the Mess Hall. He was famished as he didn't have a big breakfast today. He was dressed in grey jeans, an orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirts, and white sneakers with streaks of grey. He'd put his iWatch on, and his natural perfume was in the air. He always had to smell the perfume as it came from him unintentionally.

Taking his portion, which comprised of a burger, french fries and illegial Mountain Dew Code Red which was smuggled in and traded with a Hermes demigod, he allowed himself to relax, sitting down at the table and began eating and drinking refreshingly. This was the life.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Lunch is Unpleasant When You are Unpleasant Empty Re: Lunch is Unpleasant When You are Unpleasant

Post by beanie 1/21/2016, 8:51 pm

Lunch is Unpleasant When You are Unpleasant Tumblr_inline_mj3vyejzeW1qz4rgp
    "How Do I Look?"

Lunch. One of the main meals of the day. Normally Niamh would hang around the other tables, gossiping with her friends about the latest celebrity news but for once she actually wanted to have a bite to eat. That's what she gets for skipping breakfast that morning by sleeping in after staying up all night with her friends, way past curfew. Now her stomach was rumbling more than the ground during an earthquake.
    The only problem is that the food in the mess hall wasn't exactly palatable with Niamh. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. So she only grabbed some fruit, a turkey and cheese sandwich, and a giant pretzel. It should be enough until she heads to the Hermes cabin for the good stuff. Heading to her table, she noticed that she wouldn't be eating alone at the moment.
    "Aiden! Hey!" She waved to her half-brother as she set her tray down, making sure her pink skirt wouldn't bunch up when she sat down. It would be a total drag as well if her white blouse ended up dirty as well. "How's it goin'?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Lunch is Unpleasant When You are Unpleasant Empty Re: Lunch is Unpleasant When You are Unpleasant

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/22/2016, 12:45 am

Aiden was seconds away from biting on the burger when one of his half-sisters sat down next to him. What was her name again? Ah, Niamh. He vaguely remembered that he bumped into her a few times in the cabin. He put the burger down, sighing under his breath, then turned his head 90 degree. Niamh wasn't so bad, to be honest. Unlike many arrogant Aphrodite kids. Good enough to earn his positive greeting.

"Oh, hey sis." he smiled delightfully, calling her with the term for close brothers and sisters. But since his dad died, they were the only family he had. So he was fairly close to siblings he gave respect. "Erm…nothing exciting right now, really. Don't tell anyone where I got the Code Red though" his fingers gestured to the smuggled and illegal Mountain Dew "they'll be rushing away and buy it like pancakes. Because it has the "A" substance" he picked the drink up and took another big gulp. "Is there anything interesting going on for you?" Aiden asked, half-curious. Normally Aiden wouldn't stick his nose into somebody else's monkey business, but what harm could a question do?
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 1/23/2016, 2:19 pm

Lunch is Unpleasant When You are Unpleasant Tumblr_inline_mj3vyejzeW1qz4rgp
    "How Do I Look?"

Niamh giggled. "Oh trust me, I know. Those sodas are to die for. I can barely hide ma own stash." Niamh's stash is hidden underneath one of the squeaky floorboards that her bed resides above. She's hanging onto her last can right now and if the's no more left then she might cry. "Oh, nothing much, to be honest." She played with the stem of her apple. Her nails were light periwinkle blue that she had Cleo paint on for her. "Same classes, same boring routine, same as always."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/23/2016, 10:14 pm

"Most of us are. No highlights recently, for any of we demigods, so meh." Aiden shrugged. He loved the days when there were events, cool events, ensuing. But otherwise, his days at Camp were boring. Aiden took a last sip of the Code Red, before secretly slipped it to the floor beneath him, and with a kick, the demigod sent the can rolling across the floor, stopping right at the Hermes table. Fortunately, it slithered right past the leg of a Hermes demigod, and stood still, so he supposed they just got away. Besides, there were always remnants of soda cans strewn on the floor beneath their table, so they might think it was theirs and pick it up, do the job for Aiden. "I still don't get it why they forbid a few types of energy drinks. I mean, energy drinks...might be useful for monster combat."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content