A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Mad Blind Date [Me and Khan]

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Mad Blind Date [Me and Khan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mad Blind Date [Me and Khan]

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/9/2016, 9:03 am

"He's an genetically engineered soldier, and became a superhero, who has super strength, super speed, super endurance, etc." Aiden shrugged. "One time during the second movie, he and his partner Black Widow were seconds from being caught by their pursuer on an escalator. They were going down and he waw going up. So she pulled him in and did a meaningless kiss. The pursuer had to look away, because a public display of affection always annoys everyone. But it worked, heh?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 9:48 am

Alice made a face. That sounds dumb. It sounds like something a bored Netherling would do. She said as she took out some red licorice from a baggie in her pocket and ate some, remembering how Mim's hookah smelled exactly the same. Looking back at Aiden she offered him a sweet and went about eating her third or fourth one, she lost count after two when it cam to sweets. Netherlings are way more interesting than superheroes. She said happily.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/9/2016, 10:11 am

Aiden accepted the sweet from Alice, taking it from the palm of her hand. "Thanks." he shrugged, throwing it into his mouth and chewed it. The enzyme's processing made it sweet, seperating the mannose sugar from the candy itself. "It's good." he admitted. "But we should go now. They'll come back. Soon." he urged, looking sideways for any police officers.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 11:11 am

Curiously watching Aiden the daughter of Mania saw one of her Maniae gesture to the AlienWare store that was near where they were and she let out a squeak sound of sorts before rushing past Aiden and into the two person line for a test drive of the new racing simulator game. She may not have been an avid TV user or movie goer but video games were the one thing Alice always kept up on and this was her favorite game. She was also the reigning champion at it in the US. Waiting rather impatiently in line one of the store managers saw her and motioned for her to take a seat. She sat behind the full set of equipment there was and smirked before going into total racer mode. She drove with skills like a F1 driver and laughed a little as some of the teen guys gawked at her. Now all she wondered is if Aiden was watching, she was starting to grow rather fond of him.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/9/2016, 11:31 am

Aiden followed the demigod into Alien Ware. Alice quickly rushed to the arcade, where she began playing. He watched her, but not gawking like the other mortal teenagers. Gotta admit, she was excellent. Aiden was on guard. Then he quickly spotted two police officers, entering Alien Ware.

"Keep your head down." he whispered to Alice. "I'll be right back." he assured, before creeping through the crowd of people. He pulled out the wallet he stole, then took a long piece of string (which for some reason he brought along), tied it and tossed it to the counter. The wallet hit the cops, and looking in awe at the thing they just 'about to confiscate', before reaching for the wallet. Aiden pulled the wallet away from them, until he was by the bathroom. He carefully adjusted the string, then hid behind a potted tree. The officers came in the toilet to collect their spoilt. Unfortunately, the wallet shot out of their grasp and went through underneath the crack in the door, as the door slammed shut. Aiden quickly stalled them by blocking the door, but reached for an arcade machine next to him nd the bathroom, and pulled it to the door. The door was sealed. The officer cussed and banged on the door.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 11:39 am

Alice ignored anything Aiden was saying but not on purpose. When she got focused on things she got REALLY focused. Video games were the one thing she was ever allowed to play while undergoing 'treatment' due to the amount of online games there were and with her skills as a flier from her time in wonderland, racing came easier to her simply because of how fast the cars moved. Standing from the game and smiling at her new record time a few of the guys asked for a picture and autograph which the little gamer gladly gave before walking over to Aiden, a gaggle of teens following her. Don't hit me. She said softly as she placed a simple kiss on his lips, happy to watch the teens walk away in slight shame seeing as they were going to flirt with her. Breaking the kiss and letting out a sigh of relief the daughter of Mania skipped out of AlienWare and back into the mall, making her way towards her favorite store of all time to ever been built ever in the history of man. Hot Topic.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/9/2016, 11:46 am

Aiden blushed when Alice landed a kiss on his cheeks. He made sure the arcade machine could stall the police officers, before darting off, following her to wherever she was going. "You just used my--I mean Captain America's strategy!" he said, laughing gently. "Nice. Where are we goin' now?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 11:53 am

Hot Topic! Alice said proudly as she bounced in a circle before darting into the depths of the store. A clerk greeted Aiden with a smile and told him about the buy one get one half off sale for the entire store. She was kind and had a lip piercing but other than that she looked sort of like most of the campers at CHB. Alice snuck up behind her and gave her a big hug behind before kissing her cheek and chatting away about the Maniae and new clothing options. Turning to Aiden the platinum blonde girl smiled and pulled her friend closer. Aiden this is Carmen, Carmen this is Aiden. She's an Aphrodite. The girl said whispering the last part so only they could hear it. Cermen is my ex but she's still super cute! Alice giggled before darting of into the racks of punk clothes as well as girlier things. Carmen chuckled a little before saying hello to Aiden and asking if he liked dating Alice even though she was a Mania.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/9/2016, 12:02 pm

Aiden glanced briefly at Alice when she left, then turned his head toward her half-sister, since she was an Aphrodite. "Yeah. Our date's goin' well. We've been on the run for the past 15 minutes, and I saved her multiple times from being arrested by the theft I made." he shrugged. "But wait, I thought you were supposed to be at Camp, sis?" he asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 12:07 pm

"Aged out. I'm twenty-one Aiden, you can't stay at camp forever you know. Besides, I like working in NYC. Close to camp and yet far enough away to feel free." She explained as Alice was talking with one of the other clerks about corset comparison and ear gauges. Laughing a little Cameron looked over towards the girl. "She's quit a handful sometimes but she's as kind and caring as anyone I've ever known." The girl said looking towards her half brother with a smile. "Be good to her little bro." She said before walking off to help a girl who was clearly new to the store and looked rather confused at the encased gauges and piercings. Alice skipped over to Aiden and held up a few ripped shirts as well as a few punk and rock bands as well, one of them being Sleeping With Sirens and other being Pierce The Veil. Which one do you like best? She asked looking between the shirts.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/9/2016, 12:18 pm

Aiden smiled, probably the last time to his half-sister. He vaguely remembered her a few years back in the cabin. He'd never met an aged out demigod before. Now he just did. Alice returned with two t-shirts and asked him to pick. "Sleeping with Sirens. Although that would be deadly in real life." he laughed, joking about the story of the real Sirens.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 12:22 pm

Alice giggled a little before skipping off again into the store, motioning for Aiden to follow her. You can shop too. She teased as she grabbed a few SWS shirts as well as a couple other bands before heading off to the Disney section and practically raiding it for Stitch and Cheshire cat items. By the time she was ready to checkout Alice had; five shirts, three phone cases, at lease six new pairs of various socks, three bows, ten bracelets and a few pins as well. She was beaming with happiness as she set everything down on the counter and then proceeded to sit there as well while Cameron rang everything up, the two girls humming to some heavy metal song playing softly on the speakers.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/9/2016, 12:31 pm

Aiden came out with one thing solely: a black t-shirt. He laid it on the counter and looked in horror at the vast supplies Alice had bought. He quickly counted, then realized it costed all the money he had from the stolen wallet and his savings. Well damn. "Here. Keep it." Aiden handed Cameron the wallet. "Two hundred and fifty eight dollars, ninety seven cents."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 12:36 pm

Alice and Cameron looked between each other and laughed. Cameron, who not surprisingly collected herself first, told Aiden that this was all free seeing as she had missed Alice's birthday and told her she would buy her whatever she wanted. "Plus I get my discount for working here and owning Hot Cash so it's not nearly that expensive." She explained as Alice wiped a few laughter tears from her eyes and grabbed the bags before kissing Cameron on the cheek again and walking out of the store. Doing a full 360 the blonde girl walked towards Victoria's Secret and walked straight inside without a second thought that Aiden was still there with her. Moving to the panties and bra section, rather than the clothing and perfume portion, Alice looked through all the lace and black that she could.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/9/2016, 12:54 pm

When Alice had entered the Victoria's Secret store, he was reluctant to follow. He blushed, but nevertheless strode after her. He kept his broken left eye closed, his right eye's lid opened slightly to maneuver. He was still so bright and innocent, and he had a whole life ahead of him. "Alice, we should go. I don't like this place." he urged.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2016, 12:59 pm

Alice was looking at some lace bras and looked over at a blushing Aiden. It's just underwear. I need to get a few new things here anyway. Look. She said pointing at an Orange Julius stand. Why don't you go get a drink and wait there while I finish up here. Ok? She offerend. Normally she wouldn't even be in the store but she got a gift card from her friend and knew she was going to have to use it sometime and since they were at the mall it was better now than never. If Aiden wanted to really leave though she wouldn't fight it, VS wasn't a guys favorite place sometimes.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/9/2016, 1:17 pm

Aiden hurried to the Orange Julius stand, and paid for  glass of orange juice. He paid for another and continued drinking the orange juice, its cold but refreshing taste against his sense of taste. He waited patiently, his legs dangling on the chair. Once he was done, he laid the lemonade on the counter and tossed a tip to the employee. Then he almost spit when he saw the two cops he formerly trapped inside the toilet. They raised their batons, and then they saw Aiden, the wanted suspect stealing the Starbucks Cafe waiter's phone, and they charged.

Falling off the chair, Aiden ran toward the back columns. He could take them out easily, like he did with the other officers, but the skirmishes had gone far enough. Aiden leapt over a table and slid down to the floor, then ran off to find Alice. In the process, his sword fell out of his bag as he slammed into a store employee. He lunged at it, but the officers had seen it. The sword wasn't disguised by the Mist, and the two of them reached for their radio.

"We need backup here, we have a code 417K, suspect is armed with a knife...or more of a sword, I repeat, the suspect is armed and dangerous, we need backup."

"Backup is on the way." replied the lady on the radio, as the officer hung off and drew his gun.

"Drop your weapon!" he commanded. Aiden backed off further, which prompted the officer to shoot a warning shot to the ceiling. The customers panicked. Aiden refused to obey, slowly stepping backwards, and another blast came, sending a bullet straight at him, but collided against his sword. Lucky him.

Then Aiden reached the end of the column and he ran sideways, as the officer began to open fire, shooting the products off their shelves. Around them, customers gone into further panic, screaming and running for the door. Aiden ran, pulling the shelves down to stall the police officers. He was in big trouble. He slipped Lavixifous back into the backpack, then continued his search for Alice while ducking the incoming bullets.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/10/2016, 7:24 am

Alice was happily looking through some bras when she heard gunfire. Turning towards the sound and laughed maniacly as one of her Maniae told her Aiden was 'making friends'. Running towards the sound she drew her vorpal sword from its hidden form as her necklace and asked her Maniae to go do what they do best, cause chaos. Screaming evily the specters did just that and Alice rushed one of the guards as he ran past her, making a nice slice at his shin and causing a gash to form. Nothing deadly, but it was going to bleed lots if he didn't get pressure on it. Laughing again and running after Aiden the daughter of Mania sounded and probably looked like a mad queen, exactly like she did in Wonderland.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/10/2016, 8:27 am

Aiden caught sight of Alice and he veered to the left, dodging another bullet which exploded against the shelf to his right. He saw her slashing at a guard, and a gash opened, which caused the man to tumble to the floor. "Alice, no!" he yelled. She could get charged for attempted murder, and make their problems with the law worse. He quickly thrusted out and grabbed her hand, then dragged her out of the store as the police officers caught up with them. They slipped the gun's magazine out and reloaded. Aiden led them out of the store. He saw a switch which would close down the gate, and smashed it. The iron door went down and slammed shut, blocking the police officers.

"Right. NOW RUN!" he urged, as the two darted to the escalator. Reinforcements were coming, and they would get cornered if they don't escape soon. And they were too late. As they make their way toward the escalator, four to five cops pulled up on them and raced up the escalator. He backed up and ran for the fire exit, but two more emerged from it with guns. He panicked, and ran inside a GameStop. But it was a dead-end. There was a window, but it was a two-stories drop. They would sprain their ankles and limp, and they wouldn't make it three feet.

"Right. We are so dead. We are gonna get charged for thievery and assault, possibly attempted murder. If we're lucky, we are sentenced to jail for five years. Least. Unless." Aiden leaned backwards and poked his head outside, and saw a garbage truck closing in near the window. Aiden was an athletic person, so if he pulled enough force, they could leap on it and disappear on the garbage truck.

"Do you trust me?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/11/2016, 1:18 am

Alice laughed as Aiden panicked and listened to some of the Maniae as they whispered about chaos and madness. When asked if she trusted him she looked at the truck and beamed with joy at the idea. Nope She answered with a laugh and then proceeded to jump out the window and into the garbage, breaking her fall and causing her to laugh even more. As far as first dates went, this was by far her favorite human one. Being part Netherling, she always had a bit of a wild and chaotic side to her, so these adventures were the ones she would kill for.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/11/2016, 1:37 am

Aiden took a step back, and steadied himself. The cops spotted him, and they rushed to him, firing their weapon. He blocked his head behind him as he rushed through the column, catching up with the speeding truck. But the truck was gaining speed. Aiden realized that the truck would have to circle the street to get out, therefore, he could jump through the window of the GameStop instead. He continued dashing, ducking the bullets that were trying to hit him.

Once he made it to GameStop, he ran frantically for the window and took a big leap. The windows shattered as he threw himself outside, just when the garbage truck came. He lost balance and crashed against the hull, but grabbed the ledge by both his hands. He pulled himself up and landed inside the truck, right next to Alice. It stank in here, but he smelled worse. He blocked his nose and lay low.

The garbage truck blended in with the traffic, and by the time the police came to the window, their suspects were gone.

"That was exciting, huh." laughed Aiden, as he rose from the sea of garbage.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/11/2016, 1:43 am

Alice squealed with delight and clapped her hands rapidly as Aiden landed next to her in the truck. She moved herself over to where he was laying and placed a big, deep kiss on his lips. Thank you for a fun time. She said smiling, giving another quick kiss before diving into the garbage to 'look for treasures'. A few of the Maniae made themselves visible to Aiden and watched Alice as she worked her way through the garbage as if it were nothing.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/11/2016, 2:03 am

When Alice lurched forward and kissed him, Aiden felt like he was melting into a puddle of ice. He lay his back on the trash, and smiled delightfully. The truck turned around a corner and drove in the direction of Long Island. He knows a location near Camp, and they could get off from there. A few Maniaes came into his view, but he didn't bother. For now, the kiss just cured him from thinking about his relationship with Astrid.

When the truck came out to the city dump, he dug through the trash pile until he found Alice, and the duo jumped out of the car. Half-Blood Hill was a mile North. He led her around the parking lot, and then the duo ran. He expected tomorrow to have Wanted pictures of him and Alice everywhere.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/11/2016, 2:10 am

Alice grinned as she jumped out of the truck and when she ran it felt like flying. Living in Wonderland had taught her to think on her feet but remain as calm as if she were sleeping, this was no exception. Sprinting ahead of Aiden the daughter of Mania hooted and hollard as she jumped off rocks and pretended to fly. The space between her shoulder blades itched and she knew it was her wings trying to break free to fly, but that would have to wait for another time with no other prying eyes.

Turning towards camp the daughter of Mania heard howling and jumped up and down, saying something about the hellhounds coming out to play. Seeing Necro run at her the girl slid to a halt and wrapped her arms around the demon dog. Hello my baby! She laughed as he placed dog kisses on her cheeks. An albino rabbit hopped after him and Alice shrieked with joy as she scooped him up and placed him under her beanie. Thank you for taking care of Rabbid White. She said to the hound. It probably looked like an insane gesture but the daughter of Mania didn't know sanity from insanity now a days.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/11/2016, 2:58 am

As they neared Camp, their sprinting became a simple jog, but Alice advanced forward of him. He smirked, walking slowly and taking off his jacket to reduce the stinkiness. Alice hugged a hellhound, which Aiden quickly recognized as Necro, the one who circled him during the Misfits meeting. A rabbit hopped along, and he barely caught its name: Rabbid White. Welp.

Aiden grabbed Alice's shoulders, and the duo stood face-to-face, although Aiden was the taller than she was. "Great date. By the way," he said, grabbing her shoulder, then pulled her in and kissed her. "this is real." he backed out again. "So, Chiron, or Mr D, is hosting a Valentine's Ball on Saturday. You comin'?" he offered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 6:58 am